"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Hi more stuff to post

Whats the highest non-gimmick hiit in the game (Or might/attack anyway, so target is really irrelevant). So no 1 hp veng bow on a pegasus or whatever. Ignis/Luna are fine they can proc on anything.

My initial thought right now is it might be an ignis manakete?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, by no gimmicks I mean nothing that relies on something you don't control to work (ie enemies class, getting yourself to 1/80 HP)

Forges are fine because they don't rely on manipulating anything else. Rallys could be included too I guess.

Essentially whats the largest hit you could just walk up to any enemy on your phase and pull off.

Manaketes abnormally high mage for a str class (At least, I assumethey go off str..) leads me to believe it would be manakete morgan, but not being able to get a male manakete (aggressor) might give the edge to something else.

Edited by Tribute

Enemies aren't random though (outside of Lunatic+ skills). You can come up with a strat to consistently achieve that 1HP if you really, really want it.

Manaketes, Dread Fighters, Grandmasters, War Monks, Dark Knights and Brides all have high caps in both Str and Mag (Tricksters, Falcos and DFs have decent caps as well).

Max Manakete Ignis damage, no Wyrmsbane/Crits/Barracks (LB, All+2, Str+2, Defender, Ignis):

Mag: 35(Base) +6(DS+) +0(Mods, Vaike!Nah!Morgan) +10(LB) +10(Rallies) +5(other skills/tonic) +6(DFighter pairup) = 72 (+36 Ignis, one point more than Luna on the highest Def enemies in the game, Ignis > Luna)

Atk: 40(Base) +11(DS+) +12(mt) +9(Mods, Vaike!Nah!Morgan) +36(Ignis) +10(LB) +10(Rallies) +8(DFighter pairup) +7(other skills/tonic) = 143. Just shy of OHKOing through Dragonskin, what a pity. But Defender is actually useful!

Max DF Ignis damage, no effectives/crits/Barracks (LB, Agg, Axefaire, Ignis, All+2):

Mag: 38(base) -1(Mods, V!G!M) +10(LB) +10(Rallies) +4(All+2/tonic) +6(DF pairing) = 67 (+33 Ignis)

Atk: 42(Base) +10(Agg) +10(LB) +10(Rallies) +11(Mods) +9(other skills/tonic) +23(Forged Hector's Axe and WRB) +33(Ignis) +8(DF pairing) = 156. Oooh, close.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

If you buy one DLC map and then buy the pack later, will the pack be cheaper since I've already bought one map? For example, if I buy Rogues and Redeemers 3 first and then the RR pack later, will it be somewhat cheaper?

If I get a friend's streetpass team sent to me and I beat it, will it pop up on the map again later? or will I have to go back to my friend and have him send it again?

Nope. You'll have to streetpass him again if you want his team to pop up on your map again.

Is there a resource that has a list or something that details the better skill sets I can use, or are more popular? I know one is the Nosferatu tank.

I'm trying to work out some pairings for the children and I'm not sure what skills I would be running, which seems like a good starting point.

Edited by Vakturion

Nos drains the health out of enemies, but it also drains the fun out of the game. Real men need no Nosferatu.

There's no general resource because strategies change by player and everyone has their own opinions. This topic is as close as you can get. Without a specific goal in mind everybody can be good, so just pair for aesthetics unless you have something very specific in mind that you want to do (such as beat Apo).

Ah, and a rather odd question from me that probably nobody knows the answer to: do Parthia and Pure Water stack, or is Parthia basically a 25-use Pure Water?

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Is there anything in particular you have to do in order to farm a friends streetpass shop for items?

I've never done streetpass, I'd like to know in advance instead of stumbling over the menus.

Is there a timer or anything prohibiting me from doing this?

Is there anything in particular you have to do in order to farm a friends streetpass shop for items?

I've never done streetpass, I'd like to know in advance instead of stumbling over the menus.

Is there a timer or anything prohibiting me from doing this?

You can buy his items from the "Buy Items" menu, but after you buy his stuff he'll disappear from the map. If you want to buy more of his stuff again, you're going to have to streetpass him again. There's no timer or anything, since his info is automatically stored on your game.

Does the Bond skill activate if the unit with the skill is in the back of a pair up?

Nos drains the health out of enemies, but it also drains the fun out of the game. Real men need no Nosferatu.

There's no general resource because strategies change by player and everyone has their own opinions. This topic is as close as you can get. Without a specific goal in mind everybody can be good, so just pair for aesthetics unless you have something very specific in mind that you want to do (such as beat Apo).

Ah, and a rather odd question from me that probably nobody knows the answer to: do Parthia and Pure Water stack, or is Parthia basically a 25-use Pure Water?

I believe they do not stack, similar to how a Tiki's Tear and a Strength +2 Tonic do not stack.

Parthia/Ward Staff/Pure Water all provide the same effect: +5 RES [Drains each turn] and as such do not stack.

Anyways:

This has probably already been answered before, but I kinda want to fight my own Streetpass teams [not buy stuff, I specifically want to fight "The Eclipse" and my new aggression team], so I'm asking this.

I've got a friend who'll let me use her 3DS to mirror the teams- but she lack the DLC on her 3DS so that means when I use my cart, all of my DLC skills and such will be Outrealm Skill/etc.... this won't cause me to be unable to sortie, right? (Or will I have to not have Outrealm stuff, which'd dash my hopes).

Parthia/Ward Staff/Pure Water all provide the same effect: +5 RES [Drains each turn] and as such do not stack.

Anyways:

This has probably already been answered before, but I kinda want to fight my own Streetpass teams [not buy stuff, I specifically want to fight "The Eclipse" and my new aggression team], so I'm asking this.

I've got a friend who'll let me use her 3DS to mirror the teams- but she lack the DLC on her 3DS so that means when I use my cart, all of my DLC skills and such will be Outrealm Skill/etc.... this won't cause me to be unable to sortie, right? (Or will I have to not have Outrealm stuff, which'd dash my hopes).

I streetpass with my brother everyday and he receives my limit broken team just fine. So DLC classes and skills are fine. It's Spotpass and DLC characters that cause the bug.

Edited by BChan8397

I streetpass with my brother everyday and he receives my limit broken team just fine. So DLC classes and skills are fine. It's Spotpass and DLC characters that cause the bug.

I know they transmit just fine [so from my 3DS, the team will work perfectly], but if my team is in the form of "Outrealm class"/"Outrealm Skills" before hitting Sortie, will it let me [ergo, will I be able to send off my team from her 3DS, so I can receive it on mine]?

It's a bit of a weird question. I think it'll work, but I'm not sure.

can you use boots on a spotpass character that has already used boots, but you got on a new file and received from the avatar logbook?

i mean, so first i use boots on Ephraim from his DLC, and save it to the avatar logbook.

then i make a new file, get ephraim from the logbook... so can i use boots on him again?