"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show us that the normal 2 boots exist.

I'm pretty sure I've stated that I didn't get the boots in chapter 17 nor do I have the amount of Renown to get the boots. I actually don't get the boots in Chapter 17 because I'm an idiot who charges in and just kills the boss. That and the fact that I've deleted the save file, though I think I have the data on the Avatar that I used it on. I can take a picture of my renown box on my game with the most renown I have AND I'll take a picture of the avatar.

EDIT:

I do carry renown over, just so you know.

Sorry the pictures are sideways.

Also, I know I don't have proof that I never got the boots from Chapter 17, but I swear I don't do anything with the chests because Gaius usually isn't in my main team. Even when he is, he'll be defeated quickly because the game dislikes me on that chapter so much. And the only other unit I use that has Locktouch is my Avatar, but I use my MU with whoever they married and Chrom with whoever he married to beat the boss.

post-8999-0-56092800-1377737717_thumb.jpgpost-8999-0-15563800-1377737731_thumb.jpg

Edited by EeveeAura

What time does European DLC come out? I'm all fired up for Apotheosis, and just sitting here waiting for it to be released.

Edit: Looks like it's up now, so probably 9am GMT (I think I checked 30 minutes before making this post).

Edited by Tables

Does anyone have a list of skills and stats (if possible) of the characters you fight in Double Duel? Well, I'm more particularly insterested in the higher and harder ranked ones.

I was watching the Army of Shadows Double Duel and I was like "HOLY CRAP! Those Entombed are doubling Limit Broken characters and 3 have counter that always activates." That might actually be around Apoethesis difficulty...

I wonder if you LTCers would consider Double Duel usage...

Wait.. So in the children's official art.. they have the same hair color as their Mother/Chrom/Avatar.

Is there any reason why Inigo doesn't have Olivia's Pink?

Or why Kjelle doesn't have Sully's red? All the other children have it.

I tried listing a couple of the Double Duel weapons and skills, but got lazy.

It doesn't help that some of the enemies are randomised and some skills need certain conditions to observe, eg. the breaker skills require the right weapon.

Army of Shadow is pretty nasty, but there's a few tricks that make it possibly easier than Apotheosis. The first and foremost is probably the fact your dead characters get revived/healed slightly each time an enemy is killed, so you can spam Vengeance and Miracle.

Does anyone have a list of skills and stats (if possible) of the characters you fight in Double Duel? Well, I'm more particularly insterested in the higher and harder ranked ones.

I was watching the Army of Shadows Double Duel and I was like "HOLY CRAP! Those Entombed are doubling Limit Broken characters and 3 have counter that always activates." That might actually be around Apoethesis difficulty...

I wonder if you LTCers would consider Double Duel usage...

My friends have actually beaten double duel without Limit Breaker simply because of Dual Attacks.

Sadly, I can't record any runs with it because my American, Red Capture Card 3DS was stolen on Monday.

Wait.. So in the children's official art.. they have the same hair color as their Mother/Chrom/Avatar.

I guess they didn't think it would fit? I make my avatar have Olivia pink or Libra blonde because that looks badass on Inigo (My actual hair color, number 20, really doesn't look that good on him).

I tried listing a couple of the Double Duel weapons and skills, but got lazy.

It doesn't help that some of the enemies are randomised and some skills need certain conditions to observe, eg. the breaker skills require the right weapon.

Army of Shadow is pretty nasty, but there's a few tricks that make it possibly easier than Apotheosis. The first and foremost is probably the fact your dead characters get revived/healed slightly each time an enemy is killed, so you can spam Vengeance and Miracle.

You could also spam Vantage and Dual Strikes.

How many of the avatar's possible hair colors are also used by someone else in the cast?

Most of them, but not all, I think.

Actually, let check,

Henry, None, Chrom, Stahl, Fred?, Cherche/Olivia, Libra, None, Lon'qu/Kellam, Sumia, Cherche?, Virion?, None, Nowi/Tiki, Not sure, Olivia, Vaike, None, Not sure, Gaius.

Isn't Henry's hair more silvery instead of white?

I thought not even his kids are getting it the same way he has it but white instead.

Maybe his children don't get hair as white as him, but Inigo looks pretty awesome with white hair IMO

Simple curiosity, is there a unit that works best as Beserker? After witnessing Dart from FE7 mow through the final chapter as a Beserker I like them very much. Shame Awakening doesn't get the permanent +15% crit chance

Edited by DodgeDusk

I guess they didn't think it would fit? I make my avatar have Olivia pink or Libra blonde because that looks badass on Inigo (My actual hair color, number 20, really doesn't look that good on him).

Considering Gerome got pink hair, which doesn't really fit him at all (though, that may be the joke?) I don't think 'it doesn't fit is quite the reason'

For Inigo, it's probably just a design thing. Olivia's hair is too light pink for it to work with him. Gerome's hair is actually darker than Cherche, and I don't think they wanted to give them the same hair.

