"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Oh man. I now have this image of a Dancer/Rescue powered Lucina/Avatar combo carving their way across the battlefield.

You can use those tricks to clear Ch19 in one turn, even without Lightning Speed.

In fact, on Lunatic, I'd almost say you have to.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use those tricks to clear Ch19 in one turn, even without Lightning Speed.

In fact, on Lunatic, I'd almost say you have to.

The concept, however, is amazing. Even in postgame, just imagine having a well trained Jerome with Carrier, Movement +1, Pass, and Boots with an S support rank with a Bow Knight Lucina with Lightning Speed. Why, you might manage 1 turn a lot more of the game with units like that. After all, 28 movement going wherever the heck you want isn't something to mess with.

With that said, here's a question of my own. If you were to pair a unit with Carrier to a unit without it, would the unit without it still get the bonuses? (Note it doesn't affect the idea I had above, it's just a lone question)

Imagine? That's pretty much been regular play for me in postgame, haha.

As for your question, no. Carrier and Defender only work if the unit with them is the "main" unit.

SpotPass characters hang out for pretty much forever until you fight/hire/dismiss/buy from them. They can vanish eventually if you wait long enough but you can just summon them again whenever you want so who cares?

SpotPass characters hang out for pretty much forever until you fight/hire/dismiss/buy from them. They can vanish eventually if you wait long enough but you can just summon them again whenever you want so who cares?

i wanna get the ones i want first time around uk

i wanna get the ones i want first time around uk

There is no "first time" because there is no "second time". They just get released and you can summon them anytime you want as many times as you want forever after that on all files.

Quick question about the Lodestar (Star Lord) class. Does Marth gain any skills from this or is this just a regular class w/o skills?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Quick question about the Lodestar (Star Lord) class. Does Marth gain any skills from this or is this just a regular class w/o skills?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

He gains no skills, but Spotpass Marth (Shadow Dragon) has so many skills that most gen 1 units can't obtain that it makes up for it. Not to mention he can reclass into whatever,

He gains no skills, but Spotpass Marth (Shadow Dragon) has so many skills that most gen 1 units can't obtain that it makes up for it. Not to mention he can reclass into whatever,

Ah okay, got it. Too bad, I wish he could learn Aether

For skills like Bonds or Renewal: say you're doubled (and the person with that skill is not the "leader" of the pair--they're the backup unit).

Can those skills still trigger? This is just for HP restoring skills. Or I guess skills like Anathema, too.

Or can no skills trigger from backup units at all, regardless?

There is no progress bar.

But yeah there's no accidentally activating supports. The only place where that can really come up is when trying to pair Chrom with Olivia, since he uses the points gained towards support levels rather than just support levels, and you can't get Olivia to have oncrete support levels, unlike the others where you can just choose not to have his other candidates activate their higher supports.

That's actually the exact Support to which I was referring. How, then, would you suggest pairing those two?

do we know when we'll be able to get

Gangrel

for the english version?

In the Japanese version, his chapter was released two weeks after FE13's release date. They seem to be holding to a similar pattern with downloads for the worldwide versions, which indicates that they'll also hold to the pattern of releasing additional sidequests every two weeks starting two weeks after the game's release until they run out. They have some order changes already, but it wouldn't make sense for this to be anything but the first of the additional sidequests.

That's actually the exact Support to which I was referring. How, then, would you suggest pairing those two?

Make Chrom and Olivia fight more battles together in Ch11 than Chrom does with any other potential partner the whole game before that point.

For skills like Bonds or Renewal: say you're doubled (and the person with that skill is not the "leader" of the pair--they're the backup unit).

Can those skills still trigger? This is just for HP restoring skills. Or I guess skills like Anathema, too.

Or can no skills trigger from backup units at all, regardless?

I can't get used to the English names, argh. Have to check the name chart every time.

HP restoring skills don't activate for backup units. Stat-changing skills (like Veteran, Magic+2 and Anathema) do, however. Armsthrift does activate, but not any of the occult skills.