Never going on a roller coaster again.

Ein

Also, a little girl came running to me in tears while I was waiting for my friends to get back from the Green Lantern ride.

Apparently she got separated from her mother so I carried her around until I found someone to help even though my legs were all wobbly from the two coasters I got on...

Blargh...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The start of a beautiful romance. Next thing you know the mother is going to call you up and ask you to dinner as thanks, then you'll become the little girl's personal tutor. She'll gradually develop strong romantic feelings for you, but you won't be able to return them because she's too young. However, after a couple years she still likes you, and you find that she's become old enough to date, so the two of you start going out, even though you're unsure how you feel about her at first. It's not easy, either, because the age gap is still fairly big and people ridicule the both of you. When she's in high school the peer pressure gets to her and she breaks up with you after insulting you pretty harshly and revealing some of your personal secrets to your family. Even though you feel like you don't care all that much about the breakup, she's always on your mind. You drive by her school on occasion to see her after classes are over. Usually she's laughing with friends, but sometimes you'll spot her alone, looking sad. Six months after the breakup you decide to give her a call to see how things are, and to your delight, she's happy to hear from you! After a looooong night's talk you make up and are going out again. This continues until she graduates high school, and on the day of her graduation, you propose and she says yes! You get married and move to the suburbs, the happiest couple ever. A couple years down the road you have twin daughters and a son a few years after that. You all live as one big, happy family!

By the way, I'll be at the wedding, but you won't know who I am.

The start of a beautiful romance. Next thing you know the mother is going to call you up and ask you to dinner as thanks, then you'll become the little girl's personal tutor. She'll gradually develop strong romantic feelings for you, but you won't be able to return them because she's too young. However, after a couple years she still likes you, and you find that she's become old enough to date, so the two of you start going out, even though you're unsure how you feel about her at first. It's not easy, either, because the age gap is still fairly big and people ridicule the both of you. When she's in high school the peer pressure gets to her and she breaks up with you after insulting you pretty harshly and revealing some of your personal secrets to your family. Even though you feel like you don't care all that much about the breakup, she's always on your mind. You drive by her school on occasion to see her after classes are over. Usually she's laughing with friends, but sometimes you'll spot her alone, looking sad. Six months after the breakup you decide to give her a call to see how things are, and to your delight, she's happy to hear from you! After a looooong night's talk you make up and are going out again. This continues until she graduates high school, and on the day of her graduation, you propose and she says yes! You get married and move to the suburbs, the happiest couple ever. A couple years down the road you have twin daughters and a son a few years after that. You all live as one big, happy family!

I can see this happening

If you're Lightli.

You're weirding me out.

She thinks you're Lightli

nonstandard romance is best romance

It's funny though.

I can see this happening

If you're Lightli.

It looks to me as if you don't even know Ein at all xb

Hey Ein Ein Ein Ein Ein Ein Ein Ein

Guess what I'm doing today??

I am all the scareds of roller coaster rides, especially loops. Water slides I'll take with glorious abandon, though.

Freohr, are you a roller coaster enthusiast?

Would read again

I forgot to ask, do you know why the girl came to you in particular, Ein? At summer camp many years ago, I had to help a smaller boy out of a part of the water too deep for him, but I was just the closest person and heard/saw him first. Did you already know the girl?

The last big roller coaster I went on was the talon. It was pretty fun. The G forces were pretty intense, though only about half of what GRAHAM ACER experiences at max Gs in his overflag, IIRC. I haven't really been on any cool roller coasters besides that.

I can see this happening

If you're Lightli.

It's funny though.

It's true, Ein just isn't as suave as Lightli. But then again who is.

Edited by L1049

I went to an amusement park one year, and pretty much that one year only. Not a big fan of roller coasters and stuff. X_x

Do me next!!

I rode two.

The Revolution which wasn't too bad other than me getting dizzy since I had my eyes open and the Viper which I had my eyes closed the entire time because of all of the loops. ;~;

I rode two.

The Revolution which wasn't too bad other than me getting dizzy since I had my eyes open and the Viper which I had my eyes closed the entire time because of all of the loops. ;~;

Idk what any of those are =3