"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Actually, if you're level 30 in a DLC class and use a second seal, you can reset the level in the DLC class. However, if you change classes into something else, you'll need another class change item.

Edit: Whoops misread the first part. Disregard this (but it's helpful to know that you can reset your DLC class level without another bride's bouquet/dread scroll I guess)

Edited by Samias

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any reason (besides the character being dead or not having them yet) a character's birthday wouldn't show up at the Barracks? :/

I started my game up for Maribelle's birthday today, but my barracks are completely empty. Nothing at all. I'm not really sure why.

Is there any reason (besides the character being dead or not having them yet) a character's birthday wouldn't show up at the Barracks? :/

I started my game up for Maribelle's birthday today, but my barracks are completely empty. Nothing at all. I'm not really sure why.

I'm assuming you said the 'besides character being dead or not having them yet' because Maribelle is still alive for you. Is your 3DS time and date configured correctly? I think that's the only other reason I can think of.... if you already have her and she's alive. Cause my game pretty much activated the birthday event right when it turned midnight (and I think it overrode my other barracks events).

Oh, and I was wondering why in my Support Log, I see an old character name in there but I never even started a game with that name... I've tried a new game with various names yet only one particular name is in the Support Log. I know I never started the game cuz I went back to the title screen before even selecting a birthday.

Edited by Cordelia

Can a unit activate Dual Guard when the enemy does a critical attack?

It won't show it.

As in the "flash" effect on the character.

You wouldn't know it was a crit or not. Only that you dual guarded the attack.

So then what are the buffs that Avatar gives? I'm building a Avatar-Chrom-Morgan-Lucina slaughter-family-team, so I wanted to know what the best way to pair the 4 of them would be.

If you were talking about when paired up, then this might help:

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/double.html

Well, you can always stack Rally Strength+four other rally skills on a male Rallybot and the rest of the rally skills on a female Rallybot.

So then what are the buffs that Avatar gives? I'm building a Avatar-Chrom-Morgan-Lucina slaughter-family-team, so I wanted to know what the best way to pair the 4 of them would be.

I actually do this most of the time, and Chrom/Avatar with Dual Strike+ and Dual Guard+ on Chrom allows for something insane like >90% dual strike rate and like, 40% dual guard rate (and by endgame, Avatar is going to be the unit in front about 99% of the time). Lucina/Morgan can do chain Galeforce shenanigans if you're into that shit, too, and they can do pretty much anything you want since you can reclass them to anything.

I'm assuming you said the 'besides character being dead or not having them yet' because Maribelle is still alive for you. Is your 3DS time and date configured correctly? I think that's the only other reason I can think of.... if you already have her and she's alive. Cause my game pretty much activated the birthday event right when it turned midnight (and I think it overrode my other barracks events).

Oh, and I was wondering why in my Support Log, I see an old character name in there but I never even started a game with that name... I've tried a new game with various names yet only one particular name is in the Support Log. I know I never started the game cuz I went back to the title screen before even selecting a birthday.

Yeah, I play in Casual mode so everyone's alive and dandy (and I've finished the game so). 3DS time is fine :/ My boyfriend had his game (we have different game cards) activate perfectly fine... But yeah, this is the first time it's happened to me--I've had no issue with any other birthdays.

So, my brother recently got Awakening (and he's already learned a lot about the game faster than I did) and he made a StreetPass team. Still not strong enough to beat mine or even beat one of my units, but that's beside the point. He has no DLC but my team has a couple of DLC Classes and DLC Skills. The Skills are listed as "Outrealm Skill" and the Class is listed as "Outrealm Class" while the battle and map sprite of the character with the DLC Class is a Tactician that can wield Lances, Axes, Bows, and.or Staves if the class has those weapons. I checked it on his file when I saw he got my StreetPass team.

So, do the skills actually work or do they do nothing when the person who received the team with those skills? Can they fight a team with Limit Breaker and Fili Shield? Just curious.

The Outrealm Skills should function like normal.

Limit Break excluded (to our knowledge anyway), all the DLC Skills are just variants of existing Skills (eg. Iote's Shield negates flying weakness, which is similar to Conqueror negating beast and armour weakness).