"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Dunno dude, in my test clear of endgame (in preparation for FoD3), having Rally Skill, Spectrum AND Heart were all pretty critical to pushing Avatar/Chrom's dual attack rate above 100% so he would guaranteedly hit Grima four times if it came to that)

I guess. Which reminds me, do Rally skills affect both units in a pair up?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, rally skills will affect both units in a pair up.

Got it. Also, I suppose my comment about Rally Skill was derived from me generally thinking Skill was the least important stat, though that's pretty subjective.

Odd question, but can anyone give a bit of a run-down on what exactly you need to do for the 5 Annas DLC? I'm just not really sure what it means by telling me to "route the enemy" so any info on that and/or how many turns it is (or if it just ends whenever I successfully route the enemy) would be great x-x Really want to get it done so.

Odd question, but can anyone give a bit of a run-down on what exactly you need to do for the 5 Annas DLC? I'm just not really sure what it means by telling me to "route the enemy" so any info on that and/or how many turns it is (or if it just ends whenever I successfully route the enemy) would be great x-x Really want to get it done so.

Routing the enemy simply means defeating all the enemy units.

Being as Skill is the only stat used to increase your own crit, as well as the only stat related to dual attack occurances, maximizing it (along wth uber crit forges) maximizes your damage output (as well as occurances of skills like Ignis and Pavise).

Edited by Elieson

What's with Lissa's dress?

The way it has a cut in it and the metal web (I can't come up with a better term) with the sharp ends. Is that actually Victorian or entirely made up?

Edited by BrightBow

What's with Lissa's dress?

The way it has a cut in it and the metal web (I can't come up with a better term) with the sharp ends. Is that actually Victorian or entirely made up?

It's a hoop skirt.

Thank you. Do you know about the sharp ends too? They are what really puzzle me.

Putting spiky metal near the legs seems so crazy to me that it just had to be done for real.

That... is what throws me off as well. I doubt that'd be on hoop skirts in real life.

That... is what throws me off as well. I doubt that'd be on hoop skirts in real life.

Hoop skirts are almost never made out of metal, they're almost always made from a plastic boneing, which runs through the middle, not down the sides like Liz's.

However, it's a medival fantasy game and the hoop helps as armor...?

I want to ask if the avatar stays so broken? Veteran makes him gain levels pretty fast. So far he has 10 levels as a +speed/-luck tactician and 10 levels as a myrm and at the moment he looks pretty overpowered.

And i'm only at chapter 7 with just two sidequests, the first dlc map and two short skirmishes

Edited by Sasori

They are *ALWAYS* broken.

I mean, it's supposed to be a self-insert character just from the name "Avatar" as said in the English official site.

In a story about "you", you will always be broken.

Otherwise, the game wouldn't sell as much if you were a mediocre unit?

Edited by shadowofchaos

If I might ask a related question: Is it possible not to deploy My Unit at all, like in New Mystery?

It is. The only instance where the Avatar is mandatory to be deployed is a chapter that's very late in the game.

Edited by Levant Fortner

If I might ask a related question: Is it possible not to deploy My Unit at all, like in New Mystery?

Yes.

However, they are required in Chapter 23.

They're not even required in the Final Chapter... which was weird.

Edited by shadowofchaos

So, my team has no StreetPass characters or other avatars, but I'm still getting what I believe to be randomly generated teams. First off, the teams that are randomly generated are always named "Outrealm Order", correct? Because I ran into like 5 of them named that that are completely different. It can't be coincidence. Plus they always have random stat boosting items.

Second, should I still be receiving them at this point, or do you always receive them whether or not your team has anything from StreetPass on it? Or more simply, can someone explain the StreetPass glitch to me? I only heard about it and I can infer what it does from my own game and own experiences but I can't really find anything on it.

So, my team has no StreetPass characters or other avatars, but I'm still getting what I believe to be randomly generated teams. First off, the teams that are randomly generated are always named "Outrealm Order", correct? Because I ran into like 5 of them named that that are completely different. It can't be coincidence. Plus they always have random stat boosting items.

Second, should I still be receiving them at this point, or do you always receive them whether or not your team has anything from StreetPass on it? Or more simply, can someone explain the StreetPass glitch to me? I only heard about it and I can infer what it does from my own game and own experiences but I can't really find anything on it.

The contents of your StreetPass team will not cause you to receive randomly generated teams. The glitch affects you sending your team to other people with Awakening when you have any characters not shipped with the game. If you encounter someone in StreetPass who doesn't have FE:A, you will also get a randomly generated team for the heck of it.

Edited by BlueFire

The contents of your StreetPass team will not cause you to receive randomly generated teams. The glitch affects you sending your team to other people with Awakening when you have any characters not shipped with the game. If you encounter someone in StreetPass who doesn't have FE:A, you will also get a randomly generated team for the heck of it.

Oh, is that it? I guess that makes sense then. I always thought it was a sign that my StreetPass team wasn't getting distributed properly, lol

Do the same thing, summon each character's team to the world map and buy/defeat the leader. There is a limited number of units you can add to your logbook (99 or so), and out of those 99 you can only recruit up to 20 of them in addition to any units you recruit through normal gameplay. So choose wisely...