Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's typically customary (if it isn't then it should be) to at least mention that before switching targets

that being said i feel slightly better about you after all of this

##unvote

Just a heads up ... I'm not feeling very well at the moment so my activity here may be a little slow for the rest of tonight. I'll still be online on SF, but I can't really think straight right now so I probably shouldn't attempt to scum hunt. I'll probably feel better after I get some sleep tonight. Please don't stop the game, Paperblade ...

Erm ... yeah. :/

All right ... for the time being, I'm throwing a vote for Rapier. It's bothered me since cycle 1 that he defended the "newbies" a lot and continued to keep on defending me in cycle 2 when I got votes on me. Does he legitimately disagree with the reasons I was voted, or is he just trying to ally himself with me or something? This frustrates me more because none of his other posts are all that memorable to me ... aside from when he's going after BBM for ... reasons I'm still not 100% clear on.

##Vote: Rapier

You need to exist more and be more memorable. However, I also need to do some rereading and more thinking after I get a good night's sleep. But this activity ... ugh. :/

I've responded to most of the points made against me this cycle, but nobody voting for me has responded back or even acknowledged them. If I'm going to get mislynched, I'd rather it not be just because nobody's paying attention to what I'm saying.

@Core- I realized after I voted for you what you were probably going for, but there was no point after I'd already voted, so I just kept my vote on you until after you responded. As for Aere though, I'm not pointing my fingers at something unusual, I'm pointing them at something dumb. And seriously, what is your reasoning for voting for me? Because I'm going after people with bad logic instead of scummy logic? Maybe I'm off in my scumhunting, but that's hardly a reason to vote for me. I'm sorry, but your vote makes no sense to me.

This is the response to the Core vote I thought was weird BBM. It just seemed like a bit of an overreaction IMO.

Also you're right in that no one jumped off the Marth wagon (except Aere I think?) and Cam, Boron, and Core jumped on it (with Core as the hammer, which just made him look worse haha) who basically echoed your reasoning for staying on the wagon. Maybe it's just hindsight that makes it look bad but it just seemed like you didn't really mind the mislynch.

Also reread a bit and I don't feel like Rapier is looking all that great either. Due to meta I always feel a little hesitant to lynching him but he's next on the scumlist.

Also would like to apologize for past inactivity; been feeling sick and I've had doctor appointments early in the morning all week (that end up getting rescheduled to a later date on top of that ;/).

Okay after ISOing bbm i guess I'm okay with a lynch on him, but I'd prefer blitz or rapier instead.

Blitz question; this post, and this post seem contradictory, like you wanted to vote me for me being me but when people mentioned i was more or less town you swapped your views on me. You voted me for being emotional or what not and said it was scummy, then turned around and agreed with prims when he mentioned it's a town tell from me and then said you thought I was town for the very reason.

You are a better player than that, what was with the awkward swap?

I don't quite like rapiers reads in this post specifically his scum reads. Also where did his blitz scum read go?

That's just part of what i have to say but ##Vote: Blitz

Actually I take that back. BBM was pushing for a kaoz/elieson lynch saying they were scummy mostly all of C2. I don't think he would do that as scum since scum were apparently killing Kaoz/elieson. If the scum night kill hypothetically goes by the same rule as all the other actions go by they would have to pick their kill in the first 48 hours or so, and i doubt they would actually try to lynch the target they were killing.

The biggest reason i think it goes by the same rules is because of the hard hammer we had previously, when reaching majority the phase just ended, so mafia had their kill already decided. So, yah, I'm gonna say I don't want BBM lynched. Gonna ISO him again to find reason why we shouldn't lynch him.

Still don't like blitz.

Ugh, sorry, I don't think I slept well last night. My head and eye still kind of hurts. But I'm still going to try to be active.

I need to look over BBM, Rapier, and Blitz's posts again because I really don't find them memorable at all. I'd do a read on Helios, but he has barely existed so I don't know if I have anything to go off on. I'll take another look at Aere as well, but I'm not nearly as suspicious of him (or Cam) due to Core's flip as the other three.

Also, I'm not convinced that Shinori is scum at this moment. But Shinori ... didn't you say that you still suspected Manix somewhat? Or do you no longer suspect him?

Still keeping my vote on Rapier, unless I find someone else who makes me more suspicious or he can provide a good explanation for my suspicions.

Rapier, do you really think Aere/Core make sense as buddies given their C1 interactions? It looks to me like Aere was Core's intended mislynch for the first half of the day.

Manix whoisscum

He never voted Core on C1, and on C2 he was saying 'Where are you Core' like everyone else.

Not really, Cam. Aere had a quite sizable wagon at a point in C1. Rapier just didn't have time to switch from it, which is why it looks as if he didn't vote for somebody other people were voting for.

Funny fact: I was the first to vote Aere. Then you went and basically echoed me. >:

Let's recall that you switched to the Marth wagon pretty quickly, too. And without explanation of why you choose him over Core.

I've responded to most of the points made against me this cycle, but nobody voting for me has responded back or even acknowledged them. If I'm going to get mislynched, I'd rather it not be just because nobody's paying attention to what I'm saying.

