"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question about supports. Did the Japanese version allow a S support between siblings/children because the highest support I can get to with Lucina and Cynthia is A and neither of them have a S support with anyone.

Children can marry yes, but only to another children of the opposite sex. Avatar can marry them as well.

In the case of Lucina x Owain, since they are cousins, NOA altered stuff to not appear incestuous and they shown as ''Companions'' on their stat screen instead of Husband/Wife.

Children can marry yes, but only to another children of the opposite sex. Avatar can marry them as well.

In the case of Lucina x Owain, since they are cousins, NOA altered stuff to not appear incestuous and they shown as ''Companions'' on their stat screen instead of Husband/Wife.

To boot, siblings can't marry in either version.

Same-gendered siblings especially cannot marry in either version.

Unrelated to the discussion above, but if I put someone in the Avatar Logbook, then delete the file they came from, will I still be able to recruit that Avatar on another game file?

Yes. You can make a team of 12 Avatars if you want. All of them can even have the same name.

Edited by Lanko

Oh cool gonna name all my Avatars Outrealm from now on.

make a female Avatar named Morgan that looks like female Morgan

transfer it to a file with a male Avatar (and make sure the hair colors match up)

yeahhhhhhh

Edited by shadykid

A quick question about StreetPass: after a StreetPass team leaves the map (eg. after dismissing them), do they ever reappear again or have you lost your chance until you StreetPass the same player again?

I've never seen them reappear on their own.

Who is the best support for an Assassin Sully!Lucina!Morgan? I am looking for a class that will boost her movement, speed, and strength, so it would be a member of the Cavalier or Wyvern family. I was thinking Gerome, but his chapter is hellish.

Gerome works fine. And I haven't played his Lunatic sidequest yet, but on Hard just have a well trained Lon'qu like you should have, a Wyvern Lord Cherche after going from Griffon Knight to a level 15 Valkrie, and trade a Master Seal as well as a Short Axe/Hand Axe to Gerome and you should be good to go.

Is it best for me to have my female units learn Galeforce before recruiting there children?.

Yes, especially for the children who can only learn the skill from inheritance. That includes Owain, Inigo and Brady. I'd say it's worth getting to Dark Flier level 15 before getting the children, especially if you plan to keep your save file after beating it.

If you're like me and prefer to get all base class skills before moving on to get advance class skills, that will take a while. But if you really do play like that, then time probably isn't main concern for you.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Even if the parents will produce a female offspring, it is still a good idea to pass down Galeforce because that eliminates the 15 levels you need to go through. And Rally Movement isn't the best of Rally skills so you're not really missing out on much.

Is there any indication, or somewhere on Serenes (don't see any though), of what difficulty a child Paralogue will be (and what would be level appropriate)? I just beat Chapter 14 and would kind of like to grab Inigo but I don't know it'll be do-able at my levels. I took a glance and the enemies are all promoted, which I'm not fighting that many in the main story yet, but that's not always an indication it seems. On Hard difficulty.

Is there any indication, or somewhere on Serenes (don't see any though), of what difficulty a child Paralogue will be (and what would be level appropriate)? I just beat Chapter 14 and would kind of like to grab Inigo but I don't know it'll be do-able at my levels. I took a glance and the enemies are all promoted, which I'm not fighting that many in the main story yet, but that's not always an indication it seems. On Hard difficulty.

Generally speaking, the difficulty goes up in accordance with how late in the game the mother was recruited.

Thus, the easiest ones are Sully, Miriel, and Lissa, while the hardest ones are Olivia, Nowi, and Tharja.

Edited by Iridium