"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I'm not sure what you're asking there ^^;;;

Armsthrift affects weapon durability, while Ignis affects damage.

I'm pretty sure those two Skills can activate at the same time too.

Although, that makes me curious... What happens when Despoil and Ignis (or another attack Skill) activates? Do you see the Despoil icon followed by the Ignis icon or something?

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was asking if both skills could activate at once, basically. But after some checking, I found that they could, so...

Also, I'm playing Champions of Yore 3 now, and I'm wondering: What music is this?

Edited by MagicLeafy

Although, that makes me curious... What happens when Despoil and Ignis (or another attack Skill) activates? Do you see the Despoil icon followed by the Ignis icon or something?

It's just like Galeforce and Life Taker. The skill icon appears after you've killed someone and they disappear off the map.

EDIT

Major spoilers...

Can I ask for the first line Emmeryn says in the movie where she plunges to her doom.

Not a spoiler...

And Chrom's quote when he dies on Classic Mode.

Edited by VincentASM

EDIT

Major spoilers...

Can I ask for the first line Emmeryn says in the movie where she plunges to her doom.

Not a spoiler...

And Chrom's quote when he dies on Classic Mode.

First one

"No reaction.... Was I wrong then?" Was that what you meant?

Second one

Chrom: I'm...sorry, everyone... Leave me... Save yourselves...if you can...

MU: Chrom, NO! You can't die! Not now!

Edited by Quick

First one

"No reaction.... Was I wrong then?" Was that what you meant?

Second one

Chrom: I'm...sorry, everyone... Leave me... Save yourselves...if you can...

MU: Chrom, NO! You can't die! Not now!

Thanks a bunch!

I want to marry Olivia and Chrom, but I'm not sure how it's possible, since you must marry Chrom by the end of chapter 11 and you don't get Olivia until chapter 11. Do I get a chance to visit the menu before the timeskip cutscene happens, or is there something special I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

You don't need to reach a physical support level like "C".

Just make sure Chrom and Olivia have gained a significant number of support points (the hearts that appear after fighting an enemy etc.) and, of course, make sure Olivia has more points with Chrom than Chrom's other ladies.

Just make sure Chrom and Olivia have gained a significant number of support points (the hearts that appear after fighting an enemy etc.) and, of course, make sure Olivia has more points with Chrom than Chrom's other ladies.

Would making sure that the higher priority women are already married by that point work?

Is there any way to make a special unit promote to an advanced class, aka if I made Gaius a dreadfighter, if there any way to revert him back to Assassin without going through the thief class first?

All right, now to track it down. I really should have bought that game, lol.

You should've, for it is amazing and I am totally not being biased right now. It is called Echoes of Daybreak.

Edited by Quick

I just have to say this thread is fantastic. I've had my share of questions and people always help out even if it might have been asked before. 150+ pages is hard to scour.

I have to agree, I joined this community rather recently and after searching through 25 pages on this thread at once I was beat, and never was I scolded or amounted to pegasus dung for asking questions that may have been asked already.

Get to Level 30.You can change to promoted classes when going from a class that goes from 1~30 after you hit Lv.30.

I believe you can actually do that as early as level 15, though I'm not positive. I know a "standard" promoted class can change to any available class after reaching level 10 - e.g. Kellam as a level 10 Assassin can change to a level 1 Thief, Knight, Trickster, Great Knight, etc.

I can confirm level 15 in a special class is insufficient to change to a promoted class.

20 I haven't tried, though.

I can confirm that it is only level 30, I've tried to promote at 20+>30 but it doesn't work. Only 30.

Wait, what? Are you saying that it doesn't matter if Chrom already has a support with one of the other females, it's the support points accumulated that matter??

Would making sure that the higher priority women are already married by that point work?

Yes.

Be advised. Even though most people wouldn't do this anyway, killing them off does not work. I went and reclassed Sumia as a Knight to get killed in Lunatic Classic. Went and paired up Olivia with Chrom the entire battle, and Sumia still ended up being married to him even though she got reduced to 0 HP within 2 turns.

すごく辛いです。

Edited by shadowofchaos

Wait, what? Are you saying that it doesn't matter if Chrom already has a support with one of the other females, it's the support points accumulated that matter??

Yes, but I think you're misunderstanding. Or am I misunderstanding? X D

Take the GBA games for example: 80 support points is a C support exactly, while 120 is halfway between a C and a B.

Pretend that Awakening uses the GBA numbers. If a female has gained a support with Chrom, that means they have 80+ points. Olivia can only gain 1-80 points in a chapter, so it's not possible for her to override the others in this case.

Edited by VincentASM