"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And also, does Grima's voice have more than two different Male and Female voices if change one of the options for the Avatar settings like set switch between in Male Voice 2 or 3 and he will have different male voices or does Grima only have one Male Voice and one Female Voice if the voice settings was changed to a different voice for the Male and Female Avatar only?

Edited by King Marth 64

And also, does Grima's voice have more than two different Male and Female voices if change one of the options for the Avatar settings like set switch between in Male Voice 2 or 3 and he will have different male voices or does Grima only have one Male Voice and one Female Voice if the voice settings was changed to a different voice for the Male and Female Avatar only?

Yes, Grima has three different voices for each gender.

How many variations of the scene where Luciana tries to kill the Avatar are there. The standard one, the one where the avatar is her mother and the one where the avatar is her husband are the obvious ones (and the ones I've got so far). Are there any others? And how much of the dialogue changes depending on whether you accept her judgement or not?

i have a question about streetpassing.

i streetpass a friend pretty regularly but sometimes instead of getting his streetpass team i end up with a generic one? and it is him that i'm streetpassing cause it's his mii that shows up at the mii plaza.

any... ideas why?

i have a question about streetpassing.

i streetpass a friend pretty regularly but sometimes instead of getting his streetpass team i end up with a generic one? and it is him that i'm streetpassing cause it's his mii that shows up at the mii plaza.

any... ideas why?

Does your friend have any Einherjar on his team? IIRC, if you StreetPass someone who has an Einherjar on their team their team will be replaced with a generic one.

no, both our teams are just people from the main cast.

although i do have priam in my party? though i feel like if that did affect anything it should be hindering my team from spawning on his map and not the other way around Dx

right now i'm guessing it's cause he's playing animal crossing and he uses catridges, but i thought streetpass data was stored in the sd card... which is why i am so confused.

Yes, Grima has three different voices for each gender.

Clarification, not that it's relevant to anyone here... really...

The English version has 3 different voices for each gender corresponding to each voice, with the Male 2 "Boku 1" having a bug of never saying "DAMN YOU!" when killed.

The Japanese version has 3 Gimle/Grima voices for males and 2 for the females, with Boku 1 and Ore 1 for the male corresponding to one Gimle/Grima voice.

Remember that each gender has 4 voices and 1 mute option.

Female Watashi 1 and Atashi 2 map to the same evil voice, as do Watashi 2 and Atashi 1.

I'm not sure what the mute MUs map to... but I'll take a wild guess and say it's the same as the Ore 1 and Boku 1 for the guys and Watashi 1 for the girls.

Edited by shadowofchaos

How many variations of the scene where Luciana tries to kill the Avatar are there. The standard one, the one where the avatar is her mother and the one where the avatar is her husband are the obvious ones (and the ones I've got so far). Are there any others? And how much of the dialogue changes depending on whether you accept her judgement or not?

There's just those three. Either way she ends up not being able to kill you.

EDIT: yes, it was something very obvious, disregard this post!!!

though still looking for insight on the entire streepass thing though, sorry! and thanx guys!!

Edited by Anathema

Priam should be fine. I'd reset both the StreetPass 3DS settings and the in-game Sortie ones and if nothing else, try without Priam.

Edit: What happens if a unit has HP+5 and goes above 80HP? In battle, are the extra bars invisible?

Edited by BlueFire

Priam should be fine. I'd reset both the StreetPass 3DS settings and the in-game Sortie ones and if nothing else, try without Priam.

Edit: What happens if a unit has HP+5 and goes above 80HP? In battle, are the extra bars invisible?

No.

The extra five are just nowhere.

i guess it's kind of like grima on hard and lunatic mode then.

for the streetpass, i think it has something to do with him not playing fe recently:

- when he loaded up his game earlier, 2 copies of my team spawned on his map. he dismissed them.

- when i loaded up my game earlier, i got a random generated team.

- later when our 3ds...es streetpassed again, i was able to get his team to spawn on my map.

so my working theory is that if you streetpass someone more than once and they have your team cached in their 3ds memory, then you'll get a random team instead of their streetpass team... which seems weird... but i dunno what else it could be.

darn it, i was hoping to farm talismens off his team!!

and i'm sorry, this probably doesn't help anyone else on the board! but i'll post it here just in case

I have a question about boots, since I always seem to mess up and not get them in Chapter 17.

What's an easy way to get renown for the boots? Like, in Lunatic.

Also, did anyone get extremely lucky and get boots from a sparkly like me? I actually got one in my first playthrough in the Prologue with the shiny closest to you.

Edited by EeveeAura

Say you have 50 resistance and an enemy sorcerer has 40 attack. The enemy sorcerer has also lost 20 health and uses vengeance. Would the 20 be added to the damage total of 0, dealing 20 damage, or would it be added to the attack total and thus deal 10 damage?

Say you have 50 resistance and an enemy sorcerer has 40 attack. The enemy sorcerer has also lost 20 health and uses vengeance. Would the 20 be added to the damage total of 0, dealing 20 damage, or would it be added to the attack total and thus deal 10 damage?

Actually, damage still wouldn't be dealt. Don't forget, the Vengeance damage formula is the sum of Max Health minus Current Health divided by two.

Like for instance, 39 attack would be added to the user's current attack rating if the user has only one or two points of health.

Edited by Just call me Al

Also, did anyone get extremely lucky and get boots from a sparkly like me? I actually got one in my first playthrough in the Prologue with the shiny closest to you.

You can get Boots from the event tiles?

You can get Boots from the event tiles?

Apparently. Because I did get one before. Either that or something happened and I hacked the game with my luck.

Edited by EeveeAura