"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do Birthday Barrack events still happen if you don't go to the barracks on the day of the character's birthday? Like say that you already have Lissa or Yarne but you don't visit the Barracks until after the day of their birthday for whatever reason. Can you still get their birthday events triggered or no?

How many Streetpass teams can you send to people? One per file?

One. Period.

It gets stored on your SD card so that you still send it out to people even when you don't have the game running/in your 3DS.

It gets overwritten every time you "Sortie" a streetpass team in the wireless menu.

Do Birthday Barrack events still happen if you don't go to the barracks on the day of the character's birthday? Like say that you already have Lissa or Yarne but you don't visit the Barracks until after the day of their birthday for whatever reason. Can you still get their birthday events triggered or no?

You need to visit the barracks on the day of their birthday. It will not appear otherwise.

If you visited the barracks on their birthday, save, exit without viewing the event, then attempt to look at the barracks the next day or something, it will disappear.

Edited by shadowofchaos

One. Period.

It gets stored on your SD card so that you still send it out to people even when you don't have the game running/in your 3DS.

It gets overwritten every time you "Sortie" a streetpass team in the wireless menu.

I see. I guess the units you can have on the team are limited to the file that you're currently playing on at the moment or something? Or is that not the case?

How do you get the death match in Infinite Regalia? I haven't got any of that at all yet I see other people obtain it and I don't know why.

Not sure what you mean by death match, can you or someone else explain? The only thing I recall is that Mus uses the Gradivus to heal himself once he's at low HP, and the same goes for the others with self-healing legendary weapons/skills.

Not sure what you mean by death match, can you or someone else explain? The only thing I recall is that Mus uses the Gradivus to heal himself once he's at low HP, and the same goes for the others with self-healing legendary weapons/skills.

should explain what I am talking about. Why am I not getting it? Is it that I need all the children?

should explain what I am talking about. Why am I not getting it? Is it that I need all the children?

That is just a collection of footage from in the chapter itself. There's no extra mode of any description - it's just demonstrating what all the children characters have to say when fighting the Deadlords in this chapter, from the main body of it.

That is just a collection of footage from in the chapter itself. There's no extra mode of any description - it's just demonstrating what all the children characters have to say when fighting the Deadlords in this chapter, from the main body of it.

The music somewhat makes me believe that it is false, as it also appears in the version of this WITH the sound directly from Nico. Perhaps I'm just paying too much attention to detail.

Edited by Quick

I see. I guess the units you can have on the team are limited to the file that you're currently playing on at the moment or something? Or is that not the case?

Well of course you can't export characters that you haven't recruited yet.

For example, there's no way in hell I'm gonna be seeing Aversas in my English FE13 copy until that Spotpass chapters get released. Or Olivia from someone who hasn't beaten Chapter 11 yet.

The music somewhat makes me believe that it is false, as it also appears in the version of this WITH the sound directly from Nico. Perhaps I'm just paying too much attention to detail.

Err... the music is just edited in.

If you read the Japanese, you'd see it's just their normal quotes.

Well of course you can't export characters that you haven't recruited yet.

For example, there's no way in hell I'm gonna be seeing Aversas in my English FE13 copy until that Spotpass chapters get released. Or Olivia from someone who hasn't beaten Chapter 11 yet.

Let me paraphrase it better: When I make a Streetpass team, am I limited to characters I have on one file only, or can I mix and match between characters (that I have already recruited) from different files?

My gut feeling tells me that the answer is no, and I've made preparations for that, but I have to know for sure.

[/size]

Let me paraphrase it better: When I make a Streetpass team, am I limited to characters I have on one file only, or can I mix and match between characters (that I have already recruited) from different files?

My gut feeling tells me that the answer is no, and I've made preparations for that, but I have to know for sure.

You can only use characters from one file, but this does include Avatars you recruit from your other files.

Okay, I just have a quick question pertaining to a piece of artwork used recurringly on the main site - namely, the Risen Chief portrait used on this character page for the Risen entry. Considering that a wider view of the image is used on the undead entry on the recurring themes page, I take it there's a larger version of the picture (possibly encompassing the full thing) circulating around somewhere? I can't seem to find such a thing on the FE13 gallery on the main site, and while the FE Wikia's (lol) page on Risen features what I assume is an artbook scan of the same portrait, the quality is significantly worse and it cuts out the left arm of the Risen, unlike the recurring themes image. I don't suppose someone could link me to a full-size version of the image SF uses if it indeed exists, for curiosity's sake? Thanks in advance.

Edited by bookofholsety

Okay, I just have a quick question pertaining to a piece of artwork used recurringly on the main site - namely, the Risen Chief portrait used on this character page for the Risen entry. Considering that a wider view of the image is used on the undead entry on the recurring themes page, I take it there's a larger version of the picture (possibly encompassing the full thing) circulating around somewhere? I can't seem to find such a thing on the FE13 gallery on the main site, and while the FE Wikia's (lol) page on Risen features what I assume is an artbook scan of the same portrait, the quality is significantly worse and it cuts out the left arm of the Risen, unlike the recurring themes image. I don't suppose someone could link me to a full-size version of the image SF uses if it indeed exists, for curiosity's sake? Thanks in advance.

Tap a character or enemy's portrait to get a battle profile of their class like the one in the class reel; it shows their full portrait on the bottom screen.

Tap a character or enemy's portrait to get a battle profile of their class like the one in the class reel; it shows their full portrait on the bottom screen.

That's not going to do me much good, given that this country doesn't get the game for another month or so. :P I assumed the graphic as it's used on the main site was some kind of publicly released image from a press release or website, as opposed to a game rip or an artbook scan, hence its clarity compared to the pictures used for the child characters on their introduction page. Additionally, my hypothesis was that the width of the image (as per here) and the amount of the Risen's right-hand side displayed by it exceeded the usual bounds of full portraits displayed in-game.

That said, I think I've since found it - it's displayed on the Background website's section on Chapter 1 (screencap of it in action). MYSTERY SOLVED. Yay. Sorry for wasting people's time with the obvious.

Take this example: I have a Vaike that is currently a Warrior, promoted from a lv 20 Fighter without ever reclassing. I plan to max out Warrior and then reclass to Berserker, etc. If I reclass to a promoted class, is it still possible to learn the basic class that came before it's skills? In this instance, would reclassing straight to Berserker allow me to learn barbarian skills too, or do I have to go through barbarian as well?

Question: I know supports are saved to your directory when you save the file after seeing them, but does this only work with outright saving, or could you do it with bookmarks too? Basically, if you had two full files that you didn't want to delete, could you get the third to a point where you just save, perform the support, get the child, get the child's supports, bookmark, and "continue" from the pre-support save, and still keep the supports in your log?

If key NPCs die, does the chapter auto game over? I ask this because the game doesn't have lose conditions at all listed next to win condtions, i.e. defeat commander and rout the enemy. In the chapter where you have to protect Tiki, she died and I didn't get an auto game over which surprised me. Does getting Emmeryn killed in the chapter with Validar being the boss give you a game over? I would think because it would fuck up the story otherwise.