Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

You say that assuming vig can shoot cross stages I guess? Because Manix doesn't think it's smart to kill me neither does flint and I can redirect subi who I believe has an active role anyway so it would prove if i could redirected him as well.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manix is paranoid town

blitz is scum and his opinion is irrelevant and anybody who doesn't agree missed the part of this game where he tried to lynch the fucking obvtown watcher

eh. i don't really give a fuck, i'm not ~actually~ getting lynched tomorrow and have already established this

i don't have 100% confirmation bananas is town, it's just really obvious if you stop being scum trying to get the watcher lynched long enough to think about it

if i get shot overnight, then and least i'll have died fighting for something i believed in, and also town will know who to never trust as vig ever again

manix is paranoid town

blitz is scum and his opinion is irrelevant and anybody who doesn't agree missed the part of this game where he tried to lynch the fucking obvtown watcher

You act as if you know his role for sure. Just sayin' Yet you aren't cop you said, sooo scum that either A knows he's scum and doesn't want SB to die, or B you know he's town watcher cause your scum.

Both ways your scum.

Prims' playstyle is so awesome. I should try to be more like him.

Anyhow, Prims also looks very Townish to me so far. Shinori, meh, I still find him scummy and would have preferred to have him lynched but it's too late. As for Serious Bananas, well, he should seriously learn how to use his role and do something good with it. I think Watcher is a scummier role than Tracker, but it's quite common for both of them to be Town. If that's the case, I doubt there's any Town Cop, since that'd be too Town-sided. I still don't like Subieko, but whatever.

EXCELLEN, LET'S ROCK TONIGHT!!!

So I read the thread, a lot of shit happened and I honestly don't understand the logic behind some votes and all. I'll address that on D3.

However, Prims, you said you'd fullclaim if Shinori flipped town on being lynched, but seeing as that hasn't happened, are you willing to claim in D3 still? Considering that you even said your role is irrelevant.

Wow that was... something. Uh yeah. That's all I'm going to say about that mess.

Excellen: Please don't sub out. If it sucked as much as it did for me catching up after 25 pages, it's going to really suck for someone catching up after 55 pages. Please try and keep playing?

Holy hell, wtf just happened here. NoLynch!?!? SB didn't vote, but SB is Watcher? Any results from N1?

Prims, you have called scum: Shinori, SB, Blitz, and scorri, and claimed vig, cop, and neither, and also visiting Halberd. I dunno what you are trying to pull, but it's causing a shitton of stress to everyone by throwing out lies and pointing your fingers on every potential wagon you can (with the exception of Pink, it seems). You also said if it was a nolynch, itd be you vs. blitz. I'd that holding up, for whatever reason you said it in the first place?

and also that you are lynchproof too.

I just don't believe anything you say anymore, because obviously you like the boy who cried wolf, and you are as good at looking like town as Marth was D1.

Remind me why you danced around so much, only to be late on voting due to your "I can do what I want because I know everything always" attitude?

Bbm. You said your stage got altered. Did anyone else have this happen, last night or tonight? i remember you saying your role had something to do with stages. Maybe you were forcibly moved because of your role?

Bbm. You said your stage got altered. Did anyone else have this happen, last night or tonight? i remember you saying your role had something to do with stages. Maybe you were forcibly moved because of your role?

No, it doesn't get changed in that way.

This is truly disgraceful, and I wish I was still alive so I could make you all lose.

I agree because this town deserves it. I'm not saying I'm gonna throw the game or whatever, I'm just saying town has dug it's own grave and has proceeded to lie down in it, waiting for the mafia to come and bury them. And that, in my opinion, is not a fun scenario to play mafia in.

How do you guys stay up so late and night and make so many pages.

I agree because this town deserves it. I'm not saying I'm gonna throw the game or whatever, I'm just saying town has dug it's own grave and has proceeded to lie down in it, waiting for the mafia to come and bury them. And that, in my opinion, is not a fun scenario to play mafia in.

C'mon, the end of D2 was really dumb but it was kind of hilarious too.

You watched Folgore Pink from your Wolfen over the night. You saw only Prims visit Folgore Pink.

A bit late, but I had to go to school about a minute after my last post. I'm shocked I'm still alive to be honest.

You should be proud to be part of this town then. After all, all you ever do is say everyone looks scummy.

Just looking at stage picks, we have role booster Straw, tracker Pink, and scorri, on the same place, just those 3. Just an observatiob that caught my eye.

I've considered that possibility, and I still think that the possibility of a town tracker is high enough that it would be better to role boost the tracker since that is valuable info for the town. My role would be more useful to be boosted later in the game.

However, Prims, you said you'd fullclaim if Shinori flipped town on being lynched, but seeing as that hasn't happened, are you willing to claim in D3 still? Considering that you even said your role is irrelevant.

I said my role was irrelevant to what was happening at the end of D3. I will publically claim whenever I deem it necessary.

I'd rather have eclipse target me than you since I'm going to be a target tomorrow.