Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randomly placed eh? Hmm...

I don't think it really matters where you go, then. And I completely forgot about the other half of that, oops

Even if the stage setup ends up like this:

Straw, Manix, Clipsey, Shinori, SB

Core, BBM, Iris

It should still work reasonably as intended, I think. Iunno, need some other opinions on this

Lynch SB, I would think flavor wouldn't actually have BBM actually visit considering he just sets off a C4 from a different stage to kill a random(?) user and if i remember correctly he hasn't had a watcher/tracker visit that has been proven by anyone that wasn't dead or possibly his scum buddy. I'll go check or something.

Take everything I'm currently saying though and make sure it sounds proper because I might not be thinking straight.

Well Shinori, it's entirely possible that BBM might not have visited because of that, but wouldn't the fact that his role PM gives him an action that can be used on a specific player might mean that he technically visits them that night. I don't know myself, and whether it would actually show up on the trackerwatcher report. :/

I can see what you're trying to say, though.

The only person that can verify any of his tracker reports is Prims/core. Supposedly mafia tailor that claimed tracker visited no one, which i call bull.

And supposedly elieson visited himself.

All those colors hurt my eyes. . .and that entire chart is an exercise in showing a lot of nothing useful.

Well, it doesn't help that it's all I have to go on from a impartial standpoint. Deal w/ it and it took a half hour to type up, and it was painful

First of all...

13. If you break any of the above rules, you are subject for a mod kill. The only exception is post edits in which case you will receive a warning the first time only.

So consider yourself warned, Core.

Votals

[1] Serious Bananas: Shinori

[1] Core: Serious Bananas

[1] Manix: eclipse

[1] No Lynch: Manix

Not voting: Iris, Core, BBM, Strawman

The day ends in 50 hours, 54 minutes. Remember to choose a stage for the night.

Posting before I head off to work after having a long talk with Eclipse.

I currently think best idea might be a no lynch as well, I admit i thought of it before manix brought it up but didn't put too much time into it at that time.

##Unvote

I feel that BBM, iris, and eclipse should go to brinstar

And EVERYONE else should go to castle siege. We can make use of a tracker, two roleblocks, a redirect and a supposed doctor on that stage. BBM can plant a bomb on brinstar for tommorow and if someone dies on brinstar we go with a 50/50 chance between the two to lynch there.

Anywho i have more to say but I have to go now, eclipse can say more if she feels it is needed.

Will confirm that was the gist of the convo I had with Shinori. I asked him to post it earlier than later, so people would have time to discuss it.

And EVERYONE else should go to castle siege. We can make use of a tracker, two roleblocks, a redirect and a supposed doctor on that stage. BBM can plant a bomb on brinstar for tommorow and if someone dies on brinstar we go with a 50/50 chance between the two to lynch there.

I am perfectly okay with this as well. Although, SB's stage is apparently randomed, and he can't act tonight as well (from what he's said), so eh

So basically, we have a hook, a redirect, a possible doc and me (which gives another hook, safeguard, or tracker, depending on what we need) Figuring all that out would take more time than I have at this present moment, so mull it over people

@Shinori- If we're in MYLO, and my bomb goes off randomly and takes out a townie, we lose, assuming a successful mafia nightkill. It's much safer that I go to Castle Siege, especially if we end up nolynching today.

BTW, another reason why I think SB is scummier than Prims/Core is because of how hard Prims went after Scorri, who's confirmed scum. The reason I shot her in the first place was because of some of the scummy stuff Prims pointed out that I hadn't noticed. It's possible that Prims bussed her, but I still can't believe that we don't have a Doctor. And even if we didn't have a Doctor, can you imagine any mafia who would dare Tailor someone into a Doctor, one of the most common roles in mafia? Who would assume, in a 19-player game with a SK, that there's no Doctor?

@ BBM: Involving all this doctor business. Look at it this way, there is a mafia and an sk. Weeee. 2 kills a night plausible usually garuntees a doc. Now what if it was a smaller than normal mafia, okay easier to kill, now take in to account all of the killing power that town has. Poketrio kill vig with unlimited shots as long as he does them every other day, plus lynchs, PLUS two cops. Scum doc seems extremely likely in that scenario.

Mind you I find SB more scummy as well, also bigbang sometime tells me your bomb won't just randomly blow up on the night you put it there, it might blow up the next night. the only thing about castle siege is that we need castle siege for my redirect ability since it might go askew on brinstar. And I don't want you over there because if you are there, well, they kill you. and that's that, then we are at a worse scenario than we currently are. which sucks. We could potentially doc you if doc is true though...I have to think a bit more about this stuff.

So are we going to lynch today?

FMPOV, the candidates are SB, Manix, and Shinori. I'm leaning towards a SB lynch. Because his existence makes little sense in context. The other candidates are Shinori and Manix, I guess. Manix seems more townish of those two, imo.

You may actually need to vote for No Lynch if you want it, I just checked the rules and it says nothing about non-voters counting towards No Lynch.

Just saying.

. . .

Can we not have a game without a modkill, thanks.

not+without, two negatives, soooo... you want every game to have a modkill? I see...

No, I did not use up my single death quote until now. I planned to save it for later but this was too good an opportunity to miss.

Edited by Luster Purge

Shinori, think about it. You said yourself, we had two cops. Two cops means that there is less likely to be a third investigative role, not that there is less likely to be any protective role of any kind. The poketrio also has only one shot, which they can use only when they're all gathered. If any of them had been killed earlier, there would never have been someone town-sided other than me with a killing ability. And consider that in some ways, I am actually weaker than a normal vig who can only kill every other day. Sure, laying down a mine makes it so that I can kill cross-stage and therefore I was able to hide my role from the mafia for a slightly longer amount of time, but it also requires me to predict what stage scum will be on. Consider that if the last Day's plan to put all the obvtown players on one stage had worked, my mine would have had a 0% chance of killing scum.

Also, maybe bringing in ongoing games isn't entirely valid, but Iris is and was being a lot more active in MoMM than she is or has been here. It makes me think that she's lurkscum here. I'm calling the scumteam as SB/Iris/Manix at the moment. Manix because something feels off about him for me, but that last spot could be Eclipse too.

shush proto

why do you guys want to no lynch

##Vote: SB

I'm feeling scum team as SB/Manix, and eclipse if somehow scum has 3 members. :/ also, I may not be the one to talk, but manix how come you're not really scumhunting? normally you're more agressive. :/

We are going with this, correct?