Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

Everyone disappeared, and inactive has become too common for my tastes. Then again I'm too busy with other stuff because I'm nuts now.

You have literally the lowest non-subbed out posts in the game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've only read through Cycle 2 so far but for some reason Aere trying to bring Core up after everyone forgot about his existence is striking me as odd. I don't really know why Core is as scummy as he is right now because I haven't really read through Cycle 1 entirely, but I do know if people are choosing to vote Manix instead for his C2 play then it must not be as big of a deal. Especially if Core ends/ended up flipping town, then I think Aere would look really bad for that post.

##Vote Aere

Subject to change since I still have to do more than just barely skim Cycle 1, but he doesn't look so great IMO.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Prims was safeguarded since he's usually a safe target for those types of roles. However not sure how a Mason really fits into the game, but I suppose it would make vanillas less useless so I guess it's a possibility.

Blitz you are stupid. Ether never actually claimed vanilla, everyone just assumed a lot of pointless crap.

Also why are you voting me?

lol, I don't mind being stupid, but I am I not the one who just stepped into a reaction test, and gave the worst reaction I can think of, especially the "Also why are you voting for me bit?"

my vote stays

this activity is plain silly,

anyways, I was really hoping for more posts when I showed up

anyways, I will consider Shinori's ignorance to my post as him running away scared of me

far out, it's such a drag to reread this, and I don't even know why

Kept getting distracted. But have a progress report while I'm here:

Core/Shinori/Aere/Cam scumteam. Fairly certain of it. Cam could be replaced with Elieson (for Kaoz' actions that I really don't like)

Will pull out quotes and stuff soon for my next post.

assuming four scum, ofc

unsure as to how likely that is, considering that would make it 10/4, giving town two mislynches, whereas 11/3 gives town three mislynches

maybe there's only three because of vanillas being in the game? I don't really know.

First number is an Paper updated it at C2, second is now

Member	Posts
CT075		59/78
Xin Li		58/70
La Levedad	48/53
Bluedoom	45
Aere		44/53
Manix		37/58
Prims		35/40
Shinori		24/38
BigBangMeteor	22/36
Paperblade	20/26
Cap'n Flint	19/35
Delirium	18/18
Snike		10
Rapier		10/13
eclipse		3

guys there's a problem: Core hasn't posted a damn thing this cycle

##Unvote (don't remember if I already did this)

##Vote: Core

I've seen enough, really

Right. Finally bloody done, and holy crap I started getting a bit annoyed.

Let's start addressing my now updated (again) scumreads: Shinori/Core/Elie(Kaoz)

Beginning with Core:

I'm not ready to vote yet.

oh frick sticks. lynch lynch lynch (and the rest of the post doesn't help a lot either)

This post is basically a sheep vote.

This entire post reeks of scum. Why the hell didn't we lynch Core C1

And on the fact that he hasn't posted a damn thing this entire cycle, and hello obvscum.

Now Elie (Kaoz mostly):

Hello Kaoz, how are you? You wished to speak with me?

Yes. Tell me, why shouldn't we lynch you, and who do you think should be lynched in your stead?

This exchange gives me a weird feeling; even though it was ED1, something doesn't quite seem right about this exchange.

##Unvote

##Vote: Bluedoom

Seems like a solid choice.

Wagon hopped for no particular reason. Don't like this either.

come on Elie

Do not recall any more posts from him. It's that thing that scum subconsciously goes sometimes (Let me reread *doesn't get around to it*)

And Shinori(Ether):

You shouldn't lynch me because I'm town, even if I'm not useful town, as generic a reason as that is. As for who to lynch in my stead, I honestly couldn't tell you, I suck at this game and don't have any reads.

Don't like the "I'm town/I'm not scum" argument, tbh. But also not having opinions is eh.

On another note, it's kind of aggressive, but one potential option we have is to force vanilla claims now. This prevents scum from claiming vanilla unless they want to do it now, which could potentially shut them down or catch them in a lie later. There are downsides, since scum also see which players are less threatening to them during the night stage of our cycles, but it may be well worth it if you want to try. I'll let some others give some thoughts on this one.

This also irks the crap out of me; rolefishing for PR's

Anywho screw you guys I'm not scum. I'm town, this is more or less focused at the few posts I saw that was saying Ether is scummy and using her scum meta or whatever. Don't remember off the top of my head but I know levy said something about it and supposedly snike/Aere.

And here's the "I'm town/I'm not scum" argument again. :/

Also, town reads on Levy, Snike, and partially Cam as well.

Hold the daffodil up a sec again. Core said this (Cam was a town read) as well (and later, too). What the hell is going on.

holy crap this post is completely stupid.

Also related: is this. Nice misrep there, nice to see you don't follow up with your threats at all. Bloody scum.

Nope that's not it, that's just this cycle. And that's alot for like 20 minutes into a cycle. Lol.

You are actually responding to those posts when I don't even have a vote on you? Little jumpy/defensive there pal?

Well why the fuck are you not explaining why the heck you think I'm scummy from before this? Oh, is it because you don't have anything? Get stuffed.

AND FOR THE LAST TIME: If you think someone is scummy, fucking vote for them straight away if you don't already have a vote. ffs

I also think that Manix is really scummy based off of multiple things, however most of the stuff at first during cycle 2 was reaction testing and he responded in a way that i feel Scum!Manix might respond.

