"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do they pop up at the END of your turn in Normal Mode? Don't they pop up at the beginning of your turn?

You got the wrong idea. I'm talking about they appear after the end of the turn in normal mode (as opposed to the end of the player phase, which is what you were thinking).

Edited by Levant Fortner

Okay, say reinforcements pop up at the end of turn 4 in normal mode. Would they pop up before enemy phase on turn 5, then?

If they show up at the end of Turn 4 Enemy Phase in Normal, they'll show up at the end of Turn 4 Player Phase in Hard or above. That's half a turn earlier.

If they show up at the end of Turn 4 Enemy Phase in Normal, they'll show up at the end of Turn 4 Player Phase in Hard or above. That's half a turn earlier.

Okay. Thanks.

So recently I got around to making Lissa into a Sage, and I noticed that she has a different body than most other sages, one that looks like Emmeryn's robes. Does anyody else get this outfit? Are there any other alternate models for specific character/class combinations?

So recently I got around to making Lissa into a Sage, and I noticed that she has a different body than most other sages, one that looks like Emmeryn's robes. Does anyody else get this outfit? Are there any other alternate models for specific character/class combinations?

Yes. See this thread for details.

Edited by nocturnal YL

I could see this question asked in the last few pages, so sorry if it's been asked before, but do skills that activate in the player phase(such as Aggressor and Lifetaker) for your characters, active in the enemy phase for enemies? This will be really useful for planning my Streetpass teams once the game comes out here.

I could see this question asked in the last few pages, so sorry if it's been asked before, but do skills that activate in the player phase(such as Aggressor and Lifetaker) for your characters, active in the enemy phase for enemies? This will be really useful for planning my Streetpass teams once the game comes out here.

They do.

I know this is probably a stupid question, but...

Does the game give the "Are you sure" message when you click on one of the two buttons that delete your data?

And also, if I have the skills Aether, Sol, and Astra, will the game check all of them if the previous one fails to activate? For example, if Aether fails to activate, will it go on to see if Sol will activate?

Yep.

Rightful King affects all trigger Skills (Skills with activation rates).

Do you mean skills with facial cut-ins? Because since Armsthrift doesn't have one I'm not too sure about it.

And also, if I have the skills Aether, Sol, and Astra, will the game check all of them if the previous one fails to activate? For example, if Aether fails to activate, will it go on to see if Sol will activate?

Yes, it'll check the rest.

Do you mean skills with facial cut-ins? Because since Armsthrift doesn't have one I'm not too sure about it.

I mean all Skills with activation rates.

I dunno what the description for the Skill is in the English version, but in the Japanese version, it clearly states it applies to "Skills with activation rates". Armshrift also says "activation rate = X" in its description.

so, what was the point of having one Dual Guard block all 5 Astra hits (and presumably both Aether hits)

glitch, oversight, or what

I don't see anything wrong with the way it works.

I do think it looks funny in motion though X D

[spoiler=Spoilers maybe]I'm currently on my second playthrough of Awakening, this time as a female MU. I married her to Chrom because it was convenient and I've picked up both Lucina and Morgan. Lucina is the only sibling that male Morgan can have, so he gets her sibling supports instead of female Morgan's sibling supports.

The thing is, both Morgans can't remember anything except for MU. But I feel that in his support with Lucina, Chrom!Morgan seems too familiar with her and Chrom. What happened to Morgan saying "I can't remember anything but MU?" There are certain things in the Lucina sibling support that implies he remembers certain things that he probably shouldn't remember.

I dunno, what do you guys think about this?

Does their C support have them being terrified by a bug? Because if so, then possibly the reason why he's so familiar with them is that they might just take Lucina's sibling support template-thingy, and just change it so it works with male Morgan's personality. They might not have really taken in account of Morgan's amnesia-ness, and just worked with a template, like what they do for parent-child and female Morgan-sibling supports. That's all I can think of.

so, what was the point of having one Dual Guard block all 5 Astra hits (and presumably both Aether hits)

glitch, oversight, or what

To be honest, skills that allow multiple strikes are pretty terrifying. Units with low DEF and RES and be severely hurt by skills like Aether and Astra. Dual Guard blocking all hits(from that skill) is something I see as a way to balance the overpowered skills.

Edited by MagicLugh

Astra only uses one weapon usage. If not because I examined it normally, I know it because Owain used it and struck 5 times with a sword that only had 3 uses left, no Armsthrift, and it had 2 uses left after.

[spoiler=Spoilers maybe]I'm currently on my second playthrough of Awakening, this time as a female MU. I married her to Chrom because it was convenient and I've picked up both Lucina and Morgan. Lucina is the only sibling that male Morgan can have, so he gets her sibling supports instead of female Morgan's sibling supports.

The thing is, both Morgans can't remember anything except for MU. But I feel that in his support with Lucina, Chrom!Morgan seems too familiar with her and Chrom. What happened to Morgan saying "I can't remember anything but MU?" There are certain things in the Lucina sibling support that implies he remembers certain things that he probably shouldn't remember.

I dunno, what do you guys think about this?

I was wondering about that for a while before I just concluded that Morgan was able to recover some more pertinent memories, such as Lucina being his sister and having the Falchion with her at all times in his future, upon meeting her again in your timeline. He does recover some memories in his A support with his father, on another note.

Personally I dunno if I'd have rather had a female Morgan version of the support with the two (e.g. Lucina clearly remembering Morgan while he's trying to recover memories), but we get what we get.

And yeah, since Dual Guarding multiple hit skills like Astra and Aether is all or nothing, it's pretty amusing to see something like Morgan knocking Lucina off of her horse five times dual guarding her against an Astra.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter