Battle City Finals Minimafia: FINAL D4 [FINISHED, Now with Postgame]

Elieson

yes my role does call me an informed townie

anyways, I sill think Shinori is the last/ 2nd last member in the scum team

if he is the 2nd last member, I would think the last one is SB because well, 3rd party present

however what Manix said doesn't explain what Aere did but I think Aere is town because Marth was killed N1 where they could have blocked him and kill someone less scummy (unless they blocked at random N1 and checked Marth too) and decided to claim to have checked Marth.

anyways, I feel like the scum member is still Shinori for another reason, which would be this post

which makes it sound like he knows which roles are town and which ones aren't

##Vote:Shinori

I stated that when everyone in the game had pretty much claimed at that time. Go back and actually read when i stated that and look at how many players had claimed at that point in time.

That is horrible reasoning to be voting me.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to restate this, only possible scum are Shinori, BBM, and SB. Accepting that Iris is 3rd party, of course.

And accepting that I am town rolecop and Manix's WIFOM did not work as he planned.

If you thought i was scum why did you inspect blitz though? I'm confused. And it doesn't match up. Scum team of aere/blitz/manix at the moment is perfectly plausible.

Also that OMGUS you did on me was hilarious.

On the contrary I feel that I have been contributing plenty and I have stated all of my thoughts and ideas on every situation that I feel requires a response.

I'm more worried about me and my terrible scum reads so I'm trying not to fuck something up when we are at lylo.

Shinori, I was actually going to inspect you. But I decided to inspect Blitz instead at the last second. Mainly because I couldn't really understand him... but his role PM states "Informed Townie".

If you thought i was scum why did you inspect blitz though? I'm confused. And it doesn't match up. Scum team of aere/blitz/manix at the moment is perfectly plausible.

Also that OMGUS you did on me was hilarious.

Again, assuming that nobody town is lying, this means that the mafia have a hooker who can only hook every other phase when the town has only one PR. That's barely better than a Goon. I don't think Aere is scum at this point, although I haven't liked his play in the thread either. And if we assume that he's town, then so is Blitz (unless Blitz is a role Godfather).

Plus, Iris has barely focused on her supposed wincon of lynching SB either. I mean, I get that nobody would listen to her if all she said was lynch lynch lynch. But it's LYLO and she doesn't have time to help the town out enough that she can get SB lynched later. Honestly, if I was in her position and my target was SB, I'd have given up. And yet, Iris has still attempted to contribute here and there. And she never said her target was Yugi until we asked her if it was. I reeeeeeeeeally think she's lying about her target and SB is scum. Consider that not everybody had claimed by the time Manix did, and he claimed Duke. Now, while Duke isn't an incredibly important character, he's not so obscure that he's a safe fakeclaim to make when two people still haven't claimed their character. It gives me the feeling that the mafia were provided character fakeclaims, and in that case, why COULDN'T he be fakeclaiming Yugi? Look at GSM, a considerably larger mafia game than this, which was based on a game with far less important characters than Yugioh. It had characters like Hama and Feizhi and didn't have Isaac or Ivan. Yugi doesn't have to be in this game just because he's the main character.

tick tock

Approx. 29.5 hrs left in the phase.

Votals:

Aere (2): Shinori, Serious Bababas

Shinori (1): Cap'n Flint

Voteless: Iris, Aere, BBM/VPV

Aere is at L-2. Lylo remember.

20 hrs left in the phase.

Votals:

Serious B (1): VP Viper

Voteless: Iris, Aere

Aere is at L-2.

Seriously aere stated he thought I was scummy, chose not to inspect me though, inspected blitz, claimed an inno on him, then voted BBM even though he should have thought from a town perspective that if he was actually town he should have voted me at that point in time. He didn't he voted BBM, then when I voted him he literally just textbook OMGUS'd me. Seriously thinking blitz/aere scum team and probably iris's vote doesn't actually mean anything or something. Lyncher without the ability to actually vote.

Seriously though aere/blitz.

People get in here and talk phase end in like 11 hours. I'm about to go to sleep but I'll be back before phase end.

But if Aere is scum, what's the point of even having a hooker if the only town active role is Tracker? It doesn't make any sense to me, and is an extremely weak role for the mafia. Arghhhh

approx. 4.5 hrs left in the phase.

Votals:

Serious B (1): VP Viper

Voteless: Iris, Aere

Aere is at L-2.