"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Are the support bonuses factored into the pre-battle calculations?

Like, if I have a 90% displayed hit, does it mean I had 80%, but it factored in the +10% from the support?

A bit hard to tell because the bonuses flash in-battle, but I'm assuming they're like past supports where they were actually shown in the pre-battle menus.

I think support bonuses are actually shown in the pre-battle menu here as well.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If two paired up units have Dual Guard+, then will the dual guard rate be raised by 20%?

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Are the support bonuses factored into the pre-battle calculations?

Like, if I have a 90% displayed hit, does it mean I had 80%, but it factored in the +10% from the support?

A bit hard to tell because the bonuses flash in-battle, but I'm assuming they're like past supports where they were actually shown in the pre-battle menus.

When you select an enemy, the bonuses are factored in already. The things that flash on the screen are only for visual confirmation

Edited by MagicLugh

If two paired up units have Dual Guard+, then will the dual guard rate be raised by 20%?

No. Skills don't stack with themselves; it'll just be 10%.

A couple questions here...

1. How many supports do you get in this game? Is it limited like Sacred Stones, or is the only limit on S ranks?

2. Concerning the stat bonus from pairing up units, can this stat bonus be increased? If so, how? Does it increase with the pairing unit's stats? Does it increase with support level?

3. Is there any way to obtain more Wolf Bergs?

A couple questions here...

1. How many supports do you get in this game? Is it limited like Sacred Stones, or is the only limit on S ranks?

2. Concerning the stat bonus from pairing up units, can this stat bonus be increased? If so, how? Does it increase with the pairing unit's stats? Does it increase with support level?

3. Is there any way to obtain more Wolf Bergs?

1. Only one S support, you can have as many A supports as you want.

3. Infinite Regalia may have Wolf Bergs.

i think i know the anwser to this but is their anyway to recover deleted save data because i just accidently deleted my main file

no

Edited by Othin

And in the SpotPass for FE4, does it seperate the Gen. 1 and Gen. 2 teams into two different teams or does it have it a total of 20 SpotPass characters together in the Genealogy of the Holy War SpotPass set?

Can Sol activate at 2-range?

Also, do the Spotpass/DLC just get generic growth rates?

a) All trigger skills (Sol, Luna, Astra, Aether, Ignis, Vengeance, Lethality) can activate at any range from any weapon type (that said, I don't know whether or not Mire is an exception).

b) We just don't know yet. It's a reasonable hypothesis, but we're pretty much unable to confirm anything about them until a) someone releases a guidebook listing the rates, or b) someone finally cracks the 3DS format and extracts the information from a ROM.

Yeah I noticed the Japanese tracks being "I". But...Huh.

Anyway, also, one thing related to DLC (that I guess has maingame-related spoilers?)

What happens to the children in the Future of Despair maps if their mother isn't married?

What happens to the children in the Future of Despair maps if their mother isn't married?

idk what happens to their stats (i assume it would work just like Lucina's mom being a generic), but they will have their mom's hair color

hey, Severa with red hair without a red-hair Avatar ftw

Edited by shadykid