"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

You get it from being the lead unit. Use the sword for part of the Prologue, all of Cht.1 except the boss, and Cht.2 after you reach the fort, and you should be able to have C Swords before finishing Cht.3.

Gaius!Noire: Dark Flier makes good use of her Mag mod as an ending class, Assassin makes a good early class because she'll already have some Bow exp.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you kill off a married parent unit before Chapter 13, will you still be able to recruit the child unit?

IIRC, yes. I believe the male parent actually dies, and the female parent retreats. Might be wrong, though.

Question: does anyone have a list of what promoted classes can't swim?

As in, walk on water tiles? As far as I know, that's all mounted classes, General, Warrior (unsure on this one), Sage, Sorcerer, and War Monk/Cleric.

Additionally, does that mean 250% exp or 300% exp?

1*2*1 1/2=3

So, 300% EXP.

Minimum kill exp for maxed out postgame MU = 8 exp

When paragon'd = 16 exp

When veteran'd = 12 exp

When both'd = 24 exp

I'd say that confirms that.

Are Pavise/Aegis ever worth using on defensively weak units to cover said weakness? I know there are these Pavise Snipers on Apotheosis or something.

Edited by BANRYU

Are Pavise/Aegis ever worth using on defensively weak units to cover said weakness? I know there are these Pavise Snipers on Apotheosis or something.

Offense>Defense. The primary goal of Apotheosis is killing before you have the chance to be hit, so worrying about things like defensive skills is not very helpful.

Only in the event that you somehow lack the offense to avoid taking an EP, which only happens if you either didn't prepare enough or are doing a challenge run. With a full range of options available, you shouldn't have much use for them.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Mostly, no, but I have found Aegis useful sometimes to cover the weaknesses of flying units against bows and wind magic.

Allright cool, thanks guys.

Another question; what is the magic number of attacks a paired-with-Olivia Chrom would need to make in order to marry her? My Chrom doesn't have C support with any of the ladies, and has had only a few hearts from side-by-side attacks. I've heard that 7 is the magic number of dances she should do for him, but I don't know if a) I can make the battle last that many turns, or b) Olivia can survive that long.

My mode is Hard/Classic if that helps anything.

Keep Chrom and Olivia in the back, and go slowly. Gangrel and his chums won't aggro until you get in Gangrel's range, so just stand a good way beck to be safe (you can kill the thief when he's standing next to the chest) and wait around dancing Olivia. Alternately, you could lure one enemy away from the fighting with a unit it can't damage and leave it there while Olivia dances.

You need 18 support points for them to marry, Dancing gives two and attacking gives six. At the end of the battle, points gained are rounded to the nearest multiple of 9.

Another question; what is the magic number of attacks a paired-with-Olivia Chrom would need to make in order to marry her? My Chrom doesn't have C support with any of the ladies, and has had only a few hearts from side-by-side attacks. I've heard that 7 is the magic number of dances she should do for him, but I don't know if a) I can make the battle last that many turns, or b) Olivia can survive that long.

Yup, she has to dance for Chrom 7 times. Here's a guide by dekodomo on tumblr.

Basically, they mention that as long as you stay outside of the red area, enemy units will not attack you. This is after you've cleared out the general area; enemy reinforcements will stop coming after turn 11. It should take around 17 turns.

tumblr_inline_n1rh21IRRF1qb9m4q.jpg

That guide looks super helpful. Allright, I'm working on it now, thanks yall. I just had a run where I was doing great until I forgot about the reinforcements from the fort like a dumbass. I got it this time!

EDIT: Done did it, and got over the hurdle of Chapter 11! Thanks, everyone!

Edited by BANRYU

Sorry to double-post, but I had another question that I felt was relevant enough to bump... (I had planned to make a thread for this, but I figured it wasn't worth devoting an entire discussion topic to)

So, I had a question about the Einherjar units.

I know that they're basically modified avatar units, but specifically, I wanted to know do they all have the same stats / caps? Or are they truly like the avatar, where each individual unit has its own asset/flaw? Thanks in advance.

Sorry to double-post, but I had another question that I felt was relevant enough to bump... (I had planned to make a thread for this, but I figured it wasn't worth devoting an entire discussion topic to)

So, I had a question about the Einherjar units.

I know that they're basically modified avatar units, but specifically, I wanted to know do they all have the same stats / caps? Or are they truly like the avatar, where each individual unit has its own asset/flaw? Thanks in advance.

Each of them has their own asset and flaw.

Each of them has their own asset and flaw.

Is there any way to know what they are? (Aside from maxing their stats, I hope?)

EDIT: v v v Ah, much obliged, I missed that somehow. Thanks. v v v

Edited by BANRYU