"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: @shadowofchaos

Oh, that clears it up. So basically, you can't share the DLC, since it's locked onto the 3DS. I get it now. Thanks.

(^Is that supposed to be a drawing of Olivia?)

Oh, if you meant letting your friend borrow your cartridge and copying the SD card contents of your 3DS with the DLC to another 3DS, of course not. XD

The DLC is encrypted to something associated with your 3DS and can only be used by that 3DS associated with your eShop account. Which, you can transfer to another 3DS of course, but that is only done when you're doing something like, say... moving my DLC from one Japanese 3DS (the blue FE13 3DS) to my white 3DS with a capture card installed. Obviously, you can't play the DLC on the previous 3DS anymore.

Which... can only be done 5 times.

@shadowofchaos

Great, thanks, more clarification. :)

But why does Nintendo have to be so... protective of its system? Well, I understand. When I lived in Korea, almost everybody (who owned a DS) had an R4 chip or something of its likeness. A terrible loss for Nintendo, obviously. (<- Don't look at me like that! I don't own an R4 chip. I buy all my games legitimately, paying the given price.)

1357412514[/url]' post='2238756']

I have a question about branched promotions. If I promote to one class, can I still access the other? For example, if I promoted Sumia to Falcon Knight, could I still reclass her to Dark Pegasus?

Yes you won't be barred from any class you can access from the start, you can only reclass to promoted classes if you reached promotion. Correct me if im wrong though

Yes you won't be barred from any class you can access from the start, you can only reclass to promoted classes if you reached promotion. Correct me if im wrong though

Actually, you can access to 1st tier classes after promotion. You can do these depending on your level:

1st tier, level 1~9

The unit can't reclass.

1st tier, level 10-20, 2nd tier level 1-9, special class level 10-29

This unit can reclass to other available 1st tier or special classes with a Change Seal.

2nd tier level 10-20, special class level 30

This unit can reclass to any 1st tier, 2nd tier or special class available.

You can't reclass to your current class (resetting the visible level* without changing the stats), unless you have reached the maximum level (20 for ordinary classes, 30 for special classes).

*Whenever a Change Seal is used, the invisible part of the internal level will increase by floor[(current level - 1) / 2], unless it has reached its cap (20, 30 or 50 depending on difficulty).

Can skills like Sol and Luna activate with a critical? I know it works for Vengeance and Astra but I want to see if it works for those skills in order to try out a set.

Yeah any attack skill that activates can also be a critical hit. I'm pretty sure even Lethiality can critical despite the redundancy.

Yeah any attack skill that activates can also be a critical hit. I'm pretty sure even Lethiality can critical despite the redundancy.

Lethality crits

that get blocked by Dual Guards

Also, how do you recruit Spotpass characters without fighting them?

I'm pretty sure even Lethiality can critical despite the redundancy.

You are quite right.

It's at 4 minutes, 40 seconds.

Also, for you that don't know... skill activation rolls before hit. Skills can miss in this game.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1357478372[/url]' post='2239642']

Actually, you can access to 1st tier classes after promotion. You can do these depending on your level:

1st tier, level 1~9

The unit can't reclass.

1st tier, level 10-20, 2nd tier level 1-9, special class level 10-29

This unit can reclass to other available 1st tier or special classes with a Change Seal.

2nd tier level 10-20, special class level 30

This unit can reclass to any 1st tier, 2nd tier or special class available.

You can't reclass to your current class (resetting the visible level* without changing the stats), unless you have reached the maximum level (20 for ordinary classes, 30 for special classes).

*Whenever a Change Seal is used, the invisible part of the internal level will increase by floor[(current level - 1) / 2], unless it has reached its cap (20, 30 or 50 depending on difficulty).

Sorry unclear typing by me, i was just trying to say you cannot reclass into a promoted class unless that character has reached a promoted class already. But you added the specific levels for promote reclassing that i wasn't aware of. Thank you.

1357487627[/url]' post='2239706']

Wait what? Can astra critical?

Edited by Deshiva

You've got to ask a mod if you want to delete a post. I advise Integrity. He doesn't have nearly enough to do with his free time.

Also, query.

I seem to recall that Manaketes and Taguel still have a dragon/beast weakness, even if they aren't in the Manakete/Taguel class. Is this true?

MODEDIT: I have literally nothing to do with my free time but I do start classes again tomorrow so that'll change. At any rate, removed the quote that's now been disappeared. You can, like, PM me or something to get my attention for that, you know. Oh, I'll leave it up to you if you want to take the first line out or not, since it's not really relevant but hey man it's your post!

Edited by Integrity

If I want Chrom to marry Olivia, should I avoid Everyone's Room (as it can make Chrom closer to another woman) or does it just require him not to have built any support with a woman before the wedding ?

You should avoid it completely if you want him to marry a generic woman if not all of the other women are married off.

If you just want him to marry Olivia, you can use it relatively safely... barring your RNG luck doesn't give him convos with his potential waifus repeatedly.

Once you're in the chapter with her, just double her with him and place him where he'll get attacked and counterattack a lot. The left side forts work pretty well for that purpose.

Another option is to marry off all the other women.

Edited by shadowofchaos

^ And I assume Bond Seeds would help with that, right? On an added note, how rare are Bond Seeds?

I don't see them that often on Event Tiles. You're probably more likely to get them on the Harvest of Bonds, Summer of Bonds, and the Secret Spa of Bonds DLC (if not improved rates of getting them, surely the amount of event tiles increased from 2 to HELL OF A LOT will help.) than on regular 2 per map event tiles.

If you have a Bond Seed, just use it on that chapter with her, and you're pretty much set by playing normally if you don't have any of the other ladies have support points with Krom.

Be ESPECIALLY careful about placing Sumia next to Krom.

Reading the themed builds topic, I've thought about something... The player can import multiple avatars/my units into a single game and they can all be used together, but can the imported avatars be included into the player's streetpass team?

Edited by NeonZ

Reading the themed builds topic, I've thought about something... The player can import multiple avatars/my units into a single game and they can all be used together, but can the imported avatars be included into the player's streetpass team?

Yes. Anything you can deploy, you can deploy in a StreetPass team.

I hope this forum never has the RtUs.

This. A billion times this.

Back to the topic at hand, I know that this might have been asked before, but how much money do we get in this game? Is it like in FE9 where we pretty much had boatloads of cash thrown at you? Or...

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yup, Dragons and bunnies are weak to the corresponding killer weapons even if they're not in the class that can transform.

Ah, well. I guess that balances their great growths and caps at any rate.

Yes. Anything you can deploy, you can deploy in a StreetPass team.

That's nice. Thanks.

It sounded like it should work, but I wouldn't be surprised if didn't considering how games often have strange limitations for things like that.

Edited by NeonZ