"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

If I have two files with different streetpass teams will it work for both or just one?

One.

The streetpass team is stored on the SD card and gets transmitted even if you don't have the game running or even the cartridge (if you have a physical copy) in the 3DS.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Limit Break increases the stat caps correct? So what happens when you unequip the skill and reach those caps? If you don't know what i'm talking about then here is an example: Stahl has a max DEF of 44. He equips Limit Break and it increases to 54. He then reaches 54 and unequips the skill. Will it stay at 54?

Limit Break increases the stat caps correct? So what happens when you unequip the skill and reach those caps? If you don't know what i'm talking about then here is an example: Stahl has a max DEF of 44. He equips Limit Break and it increases to 54. He then reaches 54 and unequips the skill. Will it stay at 54?

Those were my exact thoughts. I am not sure, though. I hope they stay the same, can you say abuse enough?

Is Lucky Seven really a great skill ?

I was thinking about some skillset for Panne, and I thought Beastbane, Pass and Lethality would be. About Lucky Seven, is it betteur than the rythm skills ? And is Acrobatics good too ?

Lucky Seven isn't actually that good, but it does more in one skill than Quick Burn and Slow Burn do in two

@gold vanguard: if you unequip limit break, it goes back down to 44

edit: actually for Panne, i'd use Lucky Seven, but Acrobatics is better

Edited by shadykid

I was thinking about some skillset for Panne, and I thought Beastbane, Pass and Lethality would be. About Lucky Seven, is it betteur than the rythm skills ? And is Acrobatics good too ?

Having Hit/Avoid +20 for 7 turns is really good. It can make a big difference between having a 80% to hit and a 100%.

Lucky Seven is great. Most battles do not last more than 7 turns, so that makes it an almost always-on Hit/Avo+20.

I love Acrobatics. Being able to walk through 10 tiles of forest without being a flying unit feels good in some situations (espeically if you aim for low turn count), like Paralogue 13 and Chapter 24.

Not sure if this has been asked, but sometimes I find tiaras/head bands on streetpass MUs. How are they obtained?

Having Hit/Avoid +20 for 7 turns is really good. It can make a big difference between having a 80% to hit and a 100%.

Yeah, sounds good, sure, but the 7 turns thing mkes me wonder...

Lucky Seven isn't actually that good, but it does more in one skill than Quick Burn and Slow Burn do in two

@gold vanguard: if you unequip limit break, it goes back down to 44

edit: actually for Panne, i'd use Lucky Seven, but Acrobatics is better

Lucky Seven is great. Most battles do not last more than 7 turns, so that makes it an almost always-on Hit/Avo+20.

I love Acrobatics. Being able to walk through 10 tiles of forest without being a flying unit feels good in some situations (espeically if you aim for low turn count), like Paralogue 13 and Chapter 24.

I don't really aime for low turn count. I like taking my time to train my healers and kill as many reinforcements as I can/want. But I'm always annoyed when my plan is ruined buy some stupid forest that stops me from reaching an enemy. But then, I guess that Mov +1 is also good coupled with Acrobatics and Pass, right ?

It will go back down to 44 but will remember your stats when you equip it again.

In chapter 11, do any reinforcements appear out of the fort Gangrel is standing on (assuming that you aggro him), and if so, what are they?

Edited by Levant Fortner

I don't really aime for low turn count. I like taking my time to train my healers and kill as many reinforcements as I can/want. But I'm always annoyed when my plan is ruined buy some stupid forest that stops me from reaching an enemy. But then, I guess that Mov +1 is also good coupled with Acrobatics and Pass, right ?

I'd say so. Mov +1 and Acrobatics means you always get 7 movement for an infantry unit without relying on Pair Up.

If you use Pair Up often (as should be the case with FE13) and happen to have the Wyvern Rider class, you can use the Deliverer skill instead.

And in both cases, pairing up with a Griffon Rider, Bow Knight, Great Knight, Dark Knight or Trickster will give you an extra Mov. You may want to consider that instead of using up a skill slot.

I don't use Pass myself, but that's because as an FE player since 2005, I'm so used to not passing through red units that I'll forget about the Pass skill easily.

When streetpassing someone, does the game have a priority to send a team from a certain file? I have only set up a streetpass team on one file, yet streetpass units appear on the world map of all of them.

Setting up a StreetPass team is different from receiving StreetPass teams. Even if you don't set up a team, you'll still get StreetPass teams from others.

You can only have one StreetPass team per 3DS unit. Setting up another team, be it the same file or not, will have the new team replace the old - in other words, you won't send your old team to other 3DS units anymore.

In chapter 11, do any reinforcements appear out of the fort Gangrel is standing on (assuming that you aggro him), and if so, what are they?

There is no reinforcement in Gangrel's paralogue.

EDIT - Oh, Chapter 11, not Paralogue 18. I remember that there will be reinforcement coming out from his spot if he's not there. I could be wrong though.

EDIT - Seems I was wrong. 2ch wiki suggests otherwise.

Edited by nocturnal YL

I'd say so. Mov +1 and Acrobatics means you always get 7 movement for an infantry unit without relying on Pair Up.