Kjelle's hair might be a carryover from when she was designed. In the concept art, she looks more to be the daughter of Say'ri. They may have kept her hair black even though they switch her to Sully. Also, the same point with no two same hair colors for the children. Severa has red so they mat have given Kjelle black.

Probably so..

The only thing that ticks me off, is that Severa, no matter what, cannot have Cordelia's hair color.

It won't even come close, at all.

Yeah. I really hate that. I remember trying every one. Ricken is closest, but still very far. Gaius was particular disappointing. It just looks really bad. And the red hair really does fit her personality.

Can anyone suggest a decent build for my female MU for lunatic? She is level 20 tactician, and i want to go down a magic route (+mag/-def). I just don't really know what i should do. Should i just promote to grandmaster, grab ignis, then go after galeforce?

Yeah. I really hate that. I remember trying every one. Ricken is closest, but still very far. Gaius was particular disappointing. It just looks really bad. And the red hair really does fit her personality.

I always thought every mother in Awakening should have a Canon pairing..

Like Chrom & Sumia, in the opening, and Lovebirds.

There should be at least one guy with Cordelia' s hair color.

And for each mother.

The only place you can see Severa with Cordelia' s hair color, in-game, is in Future Past 3, before Cordelia gets married..

Edited by Carter

I always thought every mother in Awakening should have a Canon pairing..

Like Chrom & Sumia, in the opening, and Lovebirds.

There should be at least one guy with Cordelia' s hair color.

And for each mother.

The only place you can see Severa with Cordelia' s hair color, in-game, is in Future Past 3, before Cordelia gets married..

If we get a sequel that uses the Gen 1's timeline 2 children, I think we might get some canon pairings for most of their character. Hopefully between games they give Ricken the proper red hair so it works.

My guesses based on hair would be:

Ricken!Severa

Sumia!Lucina, which leads to

Chrom! Cynthia

The Vaike!Lissa

Libra!Maribelle

Lon'qu!Yarne

Gaius!Laurent

Kellam!Noire

Stahl!Kjelle

Say'ri!Morgan (F)

Bailio!Morgan (M)

Shots in the dark

Virion!Gerome (really no matches)

Donnel!Inigo (is this the closest?)

Gregor!Nah (no real reason)

If we get a sequel that uses the Gen 1's timeline 2 children, I think we might get some canon pairings for most of their character. Hopefully between games they give Ricken the proper red hair so it works.

Ricken!Severa

Chrom! Cynthia

The Vaike!Lissa

Libra!Maribelle

Lon'qu!Yarne

Gaius!Laurent

Kellam!Noire

Stahl!Kjelle

Say'ri!Morgan (F)

Bailio!Morgan (M)

Shots in the dark

Praying that they just carryover data from the play through of your choosing cause I really don't like CordeliaxRicken. It's one of those I just can't no matter what. And what's wrong with an Orange haired Severa :angry::(: ?

Praying that they just carryover data from the play through of your choosing cause I really don't like CordeliaxRicken. It's one of those I just can't no matter what. And what's wrong with an Orange haired Severa :angry::(: ?

it's not as good as red haired severa.

that would be interesting idea, but then they would basically have to either not show any of the male characters who could potentially be dads or explain that died in order for that to work. Because they wouldn't design separate scenarios for each dad, I don't think.

Actually it could be just as easy and generic as their father and child supports.

I was thinking they would canonize some of the pairs like FE5 did for FE4. I think Chrom's wife needs to be canonized for Lucina to work, and that at least leads to one more confirmation.

I think stats wise the pairing isnt good, but the supports are really sweet. I was just trying to get the hair that was closest to red.

What are the best skills for Cynthia to learn from her parents? Sumia has Galeforce, Rally move, the two Pegasus knight skills, and is a level 3 Falcon Knight. Frederick has all of his great knight skills and is also a level 2 Paladin. Should I get other skills or take some from those?

Can anyone suggest a decent build for my female MU for lunatic? She is level 20 tactician, and i want to go down a magic route (+mag/-def). I just don't really know what i should do. Should i just promote to grandmaster, grab ignis, then go after galeforce?

VV Sage.

Ricken!Severa

Chrom! Cynthia

The Vaike!Lissa

Libra!Maribelle

Lon'qu!Yarne

Gaius!Laurent

Kellam!Noire

Stahl!Kjelle

Say'ri!Morgan (F)

Bailio!Morgan (M)

Shots in the dark

I'd say Virion has the closest hair color to Inigo's artwork since it's silvery. And if we're going based on hair color, I think Vaike's hair color is closer to Maribelle's and Libra's is closer to Lissa's.

EDIT: Wait, Gregor!Gerome! It's perfect.

Edited by Duck