"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

the one time he even activated Lethality, I dual guarded it (and he had 40 hit, so lol)

lol, I love it when that happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_ZFOkthsU

I was thinking that the damage from that one could be reduced... Guess I thought wrong.

Here's the question... do zombie claws ever get reduced by either skill?

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can recruit them (and not save after you check the next step) and go to "View Card" on their entry in the logbook. Assuming they had any kids in that battle, if they don't have marriages listed then that's a random. If they do, then I guess you can battle save to keep the character in the logbook then reload your save from before you parley with the team and buy all their stuff. Boom, obtained both the streetpass unit AND their stuff.

Thanks for that suggestion. It wasn't what I asked, but it's a tip I'll consider if I ever streetpass someone else and want to buy something off them. The "View Card" part doesn't really help, since players could leave their difficulty hidden, and the randomly generated Avatars fill the other slots out in ways humans could (Chrosil was from Grannvale and said that she was selling; she had some nice items). I was skeptic until I tried a Seal and noticed the lack of cap modifiers.

Hey so I just got my first StreetPass encounter, but I'm having trouble fighting it (ENEMY CHROM STOP USING AETHER), so I'm thinking I'll come back to it later. But just to make sure, StreetPass teams NEVER time out and leave the map unless you get rid of them yourself, right?

(BLAZELIX I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE)

Hey so I just got my first StreetPass encounter, but I'm having trouble fighting it (ENEMY CHROM STOP USING AETHER), so I'm thinking I'll come back to it later. But just to make sure, StreetPass teams NEVER time out and leave the map unless you get rid of them yourself, right?

(BLAZELIX I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE)

I haven't been in a similar situation for a long time, so I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but I think I recall a Streetpass team disappearing after a few days (more than half a week, IIRC).

I'm not positive, though.

EDIT:

I feel dumb for asking this, but what exactly is that unit ranking number thing you get when you expand a unit's stat menu?

The rating? Shown in the non-"Full" view?

Tapping on it with the touchscreen says "The sum of the units's key stats" - for my Chrom (Limit Broken), it's 328, which is 54+19+51+52+56+51+45.

Looks like "key stats" are defined as Str, Mag, Skill, Spd, Lck, Def, and Res (but not HP).

Edited by Euklyd

I feel dumb for asking this, but what exactly is that unit ranking number thing you get when you expand a unit's stat menu?

It's the sum of all their stats, IIRC. oAo

Thanks for that suggestion. It wasn't what I asked, but it's a tip I'll consider if I ever streetpass someone else and want to buy something off them. The "View Card" part doesn't really help, since players could leave their difficulty hidden, and the randomly generated Avatars fill the other slots out in ways humans could (Chrosil was from Grannvale and said that she was selling; she had some nice items). I was skeptic until I tried a Seal and noticed the lack of cap modifiers.

I never said anything about difficulty, just children units. As I said, if there's any children units but no marraiges listed in "view card" then it's obviously random. Aside from that there's no real way to tell, sadly.

Question regarding chrom's offspring. I paired him with olivia, and got to chap 13. So i just got lucina, inigo comes later in a sidestory i know. But will inigo's skills be determined when i enter his sidestory or was it set the same time as lucina?

Question regarding chrom's offspring. I paired him with olivia, and got to chap 13. So i just got lucina, inigo comes later in a sidestory i know. But will inigo's skills be determined when i enter his sidestory or was it set the same time as lucina?

Inigo's skills will be set when you enter his paralogue (or in this case, his mother's last skill will - as Chrom's son, he'll always inherit Rightful King).

Is chapter 5 supposed to be as hard as I'm finding it (quite hard) or do I just suck? I'm on 'Hard' difficulty.

I, too, found it somewhat hard.

Any chapter can be hard, it kind of just depends on the team you brought into it and what your goals are. iirc Chapter 5 is where you get Ricken, right?

Assuming you did Donnel's paralogue you could just have Ricken pair up with Maribelle, gallop to the south and have Lissa use Rescue on them to bring them to safety. Then just slowly work upward and choke the narrow paths with your sturdy characters like Chrom, Kellam, Sully, Stahl, or Frederick. Its also possible to bait the wyvern riders into attacking Ricken and then he just hits them with Elwind and severely weakens them. If reinforcements are an issue, have some high mobility units go to the forts as early as you can to stop them.

That's what I've got, works for me every time.

Edited by MercuryHg34

I never said anything about difficulty, just children units. As I said, if there's any children units but no marraiges listed in "view card" then it's obviously random. Aside from that there's no real way to tell, sadly.

Oh, didn't know the relationships of streetpass Avatars should show when recruited. There was no Morgan on the team or profile to be able to tell if they got married. I guess the caps will have to be the proof unless there's that profile detail.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of times a streetpass team could generate from the same nearby 3DS? Or maybe if it will only happen every 24 hours?

Oh, didn't know the relationships of streetpass Avatars should show when recruited. There was no Morgan on the team or profile to be able to tell if they got married. I guess the caps will have to be the proof unless there's that profile detail.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of times a streetpass team could generate from the same nearby 3DS? Or maybe if it will only happen every 24 hours?

I think it's once every 24 hours - I have other people at school who play, and if I collect their team in the morning, then do something to make it disappear (beat, buy, etc.), it won't appear for the rest of the day, even if I'm playing right next to them in the afternoon.

So, I was jamming out to some tracks in the unit viewer a while ago, but I couldn't find the credits song (I believe its called Old Battlefield). Is there any reason why it doesn't seem to appear in the track list? It's one of my favorites... :(

Old Battlefield is unfortunately omitted from the sound test. You have to beat the final chapter and watch the credits to enjoy the song. However, it IS on the official soundtrack so there is some place to turn to if you want to listen to it whenever you want.

Old Battlefield is unfortunately omitted from the sound test. You have to beat the final chapter and watch the credits to enjoy the song. However, it IS on the official soundtrack so there is some place to turn to if you want to listen to it whenever you want.

Is the official soundtrack even available outside of Japan? Or would I have to import it?

Another question from me.

When is the best time to recruit the children? I'm not planning on grinding the guys out gen 1 for the best skills, but just whenever the average team is ready for them.

I looked at some stats in the Severa mission and those 33 strength warriors with silver axes look like they hurt.

Another question from me.

When is the best time to recruit the children? I'm not planning on grinding the guys out gen 1 for the best skills, but just whenever the average team is ready for them.

I looked at some stats in the Severa mission and those 33 strength warriors with silver axes look like they hurt.

What difficulty are you on?

The levels of the enemies (relative to those in the story) are a fairly decent indicator of when a good time to attempt the Paralogues should be. The layouts can make them more or less difficult, but that's a decent rule of thumb you can follow.

Edited by Interceptor