If you use Pair Up often (as should be the case with FE13) and happen to have the Wyvern Rider class, you can use the Deliverer skill instead.

And in both cases, pairing up with a Griffon Rider, Bow Knight, Great Knight, Dark Knight or Trickster will give you an extra Mov. You may want to consider that instead of using up a skill slot.

Well, actually, I intended to marry her to Gaius in what may be my main file (in hard mode, of course cool.gif). However, I don't think I'm gonna keep Gaius as a Trickster just because it gives +1 Mov when paired up. Unless someone tells me it's really worth, because Assassin seems a lot better, especially for him.

But indeed, I intend to use pair up a lot in this game (not because it makes things easier, though), so yup, Deliverer seems better.

I don't use Pass myself, but that's because as an FE player since 2005, I'm so used to not passing through red units that I'll forget about the Pass skill easily.

I just want to ask ; is it worth reclassing Panne to Assassin ? Because Lethality seems... well, just look at that activation rate ^^' And if there's better skills for her than the Assassin's ones, then what ?

Because Obviously, I'll give her at least Beastbane, Acrobatics, Deliverer and Lucky 7.

Wait, there's no offensive skill... Lethality, perhaps ?

I just want to ask ; is it worth reclassing Panne to Assassin ? Because Lethality seems... well, just look at that activation rate ^^' And if there's better skills for her than the Assassin's ones, then what ?

Because Obviously, I'll give her at least Beastbane, Acrobatics, Deliverer and Lucky 7.

If you're reclassing out of Taguel there's no point in keeping Beastbane since it only works in Taguel form. In that case, reclass as a theif first so you can get Mov +1 and Lethality, in addition ot the others you were looking for.

I might also suggest immediately reclassing to wyvern rider to get Str +2 instead of Acrobatics (due to flight) and a significant boost to her Str, Spd and Def (I think) growths. Eventually you can promote to Griphon Rider to get deliverer if you want by doing this as well.

How does Pasive and Aegis + differ from the regular versions?

they activate 100% of the time against every single hit (except dual strikes, just like the basic versions?), as opposed to having a (skill)% chance of activating

same goes for Luna+, Vantage+ and all the others

Edited by bookofholsety

they activate 100% of the time against every single hit (except dual strikes, just like the basic versions?), as opposed to having a (skill)% chance of activating

same goes for Luna+, Vantage+ and all the others

they always activate, anything with a + does.

How does Pasive and Aegis + differ from the regular versions?

^What they said.

And it's annoying as all hell.

Well, actually, I intended to marry her to Gaius in what may be my main file (in hard mode, of course cool.gif). However, I don't think I'm gonna keep Gaius as a Trickster just because it gives +1 Mov when paired up. Unless someone tells me it's really worth, because Assassin seems a lot better, especially for him.

But indeed, I intend to use pair up a lot in this game (not because it makes things easier, though), so yup, Deliverer seems better.

Gaius shouldn't stay as a Trickster. Their advanage over Assassins would be earlier access to the Lucky Seven and Pass skills, but otherwise physical, speed-oriented units are better off as Assassin.

In this case, Deliverer is the skill you'll want.

You get Lethality and Pass. Neither is especially good, so you may want to skip it. Not having offensive skills isn't really a huge issue anyway.

That said, I'd say Panne, when married to Panne Knight, would use Lethality a slight bit better than the others. As a Taguel, she has 50 max Skill (42 personal, 8 from BeastStone+) to start with - make it 57 when paired with Gaius (S support) and 67 if she has Limit Break. Now, a 16% activation rate of Lethality isn't really great, but it's better than those getting, say, 12% activation.

Still not encouraging the use of Lethality, though. If I were you, I'll probably throw in Lancebreaker so that Beast Killer (even though not many enemy units have that) won't have a high chance of hitting her. And then replace it with Limit Break if you want to.

Oh, I see. Well, Lancebreaker is nice anyway. As I saw, there's a lot of lance-using ennemies in this game, so having +50 Avoid seems really good.. And on top of that, it's also a griffon skill, so I won't have to get to another class to get all the skills I want her to have.

Then just a question : does Deliverer also work when Palne is the support character ?

Also, about Limit Break... I don't intend to get it. I don't have a lot of money and I already intended to get the Lost Bloodlines pack (because the Judgral saga is the best and Dread Fighter is awesome). Maybe this summer, because I'll work in August.

Oh. Too bad. Having +3 Mov with Gaius would have been awesome.

Also, another question about skills ; What is the best skill for Cordelia between Axebreaker and Bowbreaker, consider I'll put her back to Falco for her final class ? Yes, for postgame as well

Edited by Ekhynoxx

I'd say Bowbreaker myself, regardless of whether you have Iote's Shield. Enemy snipers are programmed to target fliers, so bows would make for a greater threat IMO.

The damage axes can cause to Cordelia would be lower than bows do - assuming they even hit in the first place. In Hard (or DLC-fueled Lunatic), your team is likely to be far stronger than the enemy's.