Most of your posts are just excuses anyway. Things like "Guys I was scummy on C1 but would you please look at me now?" and "I felt like Shinori, Kaoz and Marth were scummy because Snike suspected them but Marth died, so Shinori/Kaoz must be scummy, even though I got no clues about this after ISOing". You say you are an active and contributive player, but your contributions aren't that big, nor is your activity - which is unfortunately bigger than your contributions.

So...

##Vote: BBM

My Aere vote won't work because I'm the only one who remembered him, from the looks of it. And you are my best bet now, aside from Aere.

I don't know what to think of manix/prims at the moment. I'm still partially suspicious of them but manix get's some supposed town cred for trying to lynch core actively i think. Dunno about prims. But since I doubt either of those votes will go anywehre I'm pushing someone else.

I don't know what to think of manix/prims at the moment. I'm still partially suspicious of them but manix get's some supposed town cred for trying to lynch core actively i think. Dunno about prims. But since I doubt either of those votes will go anywehre I'm pushing someone else.

I think what pushed Prims off my suspicion was because he wanted Core lynched early on (I think he may have been the second). He looked a little funny in cycle 1 when I reread through the entire thread, but ... everyone looked rather funny on cycle 1. I want to hear some more from him.

And, uh, Rapier ... did I ninja you or are you just ignoring me? I had a couple points back on the previous page directed at you.

Huh, really? Any particular reason the vote felt "forced" to you?

(I'm going to have to reread the thread yet again pretty soon.)

WTF Raper that is not what I am saying at all. My reason for voting Kaoz/Elieson all C2 was completely unrelated to Snike. Why are you harping so much on my post going off Snike's reads so much when it was one post consisting of two lines that was basically an afterthought, and totally disregarding everything else I'm saying? Like, seriously, how many times do I have to say this? If I get lynched this cycle over Rapier, please call him out on this bullshit next cycle.

Rapier is scummy to me as well.

Shinori why the fuck would you out implications about my role for no reason when they do nothing to prove anything about my alignment? Why the fuck are you voting me over this when all you know is that I'm not a role with a visible effect on my target? I'm legit annoyed because I'm already not feeling this game here and naturally SF has to fuck it up further with the meta of CLAIMING FOR NO REASON DAY 2 and out shit about my role which scum don't need to know. You literally voted me, roleclaimed and outed information on my role despite having no reason to believe I'm scum and neither of us being close to lynch. There was NO WAY in which the benifited town, what the fuck? You just wasted our time and gave scum extra info. You're probably town but seriously stop being an idiot.

Ugh.

Fuck it, ##Unvote, ##Vote: Core (L-2). Your D1 play was scummy as hell and we're lynching you if you don't get in here and post content.

I still like BBM lynch but there's no support for it. Is absolutely nobody looking at the wagons and considering how terrible his vote was? The vote on Kaoz today doesn't satisfy me since (a) it's associative tells without flips when nobody is sure Core will flip scum and (b) despite scum!Core being a crux of his case, he never tells us what he thinks of Core and finds Kaoz more worthy of a vote than Core because ???. BBM never explained his thoughts on Core very well during C1 either, including when he supposedly compared Core to Marth.

Rapier, why is Blitz worse than BBM considering the Marth wagon?

I don't like Xin Li's recent switch to Core because it makes her Manix vote and even her current vote look more like a votepark than scumhunting. Again, how does Manix just posting instantly clear him of suspicion?

Helios pls finish your read and explain. I don't understand your Aere case. Elieson pls post... anything.

I don't want to lynch Manix. Nothing wrong with his post Shinori disliked and "I will fuck you up hard" is a legit response to somebody looking like they're about to line up a mislynch on you.

I never played both sides regarding Snike so I dunno what Blitz is talking about?

I kind of want to be an ass and sub out because ever since Marth got lynched over Core this game has been awful.

Back to prims this was where he voted core, and frankly it felt it was forced. He just kinda says "Fuck it" Like it doesn't matter.

Ah, I guess I forgot the exact content of that quote and only saw that he had voted second. Even though he voted Core, it sounds like his reads were elsewhere, mostly on BBM. I'll have to reread all of Prims' posts and see if I don't like him enough to believe that he is scummy. I'll also have to look at Blitz and BBM and Rapier's posts to make sure I'm not misconstructing their arguments and to really understand what their stances are.

Also, Rapier never really did explain away my suspicions on him. He seems really focused on BBM for some reason. :/

He never voted Core on C1, and on C2 he was saying 'Where are you Core' like everyone else.

I'm talking about Core's vote on Aere, not the other way around. And Aere did vote Core late in the day when the wagons were Core/Marth.

My Aere vote won't work because I'm the only one who remembered him, from the looks of it. And you are my best bet now, aside from Aere.

I'm reading this as "nobody wants to shoot for my preferred mislynch, so instead of responding to disagreements and re-enforcing or reconsidering my case, I'm going to wagon hop". Remind me why I shouldn't switch to you again?

...though, where has Aere been this phase, anyway?