Rate that fad day 1: Rate the unit

13th

otally not my idea, but this is my first and only thread for this.

Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on SF, and only SF, unless you're a relative of said member.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their SF performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends when the next RTU thread is posted (at this point, it's hard to tell).

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another Member. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Runs said ____" or "takes you to p**n sites" or "Gives you Fanart/Doujinshi" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He started XXX Fad" as an argument.

- Badassness is free to be used in any quantity on any character.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise. I will not throw your vote out if I do not support your opinion. Possible reasons for a tossed vote include: your vote is higher/lower than the vast majority to "balance the score" and failure to justify a radically different score.

-If you want to decide the next Rate The SFer, then you must tally the prevrious RTS and post the next day.

-No Decimals

-Voting ends, whenever the next guy picks it up.REFA 5 has been reprogrammed to do this

0/10, useless unneeded fad, must end.

Furet unlike the overly critical Ein I think you are beautiful just the way you are.

[insert those extremely sappy Pink lyrics about how you're perfect to me]

Because they are less painful when alluded to than when actually heard.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

When have I ever said that? :<

I think you misunderstood: I was reminding you of that axiom insofar as it applies to myself. I was not conducting any manner of investigation or providing you with any kind of report of your own verbal meanderings.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

has potential but can be better (7)/10, on the one hand I think it's a good way to get a talk going, but the rules bog it down a bit and it becomes a mud-slinging fight a bit too often imo. I'd prefer "rate how well this unit was implemented into the game," specifically, as I think that'd be more interesting, if a less catchy title.

Edited by Rehab