Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

Well what am I going to do? Seriously, I've made my point clear.

My scumreads right now and SB/Core, and Shinori.

I'm not convinced that SB is town, but conversely, Core could still be scum, who bloody knows? I sure as hell don't, and by now, I should. I'm not risking a mislynch, kthnx. because if it is 5/3 for whatever reason, we lose.

Also, wrt to roles: You do know that what you're doing is speculating? We don't exactly know the setup (because any one of us except BBM could be fakeclaiming), and that the game is balanced around what roles are actually present. Whether that is because town doesn't have a doc or whatever, who knows. And it could still be possible to have 3 town aligned investigative roles. Considering it's a 19 player game, it's still entirely possible. Now stop doing this otherwise I will berate you in postgame.

in other words: stop making assumptions about the setup that we might still not be aware of

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a nolynch going to get us at this point? If we're in MYLO right now, it puts us in LYLO tomorrow, with nothing other than another dead townie.

It gives us a slightly better chance at guessing correctly tomorrow, but that's it. We have to risk a mislynch at some point, whether it's this phase or the next day.

I am against nolynching, but if we're going to do it, where is everybody going? It's vitally important that people are split up properly so that the death gets as much info as possible.

Also, guys, consider that the mafia has a protection pierce, because the Poketrio should have been immune to one attempted kill. I don't know if this pierce is a permanent role or a one-shot thing, but putting me, Core, and Person3 on a stage does not automatically mean Core is scum if I die even though he was on me.

What is a nolynch going to get us at this point? If we're in MYLO right now, it puts us in LYLO tomorrow, with nothing other than another dead townie.

It gives us a slightly better chance at guessing correctly tomorrow, but that's it. We have to risk a mislynch at some point, whether it's this phase or the next day.

Firstly: If you weren't confirmed I'd almost vote you for contradictory statements in the same post.

And it gives us a very good (if not almost guaranteed chance of) picking the scum targets tomorrow. And then the next day, etc.

To think though: We have more information tomorrow: wouldn't it be better to chance the mislynch then? If we're in MYLO today, then LYLO tomorrow isn't going to make much of a difference.

And if we lose because of this, I will take the verbal lashings for it.

I am against nolynching, but if we're going to do it, where is everybody going? It's vitally important that people are split up properly so that the death gets as much info as possible.

SB is apparently randomed a stage, but I think that either of our setups would be good enough. I'll look into it.

"It gives us a slightly better chance at guessing correctly tomorrow, but that's it. We have to risk a mislynch at some point, whether it's this phase or the next day."

What I meant there was that while we have a slightly better chance at guessing correctly, our chances won't be better by enough for it to make much of a difference.

Also, guys, consider that the mafia has a protection pierce, because the Poketrio should have been immune to one attempted kill. I don't know if this pierce is a permanent role or a one-shot thing, but putting me, Core, and Person3 on a stage does not automatically mean Core is scum if I die even though he was on me.

Castle Siege: Me, BBM, SB

Brinstar: Shinori, Iris, Eclipse, Manix, Strawman

I can protect BBM, SB can do whatever, idc. The death will likely occur on Brinstar but that will probs eliminate a suspect. Manix can do something useful as well. Unless you think it would be better if I protected Manix?

I'd like it if Shinori used his ability on SB, also.

Shinori, why do you avoid the PM? You can try to explain yourself there, too.

After seeing 2/3 of the people on the Halberd voting No Lynch, I'm not sure if it's a good idea. Also, where the hell is Strawman?

No lynching could drag it out into BBM getting another vig shot, and we'd be better informed. We'd do better to wait the day out and the death in thr night should give us the information we need.

##Vote: No Lynch

Yeah, but if we pull through day 6 we can probably win.

Assuming 5:3 split here.

If we no lynch:

D5: No Lynch

N5: Doc on BBM, scum kill one. (4-3)

D6: Lynch the scummiest looking person (4-2, but if we miss here we lose)

N6: BBM shoots scum, scum get another kill (3-1)

D7: Lynch the scummiest looking one, or wait a night to narrow down choices to 2-1. Either way you have to hit.

If we lynch today, we lose if we hit a townie, unless Core is town and actually manages to block the kill. I'd rather take the option that has less risk involved tbh.

Yeah, but if we pull through day 6 we can probably win.

Assuming 5:3 split here.

If we no lynch:

D5: No Lynch

N5: Doc on BBM, scum kill one. (4-3)

D6: Lynch the scummiest looking person (4-2, but if we miss here we lose)

N6: BBM shoots scum, scum get another kill (3-1)

D7: Lynch the scummiest looking one, or wait a night to narrow down choices to 2-1. Either way you have to hit.

If we lynch today, we lose if we hit a townie, unless Core is town and actually manages to block the kill. I'd rather take the option that has less risk involved tbh.

You are as scum as scum could be. Swear to god.

. . .I've made up my mind. That was beyond terrible; right now, you're suspicious of Core, and you are saying that he protects someone? My apologies, Prims, but we should've lynched him back on D2.

##Unvote

##Vote: Bananas

I was saying if, and I said my suspicions about him at the bottom of my post. Although I was pretty stupid for factoring in a guaranteed doc in, it will be pretty hard to pull off either way.

Look, either you think the doc is scum or he's not. If he's scum, then your chart was pointless. If he's not, then why are you suspicious of him?

I think he's scum. But he turns out not to be, then it's probably the best thing he can do for the win.

I was suspicious because of the report I got back.

Observing your first target from your star fighter, you can see that they visited Serious Bananas and Proto. They were visited by no one.

If you get this back and this doesn't scream scum, I don't know what does. And I'm pretty sure you know by now I can make some pretty stupid decisions.

I'm certain he's scum. But I'm not sure about the rest. Seeing as how I won't get enough votes to lynch him, I would rather no lynch then gamble the game away when we would have better odds tomorrow.