"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Wait then people were grinding on Lunatic before the EXP DLC came out on weak teams to get 1 exp per kill?

That's tedious.

probably CoY1?

i mean it's 160 xp, 240 xp w/ Veteran, it's not that bad i guess

20 units for the last DLC map?

time to shoot Mire tomes everywhere from afar

Edited by shadykid

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Can characters that don't support eachother (by conversation) still increase friendship points? For example, could lon'qu and Chrom have added chances of dual attacks and dual guards as they fight together even though they lack support conversations?

Question: Can characters that don't support eachother (by conversation) still increase friendship points? For example, could lon'qu and Chrom have added chances of dual attacks and dual guards as they fight together even though they lack support conversations?

No, they cannot.

I don't want to read through the whole thing even though this may have been answered.

I have the game from the eshop, because Gamestop fudged my preorder and gave it someone else who didn' preorder. I have bought some of the dlc.

I want the physical copy of the game and may buy it used, can I play the dlc on the cartridge? Would I have to do some sort of transfer?

Thanks for any responses. :)

I don't want to read through the whole thing even though this may have been answered.

I have the game from the eshop, because Gamestop fudged my preorder and gave it someone else who didn' preorder. I have bought some of the dlc.

I want the physical copy of the game and may buy it used, can I play the dlc on the cartridge? Would I have to do some sort of transfer?

Thanks for any responses. :)

DLC bought is linked to your Nintendo account which in turn is linked to your 3DS. So unless you decided to change 3DS, you can still use DLC on the cartridge.

Compared to Dread Fighter, is the Hero class COMPLETELY OUTCLASSED? It's either Assassin or Hero for my Endgame MU and if anybody knows my YT you would understand why I would want MU to be a Hero.

Compared to Dread Fighter, is the Hero class COMPLETELY OUTCLASSED? It's either Assassin or Hero for my Endgame MU and if anybody knows my YT you would understand why I would want MU to be a Hero.

Pretty much, Dread Fighter is better at everything except 6 less Skill and 1 less Defence.

Pretty much, Dread Fighter is better at everything except 6 less Skill and 1 less Defence.

Dread Fighter has the same Strength, 8 more Magic (not relevant for the Hero, but relevant for the Dread Fighter, since it can use Tomes), 6 less Skill, 1 less Speed, 1 less Defense, and 7 more Resistance, before character cap modifiers. Hero is probably better if you're going for a physical unit, but Dread Fighter's usage of Tomes is not something to discount either.

Dread Fighter has the same Strength, 8 more Magic (not relevant for the Hero, but relevant for the Dread Fighter, since it can use Tomes), 6 less Skill, 1 less Speed, 1 less Defense, and 7 more Resistance, before character cap modifiers. Hero is probably better if you're going for a physical unit, but Dread Fighter's usage of Tomes is not something to discount either.

You have a very good point indeed, that is why Lon'qu will be my Dread Fighter, while MU can utilize those better caps to become a great Hero. As long as Inigo gets a ton of Skill boost from a Hero then yay.

In Hard mode, when do I start seeing enemies with forged weapons?

A few start showing up like halfway into the game for irregular weapons, but in terms of all the enemies having forged Silvers, that starts in Ch21.

A few start showing up like halfway into the game for irregular weapons, but in terms of all the enemies having forged Silvers, that starts in Ch21.

huh

what about Lunatic, is it around the middle of the Valm arc (or the beginning, lol) where mass forged silvers start appearing?

Huh. I expected forges to start showing up in the Valm arc. Guess I wasn't off the mark.

huh

what about Lunatic, is it around the middle of the Valm arc (or the beginning, lol) where mass forged silvers start appearing?

I remember forged weapons showing up at chapter 12 of Lunatic.

In 99.9% of cases, Lunatic is a step up from Hard. Iron becomes Steel, Steel becomes Silver, etc. So any regular Silver weapons you saw in Hard will be forged in Lunatic, and any forged weapons you saw in Hard will be hacked in Lunatic.

I don't know if this is public knowledge but I just found out that Nowi's (And all other Manakete's) Dragon weakness transfers to her other classes so as a Mage, Nowi will still have her Dragon weaknesses. Same with taguels.

Edited by Naui

I keep forgetting, but could someone explain to me what makes Chrom x Olivia -> Lucina x Avatar -> Morgan the best Morgan (as far as I have seen, this appears to be the "best" way to get Morgan)? I understand that Morgan gets Aether and Rightful King from this, but what exactly does Olivia contribute to the whole process (as in why is Olivia any better for Chrom than the other women)?

Edited by MercuryHg34

Morgan does not get Aether + Rightful King from that; she inherits Aether from Lucina and cannot in any way get the other Lord skills.

I keep forgetting, but could someone explain to me what makes Chrom x Olivia -> Lucina x Avatar -> Morgan the best Morgan (as far as I have seen, this appears to be the "best" way to get Morgan)? I understand that Morgan gets Aether and Rightful King from this, but what exactly does Olivia contribute to the whole process (as in why is Olivia any better for Chrom than the other women)?

Swordmaster plus Dark Flier is really useful for Lucina, and it's a combination that only Olivia (besides an Avatar) can pass down.

Swordmaster plus Dark Flier is really useful for Lucina, and it's a combination that only Olivia (besides an Avatar) can pass down.

Which pretty much attributes to the popularity of that pairing for people who want/sort of want an optimal setup for the children if they have a male avatar.

Which obviously irks the hell out of me personally for obvious reasons, which I will not shove onto anyone else.