Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

What was this post about?

Also where has manix gone to this day phase?

I was referring to the possible mistake in the D2 update: It made more sense if you were there

was having a breakdown yesterday, and I do sleep you know

will get to responding in a bit

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want to know why I was so pissed off about D1?

@shinori

GET AWAY FROM FLAVOR. And I find it scummy that you were afraid to vote me because you thought it would be OMGUS--if you're suspicious of me, vote me. It doesn't matter if I'm voting you or not.

I haven't been focusing on flavor that's what i chose not to respond the majority of what was being spoken of night 1. I'm voting you for my own reasons that i have stated. The whole "Your character is scummy" Thing is just something else added onto there.

Also even though i supposedly said that i was afraid to vote you, I DID VOTE YOU.

DERP.

I am seto kaiba the one-time lynch canceler and you all can fuck me

Why do you think i was so mad d1? I could have canceled the lynch if i needed to

Also i can't cancel my own lynch, before you ask

Kindly remove your votes

I don't know why- it's,not even part of my flavor. At the end of my pm it says I can't cancel my own lynch.

I can cancel a lynch because only i decide the fates of the duelists because i run the place

Again i am a little annoyed because my intentions keep being misread but whatever

So SB is a one-time deathproof AND Bizz is a one-time lynch canceler? That's two townie deaths town can stop. IMO, that's too strong in a minimafia. It gives me the feeling that one of them are scum. Aere has inspected Bizz, and while he hasn't said yet that Bizz is fakeclaiming, Bizz wouldn't risk it (unless they were scumbuddies).

##Unvote, ##Vote: Serious Bananas

Best case scenario, we lynch scum, worst-case scenario, it results in a no-lynch.

So what do we do if we roll a no lynch then BBM? You are basically saying your fine with a no lynch. Counting maf kill assuming two maf we get put at

4-2-1 scenario. That will be Lylo tomorrow, except iris might win the game or something if that is her target which if she leaves, puts us at 4-2 scenario so still at mylo.

But back to my original question, if it rolls in a NL what will we do tomorrow?

I'm confirming Bizz's claim. I thought she was Pegasus, lol. Did you notice how I was saying she "controlled our destinies"? That's part of her flavor.

I'm confirming Bizz's claim. I thought she was Pegasus, lol. Did you notice how I was saying she "controlled our destinies"? That's part of her flavor.

lol is pegasus even in battle city? Bizz totally started to softclaim Kaiba --- "screw the rules i have money", etc. I actually thought you were guessing Kaiba, since Seto Kaiba.

-

Governor and Lynch Canceler are the same thing imo.

@BBM why am I suddenly more suspicious again? You're flipping votes quite a lot.

I'm starting to doubt the existance of a doc if Bizz's claim is true, (can't remember if anyone claimed or not). Same with the vig.

If you don't trust me, Aere can rolecop me tonight. If he fakes a report on me then you can go ahead, attempt to lynch me and find out if he's scum or not.

I was thinking of the original Yu-Gi-Oh, with Pegasus being dumb rich and all. Seto Kaiba was actually another name that pooped up, which coincidentally had the second letter 'e'.

@BBM why am I suddenly more suspicious again? You're flipping votes quite a lot.

I'm starting to doubt the existance of a doc if Bizz's claim is true, (can't remember if anyone claimed or not). Same with the vig.

If you don't trust me, Aere can rolecop me tonight. If he fakes a report on me then you can go ahead, attempt to lynch me and find out if he's scum or not.

Flipping votes? This is only my second vote of the phase. scumscumscum. Also, asking for a report is stupid because Godfathers and Tailors exist.

If it happens to be a nolynch, then I don't know at the moment.

Training was stupid: Town should have lost that easily (it was 6/3, ffs)

We didn't because I managed to scan the Interceptor N0 and got him lynched

Also, Godfather wouldn't do shit to a rolecop, and I agree that a tailor is plain likely.

larger response is coming