"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Sorry for the double post, but I have a question.

Not that it matters too much since I'm near the end of the game, but I was wondering what the best reclass options were for the following characters, input is appreciated:

Kellam (knight>general>?)

Stahl (cavalier>paladin>?)

Miriel (mage>sage>?)

Vaike (fighter>warrior>?)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the double post, but I have a question.

Not that it matters too much since I'm near the end of the game, but I was wondering what the best reclass options were for the following characters, input is appreciated:

Kellam (knight>general>?)

Stahl (cavalier>paladin>?)

Miriel (mage>sage>?)

Vaike (fighter>warrior>?)

Kellam and Stahl probably wouldn't mind becoming Great Knights. Miriel to Sorcerer wouldn't be bad, and Vaike to Berserker seems like a good idea. Mainly these ideas come from keeping the units with similar weapon types, and there is at least one fairly good skill in each of those classes (Luna for the GKs, Vengeance (and Tomebreaker also I guess) for Miriel, and Axefaire for Vaike). The other skills aren't that bad, but those are more notable. I mean sure, there are other good classes and skills, like Swordmaster!Stahl for Astra, but those are the first ones that popped into my head.

Edited by Konnor97

Can weapons and skills from SpotPass, StreetPass and DLC characters be removed?

If I marry Aversa, will she always pass down Shadowgift, or if I put Galeforce as her last skill it'll be passed down instead of Shadowgift?

Edited by Avatar

If I marry Aversa, will she always pass down Shadowgift, or if I put Galeforce as her last skill it'll be passed down instead of Shadowgift?

I think that whatever is in her last skillslot will be inherited, like with anyone besides Chrom (and his children).

Doh, ninja'd.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Kellam and Stahl probably wouldn't mind becoming Great Knights. Miriel to Sorcerer wouldn't be bad, and Vaike to Berserker seems like a good idea. Mainly these ideas come from keeping the units with similar weapon types, and there is at least one fairly good skill in each of those classes (Luna for the GKs, Vengeance (and Tomebreaker also I guess) for Miriel, and Axefaire for Vaike). The other skills aren't that bad, but those are more notable. I mean sure, there are other good classes and skills, like Swordmaster!Stahl for Astra, but those are the first ones that popped into my head.

I figured as much, though in the end I decided to keep Stahl as a paladin and I changed Vaike into a hero. Now that I think about it, I forgot to ask about Lissa. She did Cleric>War Maiden, and I want to do Sage next but she currently relies on a bolt axe for combat due to her high mag, and I don't wanna lose axes. Is there a better option, or should I consider keeping her as a War Maiden?

I figured as much, though in the end I decided to keep Stahl as a paladin and I changed Vaike into a hero. Now that I think about it, I forgot to ask about Lissa. She did Cleric>War Maiden, and I want to do Sage next but she currently relies on a bolt axe for combat due to her high mag, and I don't wanna lose axes. Is there a better option, or should I consider keeping her as a War Maiden?

Well, War Cleric is her only class with axes, so every other class would ignore her axe rank. If you want her to keep her Bolt Axes, you're going to have her stay as a War Cleric. Once she hits level 20 though, she can just 'reclass' back into a War Cleric. Personally though, I'd recommend Sage because she would keep her high magic and staves, and she gets Tomefaire through that way, and most of her other classes use tomes. The loss of power from no Bolt Axe wouldn't be that big, and once she gets Tomefaire, the powerful tomes like Thoron and Bolganone would do more damage than the Bolt Axe, and it would help with her staves as long as she has a tome equipped.

Edited by Konnor97

Rift doors.

IIRC, the Five Annas DLC rewards you with some, but it isn't out yet. (And SF doesn't mention it, so I am unsure.)

I don't remember getting any items from that map. As far as I know, there's no reliable way to get Rift Doors.

[spoiler=Paralogue 22 question]Does the NPC Aversa have to, well, fight herself for you to recruit her at the end of the chpater?

Alright, I must have heard wrong then. Thanks for clearing it up.

You did save all the Annas right?

Yeah, they're for getting Catria after the map.

Sol Katti and Excalibur are legendaries and can't be forged.

Ruin has max Critical, so you can't raise it anymore AFAIK.

Innes' Bow can be forged, but I'm not sure how high its Hit can go. I've seen pretty high Hit forges in the DS FEs, but...

So, I'm pretty conflicted about this: How useful exactly is Armsthrift overall? In my opinion its not quite as useful as other skills in battles when I can just replace all of my weapons eventually, even legendary ones. But most everyone seems to laud this skill as non-negotiable in that you must have it, next to Galeforce. I feel like I'm missing something here; should everyone who can possibly have Armsthrift get it just like you'd have everyone possible learn Galeforce? I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it enough to lose a precious skill slot over....