"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I've been wondering lately...Do spotpass and DLC characters have a "voice" in battle or are they silent? The characters recruited on sidequests do talk though, if I remember correctly.

Previous FE spotpass characters, no. Same with DLC.

Streetpass MU's obviously use the voice they set.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone make an estimation of how large Awakening will be on the eShop? In megabytes preferably. (I'm still not very clear on the block-concept thing.)

I can't get the cartridge yet, so eShop is my only option. (I don't care about how expensive it is or whether I get the case or not. PETTY THINGS LIKE THAT WILL NOT DETER ME FROM GETTING THE GAME!!!)

I need to know whether I need to free some space or not. If I do, then I'll just have to delete some music...

I'm assuming it's going to be pret~ty big, since it has good graphics and tons of convos and all that stuff...

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

All occult skills can. Actually, IIRC, FE10 is the only instance where Astra cannot critical. It can critical in other games (FE4, FE5, FE9, FE13).

So in theory Astra could be the most potential damage any skill can pull in the game at a whopping 750 % attack damage. The chances of this would be astronomically small though, with every hit having to crit. Thanks ; ) Good to know

Can anyone make an estimation of how large Awakening will be on the eShop? In megabytes preferably. (I'm still not very clear on the block-concept thing.)

I can't get the cartridge yet, so eShop is my only option. (I don't care about how expensive it is or whether I get the case or not. PETTY THINGS LIKE THAT WILL NOT DETER ME FROM GETTING THE GAME!!!)

You could try looking at games that are already out ^^

I'm guessing it'll be 512 MB (Zelda) or 1 GB (Animal Crossing).

You could try looking at games that are already out ^^

I'm guessing it'll be 512 MB (Zelda) or 1 GB (Animal Crossing).

Oh my gosh. Animal Crossing is HUGE. Well, compared to other 3DS games, that is...

Wow... if it's one of those sizes, I hope it's the former one. 500 MB is still doable. 1 GB? Sheesh, that would take forever to download, especially since my Internet connection isn't all that fast...

I have a feeling that it's gonna be bigger than Zelda but smaller than Animal Crossing.

And I had trouble downloading New Super Mario Bros. 2. That was only, like, 300 MB or something, but it still took about 4-5 hours to download... *sigh* Kakusei's probably going to take, like, a day or something. Still, I think a day's wait is worth it. (It's better than having to wait six months to go back to America to get a copy, at least.)

It seems my question was skipped over, so I'm reposting it:

If one picks best stat speed for the avatar, does this affect the base stat enough to double enemies in the beginning of the game?

Picking speed as the best stat raises MU's base speed from 6 to 8. In Normal mode, the enemies in the very first chapter have between 4 and 6 speed, so you still can't double anybody right off the bat by yourself (which requires five more speed now). If you double with Chrom or Frederick, it's certainly possible.

Does awakening have a fixed growth mode similar to FE9, and if it does, do you have to beat the game to access it?

Not that anyone is aware of.

Edited by Sky Soldier

I can't connect my 3DS to the Internet right now, so... I'm asking here.

Does anyone know how much Awakening is going to be?

I'm pretty sure that it's going to be $40, since that's the normal price of almost all of the 3DS games, but I just want to make sure.

Edit: Guess people are too hyped about Pokemon X and Y to answer me. XD Haha... jk.

All right, this question is a slightly odd one, but I feel the need to ask:

Is there any first gen character who's hair counts as grey other than an MU with grey hair? I thought maybe Henry's, but that might just be white. It seems to vary from screenshot to screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

All right, this question is a slightly odd one, but I feel the need to ask:

Is there any first gen character who's hair counts as grey other than an MU with grey hair? I thought maybe Henry's, but that might just be white. It seems to vary from screenshot to screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

Sumia and Donny I would say.

For Donny it's seems purple-ish tho', or maybe it's brown dunno. x)

Donny's hair is unquestionably purple. If you've seen his reclassed map sprites or his kids, there's no possibility for doubt.

Sumia and Donny I would say.

For Donny it's seems purple-ish tho', or maybe it's brown dunno. x)

So no male characters can have it other than MU then? Alright, thanks for the heads up.

A curious question : Can characters marry again if their partner dies?

Let's say Male A marries Female A. Then you recruit their kid and later on Female A dies. Does Male A loses his S support level and can marry Female B and get their kid ?

A curious question : Can characters marry again if their partner dies?

Let's say Male A marries Female A. Then you recruit their kid and later on Female A dies. Does Male A loses his S support level and can marry Female B and get their kid ?

Nope.

The ladies retreat.

Which is why you can recruit the children with Krom.