"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a character has 10 movement, will they always add a movement buff in pair up?

No. No matter what you do to a character's Move, they don't give extra bonuses that way.

Does Priam have any special battle conversations with anyone or does he just say the same thing every time?

From Pegasus Knight script:

パリス初戦時

[パリス]

なるほど、強者だ。

それでこそ戦う甲斐がある!▼

Paris's Battle Quote:

I see, you're pretty strong.

Excellent! Then let us battle!

パリス撃破時

[パリス]

やる、な……▼

Paris's Defeat Quote:

"...Well... done."

Doesn't seem like it. I mean they've had this for months.

Doesn't look like it, I challenged him with Chrom and nothing happened. Didn't try with the Avatar, but I remain doubtful that they'll have a special one either.

I can confirm that he doesn't, not with Avatar at least. And I even held off on killing him on turn 2 or 3 (Mire FTW) to try and get him to talk with Chrom and Avatar.

Speaking of Priam: I was wondering how R&R3 stacks up difficulty-wise to Priam's paralogue, as I have beaten the latter but yet to beat the former. Is it easier, harder, or about the same?

Speaking of Priam: I was wondering how R&R3 stacks up difficulty-wise to Priam's paralogue, as I have beaten the latter but yet to beat the former. Is it easier, harder, or about the same?

I say harder. Breaker skills everywhere.

I say harder. Breaker skills everywhere.

It depends on how you play. R&R3 is easy to pull everyone into the area where Chrom starts out, block the choke-points, and force the enemies to break their own skulls against your strongest units, -Breaker skills be damned.

Also, at least in Lunatic, Priam's map had a significant number of suicide bombers Counter Warriors, while R&R3 only has Linus, and he can be killed with a few Mire Sorcerers on Turn 1. Jaffar can fuck things up occasionally, but that's about it.

I think R&R3 might have slightly higher stats, but I'm not sure.

Lunatic mode "Radiant Hero" has like 4 or 5 Counter units.

R&R3 only has 1.

L+ though, yea that's another story.

If I were to replace my SD card with another one what would happen to all the DLC that I bought?

You could download it again on your 3DS for free.

Because your 3DS is what those purchases are associated to.

Wait, what if I do a system transfer? Will the DLC transfer over then?

Yes, it'll transfer to the new 3DS - I've done one myself.

Yes, it'll transfer to the new 3DS - I've done one myself.

How does that work? Considering everyone just said it installs onto the system itself... not that I'm really thinking about transferring systems, but ... just in case.

How does that work? Considering everyone just said it installs onto the system itself... not that I'm really thinking about transferring systems, but ... just in case.

I could be wrong, but from what I think I've heard, it merges both accounts onto the new 3DS. Not sure what that does to the old one. Since any downloads from the eShop are locked to your account, this should be how it's done.

Again, I could be wrong, and I apologize if it turns out that I am. I'm sure someone will confirm this.

Edited by Dai

I could be wrong, but from what I think I've heard, it merges both accounts onto the new 3DS.

Nope. It completely overwrites the account on the other 3DS you're transferring to. It had better be a freaking blank one... like when I transferred my DLC to the White 3DS with the capture card... and yet I ended up buying the DLC all over again for the blue 3DS because I liked carrying that around more. xD

I've accidentaly recruited Serra in my team. Is there any form to get rid of her? I'm playing on Casual mode

You can get rid of her; it would just take a while. You can have 20 DLC/Spotpass (excluding the ones from paralogues)/other Avatars in your unit list at one time, but once you try and get a 21st one, you'll have the option to boot out one of the units, or just not recruit the new one. So unfortunately, you're stuck with Serra until you reach your 20 unit limit, and then can get rid of her by recruiting a 21st. I hope that made sense.

There's some merging done. Transferring my stuff to the special FE13 3DS, I was able to re-download all the Ambassador games and others on my original, but also the FE13 copy pre-installed on the new 3DS.