"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Does armsthrift work during enemy phase? Because otherwhise im just really unlucky with it.

It will work at all times if your unit has at least 50 luck, bonuses and everything included.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, did they change the way the 'other' team in the bonus box menu updates? I just did a force update and got everyone at once...

People said it only did it one at a time.

I guess this is more of a heads up than a question... :E (Or was it a glitch? I hadn't touched Awakening aside from downloading the new DLC, which I haven't played yet)

Edited by L95

So, did they change the way the 'other' team in the bonus box menu updates? I just did a force update and got everyone at once...

People said it only did it one at a time.

I guess this is more of a heads up than a question... :E (Or was it a glitch? I hadn't touched Awakening aside from downloading the new DLC, which I haven't played yet)

in the Japanese version you had to actually summon all of them individually because there was no update to complete the set

another reason why the English version is better

in the Japanese version you had to actually summon all of them individually because there was no update to complete the set

Someone clarify this for me?

Edit:

*Loads Normal File in Japanese*

OH, I see what you mean for the "Other" team... Only shows 4 of them.

*Loads Lunatic File*

but I never even summoned anyone from that team and I got everyone. *shrug*

another reason why the English version is better

Legacy Spotpass feature (Assuming you're right about whatever it is you're talking about) or plothera of glitches?

I'll take the glitch-free copy |D

Edited by shadowofchaos

Someone clarify this for me?

Spotpass feature (Assuming you're right about whatever it is you're talking about) or plothera of glitches?

I'll take the glitch-free copy |D

how it wouldn't auto-update

so guys, should Gerome be the Dark Knight of Ylisse or should he be the Hero that Ylisse deserves, but not the one it needs?

this is obviously the most important question of them all :Kappa:

Edited by shadykid

You apparently had to update daily to get the other team full, even after a week(if you hadn't updated daily). Unlike other teams that auto updated fully even a week. I think I explained that right?

*Loads Lunatic File*

but I never even summoned anyone from that team and I got everyone. *shrug*

Well, kinda... contradicts what I have on my file.

I'm on Lunatic Ch. 18, and there's an enemy blocking the "The Milla Tree" that sells second seals. I can't defeat it because all the units in that enemy are green maxed stats, how do I get rid of it so I can get second seals?

I'm on Lunatic Ch. 18, and there's an enemy blocking the "The Milla Tree" that sells second seals. I can't defeat it because all the units in that enemy are green maxed stats, how do I get rid of it so I can get second seals?

You wait until your world map updates.

Otherwise, consider that place closed off. Unless you break caps with your Rally skills.

Unfortunately, yer outta luck, as shadowofchaos said. Unless you happen to have Nah or Inigo's paralogues complete, which I highly doubt you do.

You wait until your world map updates.

Otherwise, consider that place closed off. Unless you break caps with your Rally skills.

If I complete enough DLC mini missions will it go off the map?

And what do I need on Tharja to solo Rouges and Redeemers 3 for limit break, I've got her green stat on everything with Lifetaker, forged Nosferatu, pair up with Hero MU and full tonics, and I still die to the enemies.

They have breaker skills.

And what do I need on Tharja to solo Rouges and Redeemers 3 for limit break, I've got her green stat on everything with Lifetaker, forged Nosferatu, pair up with Hero MU and full tonics, and I still die to the enemies.

She's gonna be screwed from the fact that they have cheating forged weapons and breaker skills.

Without Rally skills, Tharja is simply not effective enough. If you really want to solo the map, pair up Chrom with MU loaded up on breaker skills and Celica's Gales (Armsthrift if you so desire). Life Taker/Sol is also advised.

Edited by shadowofchaos

They have breaker skills.

She's gonna be screwed from the fact that they have cheating forged weapons and breaker skills.

Without Rally skills, Tharja is simply not effective enough. If you really want to solo the map, pair up Chrom with MU loaded up on breaker skills and Celica's Gales (Armsthrift if you so desire). Life Taker/Sol is also advised.

I don't know how the map is even possible, I thought it might be easier to Nosferatu the entire map with Tharja, but they are way too strong...

Should I create a little wall and just spam Rally? Do they stack, Rally Spectrum + Rally Heart + Rally Speed etc?

Just don't try to solo it until you have Limit Breaker. If you've beaten RaR1, you should be able to use the same strategies here.

I think that's why he's trying to solo it... for the skill. Although I'm not sure why....especially on Lunatic.

But good to know it's doable with MU/Avatar + Chrom (with those skills listed).

I think that's why he's trying to solo it... for the skill. Although I'm not sure why....especially on Lunatic.

Exactly. Using a simple but limited strategy makes sense for getting easy duplicates, but it doesn't make any sense to do it until you have at least one character properly pumped up with the skill already. Especially if it's already proving to be ineffective.

Well to solve his problem, if he doesn't want to grind everyone to max level in order to do it...

Again, reclassing MU and getting breaker skills quickly via Veteran and Paragon combo in Lost Bloodlines 3 let me do it on my Japanese copy on Lunatic.

The skillset was Sol, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Tomebreaker with Celica's Gales. Paired up with Chrom with a Noble Rapier and since he has storage... could get breaker weapons when needing to adapt to the situation.

That's how I got my first Limit Breaker manual for the mainsite icon.

I haven't received any new SpotPass character today...

Btw I'm European

I've just gotten mine in the last couple of hours, so I'd try now if I were you... (and yes, I'm European).

Anyway, seeing as I want Chrom to marry Maribelle, is it okay that Chrom has a B support with her and a C support with Sumia?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Anyway, seeing as I want Chrom to marry Maribelle, is it okay that Chrom has a B support with her and a C support with Sumia?

Yes.

When you complete a chapter, what circumstances makes the a certain character a "hero" of the chapter?

they have to be paired up and be face characters, no street/spotpass.

have them kill and contribute. other than that, idk.