Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. I've been reading along and paying some attention, but I want to go back and reread everything at some point. So, I'll hopefully be doing that tonight. Glad I could join in. :)

Yo.

I'm not fully recovered, but I can sit up and keep food down, so it's a huge improvement. Sorry about the past two days!

Eclipse, how does your networking work with the stage system? Do the two people you connect have to be on the same stage, and does that stage have to be the same one you're on?

Sorry, totally missed this! I didn't see anything specifying that I can cross stages, so I'm assuming I can only contact one of Psych/Elieson. Kaoz should be on in a few hours, so if I get a completely different answer, I'll say so. According to my role, it's me and someone else only.

bbm i'm pretty sure eclipse is a neighborizer (only affects user and target), not the networker paperblade had in draft mafia

vig scorri before she has the chance to say anything btw, she's scum

Okay, I should probably respond to Shinori grilling me about "voting him without wanting to take responsibility for his lynch". You see, in Mafia, there are many reasons for someone to vote for someone else. I would prefer it if everyone votes for whoever is the scummiest player in their eyes, so that the one with the most votes would seem the scummiest to more people, and will get lynched. So I voted for Shinori, who was the scummiest. On the other hand, you have players that sometimes don't want to vote for whoever is the scummiest to them because they don't have enough votes to get lynched, but rather they vote for one of the players being bandwagoned, with logic that goes something like "X is the scummiest but he doesn't have enough votes; it's more likely for Y or Z to get lynched, and even though I don't wanna lynch either of Y or Z, I'd prefer Z being lynched over Y so ##Vote: Z". I dislike that logic (unless it's a game where a majority is required for a lynch, but AFAIK this is not one of those games) and so, I refused to vote for either Kay or Clipsey! and voted for Shinori.

As for me not wanting to take responsibility, my exact words were "The fact that I'm voting for someone who isn't being bandwagoned does NOT mean I want to start a bandwagon on him. You guys can lynch whoever you want but I want to make my opinions clear". As in, I'm not trying to convince everyone to change their Kay/Clipsey! votes to Shinori, though it would be awesome if they do did. I was simply posting my own opinions and voted for Shinori, so that anybody checking the final votals for Day 1 will see that I remained suspicious of Shinori, whereas I highly doubt that EVERY SINGLE player voting for Clipsey!/Kay/Impy actually felt that Clipsey!/Kay/Impy was scummier than all the other players not being bandwagoned.

Wow ok, I reread everything, and honestly the thing that stands out the most to me (probably because it's directed at me) is how Prims is acting right now. Everything you're doing that's been directed at me/Bizz reeks of scum. You're playing to people's emotions to get them riled up and not thinking straight, you're demanding that people follow your orders, and then you're insisting that I be killed before I even have a chance to defend myself. Honestly, all you're managing to do is make me mad. Part of that is because I'm tired, but part of that is because you're acting really poorly and it seems like you're trying to take advantage of Bizz not being around much and get an easy mislynch/miskill without having to defend yourself overly much afterwards.

You're playing to people's emotions to get them riled up and not thinking straight, you're demanding that people follow your orders, and then you're insisting that I be killed before I even have a chance to defend myself.

[citation needed]

if you're taking anything i say that resembles the latter two points seriously when there's nothing indicating i was being sincere you probably shouldn't be, it's just a way of expressing my opinions (though if the vig shot bbm that seriously would kick ass, realtalk)

No it's really not. By insisting that you're right, calling out people for being scum while not backing it up, but refusing to let go of it, you're playing with people's emotions. You're painting what Bizz was doing in a certain light to make people feel a certain way about it by backing it up with what you consider evidence but not really expounding on it. That's what I would call pulling on people's emotions.

