"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Does the decision made in Chapter 25 have any effect on the last chapter? Just want to make sure that choosing yes doesn't auto remove the option to finish off Grima yourself.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the decision made in Chapter 25 have any effect on the last chapter? Just want to make sure that choosing yes doesn't auto remove the option to finish off Grima yourself.

No.

Just to clarify... none of the choices... *NONE* of them affect the game in any way besides dialogue except for the last choice.

Like, no events are changed. Just what they say.

The last one obviously does. xD

Just to clarify... none of the choices... *NONE* of them affect the game in any way besides dialogue except for the last choice.

Like, no events are changed. Just what they say.

The last one obviously does. xD

No.

Thanks guys, I thought so but just making sure. I have a knack for screwing things up pretty badly. xD

Woohoo! Finally got the game!

I'm so far in Chapter 4 and I've also completed Paralogue 1

Btw, ¿does anyone know if DLC or SpotPass has arrived in Europe?

Probably just the Champions of Yore package for Europe, but I'm also just going by SF website.

Might need some extra explaining on max stats... like, I'm assuming different classes you give will affect what max stats a unit will hit... but well, I guess I don't know how you should maximize a unit's ...max stats. Like, I was testing my Morgan's maximum stats on the website with my game's. So I changed Chrom!Morgan to an Assassin, I noticed my game's Morgan had higher max stats than what was listed. Like I said, I'm assuming second sealing them to another class will affect that, so is that why my Morgan's stats were changed? Or... uh, from Chrom's modifers? So maybe I was just misunderstanding/not fully utilizing the page.

Edited by Cordelia

At the top of the max stats page there's dropdowns for your avatar's asset and flaw. Perhaps you forgot to enter those?

Also if you change them after you have Morgan's parent listed on Morgan's dropdown, you'll have to click that veteran symbol to update the max stats (But if you set the asset/flaw THEN Morgan's father on the page, you don't have to worry)

I think that's what you're missing, anyhow.

EDIT: Oh, okay, don't mind this then.

Edited by Forrest

Question:

In Emmeryn's "death" scene, she says, "No reaction... Was I wrong, then?" Just before she takes her leap of faith. What exactly is she talking about? If you don't remember this part, reference the scene titled "Emmeryn" in the theater, maybe someone else picked up on something I couldn't.

Edited by Saint

I am still trying to wrap my head around internal levels. Assuming I second-seal people as soon as I collect both skills from a class, about how much reclassing can one unit get away with, per difficulty, before the slow EXP gain starts to become a major hindrance? (I am on Normal, currently)

Edited by Rambo M

Question:

In Emmeryn's "death" scene, she says, "No reaction... Was I wrong, then?" Just before she takes her leap of faith. What exactly is she talking about? If you don't remember this part, reference the scene titled "Emmeryn" in the theater, maybe someone else picked up on something I couldn't.

Pretty sure she was expecting a positive reaction from the Plegian people, as she was trying to motivate them to end the war. She is pretty high up and I imagine she'd be able to see/hear a reaction if it was big.

My question: I know Rally "X" does not stack with the Rally of the same type, but does Rally Spectrum stack with other Rallys, like Rally Heart or Rally Magic? I'm not entirely sure.

My question: I know Rally "X" does not stack with the Rally of the same type, but does Rally Spectrum stack with other Rallys, like Rally Heart or Rally Magic? I'm not entirely sure.

Yes, they do.

I am still trying to wrap my head around internal levels. Assuming I second-seal people as soon as I collect both skills from a class, about how much reclassing can one unit get away with, per difficulty, before the slow EXP gain starts to become a major hindrance? (I am on Normal, currently)

On Normal, it never really becomes a hindrance unless you've been grinding a ton.

(edit: ninja'd)

Edited by JamesBCrazy

It won't even be too much of a problem if you grind. Just use the DLC stages with 50 units for 4 levels every time, or 8 with paragon.

I just want to know one thing ... why do NoE love to torture me by releasing the game tomorrow and not today (like in most countries)?

/notserious

Is Sumiz better in a non grind run?

First time through it's going to be all (eu released) DLC once, no skirmishes.

Turn count won't matter.

Sumia is good, especially if you have her marry Frederick. With the defense and strength buffs he gives her and her pre-existing speed she becomes a great offensive unit. And she can fly, which is a big plus for boss-kill chapters.

Alternatively you can hold off until chapter 7 and get Cordelia, another flier who is almost just as good and can pair up with Stahl if you don't feel like using Frederick.

Rally Str, Rally Rainbow, Rally Skill, Rally Magic, Rally Speed.

Luck, Res, Def and Magic should be fine with +4 from spectrum.

Edit-if you have rally love, sub that over rally skill.

Edited by Elieson

Rally Str, Rally Rainbow, Rally Skill, Rally Magic, Rally Speed.

Luck, Res, Def and Magic should be fine with +4 from spectrum.

Hmmm... I might've gone with Magic instead of Skill.

Dunno dude, in my test clear of endgame (in preparation for FoD3), having Rally Skill, Spectrum AND Heart were all pretty critical to pushing Avatar/Chrom's dual attack rate above 100% so he would guaranteedly hit Grima four times if it came to that)