"Well?"

"Well, we did do the nose."

"The nose?"

"And the hat -- but she is a witch!"

"Burn her! Witch! Witch! Burn her!"

"Did you dress her up like this?"

"No, no... no ... yes. Yes, yes, a bit, a bit."

"Hmm... let's burn her anyways."

And so Tableskitty was burned. He was Sheik, Mafia Tailor.

Dear Folgore Pink Tableskitty,

You are Sheik Minus.

EhYcp.png

The persona Zelda adopted to escape from Ganondorf. She completely hid all traces of her Zelda identity and appeared to Link as the last member of the Sheikah tribe. She taught Link essential ocarina melodies and then vanished in an instant. She didn't appear very often--rather, she would show up to support Link in crucial situations.

You are invisible. Other than that I'm not really sure what's so different about you but holy crap being invisible is amazing even despite the nametag showing where you are because half the time people have no idea what attack you are doing or which way you're facing or any of that.

During the night, you may reply to your Role PM with "Night X - Dress up USER." Afterwards, include in quote tags a Role PM. That night, you will use your magic to disguise USER as well as to disguise yourself, causing him to appear as the fake role to all inspections.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when all threats to the Mafia have been eliminated.

[spoiler=Votals]

[9] Tables: Shinori, Iris, Serious Bananas, BBM, Strawman, Manix, Elieson, Psych, Tables, Manix, Psych

[0] Shinori: Tables

[0] Blitz: BBM, Manix, Elieson, Core

Battleship Halberd - Luster Purge, Core, Serious Bananas, Psych, Blitz, Elieson, Strawman

Brinstar - BBM, Manix

Castle Siege - Iris

Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1 - eclipse, Shinori

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends on Friday, July 20th 12 AM GMT.

With this flip I think Prims aka now core has the possibility of being scum. We haven't had a successful doc save which isn't really rare but I can't help but think that with the tailor and the way he has acted has seemed scummy.

With this flip I think Prims aka now core has the possibility of being scum. We haven't had a successful doc save which isn't really rare but I can't help but think that with the tailor and the way he has acted has seemed scummy.

Remember that when SB's role was upgraded for D2, it let him see what action his target was performing, and Prims was protecting someone. So they'd both have to be scum if Prims is scum. And also, if Prims wasn't the Doctor there would have been a CC because no Doctor in a game with a SK is bullshit.

Iono I can see the reason but what if tailor is permanant and affect SB's role? I'm mentioning the possibility because it's frankly one of the only things we have claim wise in this game that has been inspected by a cop. That and Iris who I think should be lynched tommorow, unless some sort of kill happens on halberd.

But question: How would a tailor affect SB seeing Prims/Core protecting eclipse N2? I don't think a tailor would affect that, really. That might just be me, though.

Wow, Shinori, just... wow. I mean, since you're pretty much confirmed scum to me, I knew you'd go and try to attack another Townie D5, but to go for the Doctor of all the players, and to start at N4??? Seriously, Shinori?

So, I get my one content free post, right?

##Vote: Kaoz for being scum.

(<3 you really)

((In a non-homosexual way))

(((Not saying I have anything against homosexuals)))

((((What do you mean I didn't need to point that out?))))

Okay well the thing I thought had been said wasn't said therefore that parts handled albeit I still have other reasons that I feel prims/core MIGHT be scum and I'll post it later. Just in case i die in night phase, which I doubt will happen though so whatever.

Frankly I'm willing to think someone on halberd will die and I'm willing to bet we won't have a doc save.

No actually I'm going to go and look into SB. A lot of stuff doesn't add up. But I have to check. Proto say what you want I don't care. You are literally dumb as all hell this game.

You realize that I had I eat tables listed as confirmed scum right after scorri's death, right? My Subieko read was incorrect, but it wasn't very strong anyways. My Blues read was also incorrect, but a whole lot of other players thought he was scum as well. However, I have a lot of confidence in my Shinori read.

And it will be incorrect, that along with the fact that you refuse to let up on me instead of even REMOTELY thinking of the possibility that I'm town proves that you are playing terribly this game.

Seriously. TAKE THE POSSIBILITY THAT IM TOWN. Even though you refuse to think of that, think "What if Shinori isn't bullshitting and is town?" What are your reads then who do you think is scum and look at how Player X could be scum if i was town.

Use your brain think of possibilities and stop being so close-minded. That's what I'm doing, and that's what you should do. I still feel an iris lynch on day 5 so far, unless something happens with SB.

DAMMIT I SCREWED UP! I had Castle Seige in my rolePM, and for some reason I changed it to Halberd!

I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHY I DID IT! PROBABLY HAPPENED WHILE I WAS IN PAIN FROM FOOD POISONING!!

I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!!

Can we switch the people on Halberd with the people on Castle Siege? The reason for this is that Halberd's effect, if I'm interpreting it correctly, doesn't allow anyone to be on it multiple times in a row. And Castle Siege's description reads that there's a "terror lurking underneath" which will probably be later. So IMO we should save Halberd for next night when Castle Siege is more likely to go off.

No I remember. I read this and changed it, and didn't pay any more attention to anything after I switched, because for since reason I thought this was official, but never bothered to doublecheck my rolePM.

Gahh I can't believe I did that >.<

And it will be incorrect, that along with the fact that you refuse to let up on me instead of even REMOTELY thinking of the possibility that I'm town proves that you are playing terribly this game.

Seriously. TAKE THE POSSIBILITY THAT IM TOWN. Even though you refuse to think of that, think "What if Shinori isn't bullshitting and is town?" What are your reads then who do you think is scum and look at how Player X could be scum if i was town.

Use your brain think of possibilities and stop being so close-minded. That's what I'm doing, and that's what you should do. I still feel an iris lynch on day 5 so far, unless something happens with SB.

I considered that. Have I ever voted for you after D2? No, I haven't.

And I am thinking of possibilities, but you're still the scummiest to me.

DAMMIT I SCREWED UP! I had Castle Seige in my rolePM, and for some reason I changed it to Halberd!

I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHY I DID IT! PROBABLY HAPPENED WHILE I WAS IN PAIN FROM FOOD POISONING!!

I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!!

obvscum

If you have considered it then post your thoughts instead of posting stupid bullshit like "Oh you will be death godfather then" or something stupid like that.

I didn't say that

Proto, why is shinori so scummy?

Lot of reasons that kept piling up as the days went by.

That's extremely descriptive proto.

Also the death godfather was something someone else said in this game when I asked them what would they do if i flipped town, and they said I'd be a death godfather, thought that was you. But someone said that.