[citation needed]

if you're taking anything i say that resembles the latter two points seriously when there's nothing indicating i was being sincere you probably shouldn't be, it's just a way of expressing my opinions (though if the vig shot bbm that seriously would kick ass, realtalk)

it's posts like these that have you creeping up on my scumdar lately and I'll have to ISO you properly

meanwhile if you don't mean what you're about to say, don't fucking say it

it's like, we shouldn't take it seriously, but apparently it still represents you opinion but only sort of? you realise how confusing this is right

I am literally missing 50 actions

In addition to the 21 players, there are 31 hiddens?! ):

and now i'm slightly suspicious of shinori's claim right now despite stating otherwise yesterday bc reasons i can't explain yet

woah what

[7:11:27 PM] Iris: oh shit i can't add

[7:11:32 PM] Iris: 21 + 31 =/= 50

[7:11:33 PM] Brad: gg

i meant 19; i'm sorry ):

Last I checked, there were 18 still alive. Unlesssssssssss... nah

obviously there's a hidden player ;/

really, i just glanced at the player list on the first page, saw 19 + posted too fast to count in the lynch

Confused. You randomly became suspicious of my claim now with no reason that you can state yourself? That is confusing.

i was trying to imply that they were reasons that i don't want to explain yet, it's not like i physically can't explain it, it's just that i don't want scum to know things yet esp. during night phase.

I'm confused- if you don't want scum to know something in night phase, why are you even mentioning it in the first place? You're an unlikely target for a N1 kill, not having been very active nor having claimed any role, so you're unlikely to die tonight without having your suspicions be known. And if you were afraid of dying, then why not give the full info?

bbm i'm pretty sure eclipse is a neighborizer (only affects user and target), not the networker paperblade had in draft mafia

vig scorri before she has the chance to say anything btw, she's scum

anyways, Eclipse should do a full role claim before phase ends in case I end up in the trash this morning

also, I would like to have Scorri around cause I have an easier time reading her than Bizz (plus we were mafia together in Psych's game)

also, I think i should mention this, guys, don't blindly trust Prims, he may not be town

also, need to finish reading

Okay, I should probably respond to Shinori grilling me about "voting him without wanting to take responsibility for his lynch". You see, in Mafia, there are many reasons for someone to vote for someone else. I would prefer it if everyone votes for whoever is the scummiest player in their eyes, so that the one with the most votes would seem the scummiest to more people, and will get lynched. So I voted for Shinori, who was the scummiest. On the other hand, you have players that sometimes don't want to vote for whoever is the scummiest to them because they don't have enough votes to get lynched, but rather they vote for one of the players being bandwagoned, with logic that goes something like "X is the scummiest but he doesn't have enough votes; it's more likely for Y or Z to get lynched, and even though I don't wanna lynch either of Y or Z, I'd prefer Z being lynched over Y so ##Vote: Z". I dislike that logic (unless it's a game where a majority is required for a lynch, but AFAIK this is not one of those games) and so, I refused to vote for either Kay or Clipsey! and voted for Shinori.

As for me not wanting to take responsibility, my exact words were "The fact that I'm voting for someone who isn't being bandwagoned does NOT mean I want to start a bandwagon on him. You guys can lynch whoever you want but I want to make my opinions clear". As in, I'm not trying to convince everyone to change their Kay/Clipsey! votes to Shinori, though it would be awesome if they do did. I was simply posting my own opinions and voted for Shinori, so that anybody checking the final votals for Day 1 will see that I remained suspicious of Shinori, whereas I highly doubt that EVERY SINGLE player voting for Clipsey!/Kay/Impy actually felt that Clipsey!/Kay/Impy was scummier than all the other players not being bandwagoned.

hey Proto, since you said you would have preferred one of Kay or Eclipse over the other, which of the two would you have preferred?

hey Proto, since you said you would have preferred one of Kay or Eclipse over the other, which of the two would you have preferred?

I should be here at phase end, so should this result in a tie, I'm willing to break the tie and lynch Kay, if only to save Clipsey! Otherwise, it'll stay on Shinori until somebody becomes scummier than him.

I wasn't here at phase end after all, unfortunately, but it should answer your question