Wow. Are you fucking serious. How about you ACTUALLY FOLLOW UP on stuff from C1, and not just because you're obv!scum and want to pretend you have something that could be incriminating.

Shinori for the other completely obvscum of this game.

WRITING ASSIGNMENT

Please explain your reads to me in your role PMs so I can comment on this stuff for postgame.

guys I hope you actually did this, beacuse this would make life much easier right now

I would be happy with a lynch on any of these three people, but mostly Core/Shinori.

Blitz you are still stupid if you think I walked into a reaction test wrong when all I did was say ether didn't claim vanilla.

My role is a type of redirect. I target a player and force said player to target me with all their actions.

I targeted prims last night, you can conclude he either has a passive role, didn't use his role, is a vanilla, or is scum and not telling me.

I'm targeting manix tonight. Now im going to work.

Blitz you are still stupid if you think I walked into a reaction test wrong when all I did was say ether didn't claim vanilla.

My role is a type of redirect. I target a player and force said player to target me with all their actions.

... Why did you roleclaim so soon?

I targeted prims last night, you can conclude he either has a passive role, didn't use his role, is a vanilla, or is scum and not telling me.

I'm targeting manix tonight. Now im going to work.

That's why I'm agaisnt voting Prims for your reasons. He could have a passive role (town or scum), didn't use his role (town or scum, although I can't think about any scumrole that wouldn't be used with the exception of vig, so I lean towards town on this one), is a vanilla (town) or is a lying scum (obviously scum).

also core is most likely town because of manix but ill worry about that later.

Why is Manix an obvscum?

also core is most likely town because of manix but ill worry about that later.

I mean, I guess nobody listened to me when I voted Jedi or Core? Core DIDN'T LIKE my vote on Jedi/Manix.

Well, now that Manix is back I'll take off my vote on him for now. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly off his radar, but I'll take it in stride.

Still not liking Ether/Shinori all that much either, but at least he's present. All I've gotten from Core was a failed "reaction test", "Cam is most townish", and a very brief assessment on the situation ... and that was all in cycle 1. If you're not busy, then get over here and explain yourself!

##Unvote

##Vote: Core/Delirium

I have to be on my way to a meeting in literally three minutes, so I'll be back later.

Where the hell is everyone? I am really not pleased with the activity currently, and I hope the hosts rip everyone for it in psotgame. I wouldn't be opposed to lynching Kaoz/Elieson or Core. I think Kaoz looks worse myself, though.

Votals

[4] Core: Camtech, Aere, Manix, Xin Li

[1] BBM: Prims

[1] Blitz: Rapier

[1] Elieson: BBM

[1] Shinori: Blitz

[1] Prims: Shinori

[1] Aere: Helios

Not Voting: Core, Elieson

A bit under 30 hours left in the cycle. I am not happy at all about the lack of activity.

Neither is Elieson... Although I suppose since I'm attacking the person he replaced more than him, it'd be kinda hard for him to defend himself.

Shinori why the fuck would you out implications about my role for no reason when they do nothing to prove anything about my alignment? Why the fuck are you voting me over this when all you know is that I'm not a role with a visible effect on my target? I'm legit annoyed because I'm already not feeling this game here and naturally SF has to fuck it up further with the meta of CLAIMING FOR NO REASON DAY 2 and out shit about my role which scum don't need to know. You literally voted me, roleclaimed and outed information on my role despite having no reason to believe I'm scum and neither of us being close to lynch. There was NO WAY in which the benifited town, what the fuck? You just wasted our time and gave scum extra info. You're probably town but seriously stop being an idiot.

Ugh.

Fuck it, ##Unvote, ##Vote: Core (L-2). Your D1 play was scummy as hell and we're lynching you if you don't get in here and post content.

I still like BBM lynch but there's no support for it. Is absolutely nobody looking at the wagons and considering how terrible his vote was? The vote on Kaoz today doesn't satisfy me since (a) it's associative tells without flips when nobody is sure Core will flip scum and (b) despite scum!Core being a crux of his case, he never tells us what he thinks of Core and finds Kaoz more worthy of a vote than Core because ???. BBM never explained his thoughts on Core very well during C1 either, including when he supposedly compared Core to Marth.

Rapier, why is Blitz worse than BBM considering the Marth wagon?

I don't like Xin Li's recent switch to Core because it makes her Manix vote and even her current vote look more like a votepark than scumhunting. Again, how does Manix just posting instantly clear him of suspicion?

Helios pls finish your read and explain. I don't understand your Aere case. Elieson pls post... anything.

I don't want to lynch Manix. Nothing wrong with his post Shinori disliked and "I will fuck you up hard" is a legit response to somebody looking like they're about to line up a mislynch on you.

I never played both sides regarding Snike so I dunno what Blitz is talking about?

I kind of want to be an ass and sub out because ever since Marth got lynched over Core this game has been awful.

Blitz: Do you actually think Levity's sub-out was scummy given the circumstances? Usually when she's scum the sub-out follows days of little content and her generally being indifferent to the game / struggling to post. She was a pretty solid contributor during D1 and a heavy town read so I don't think that's the case here, though Helios' posts so far have been null.

I still don't like the core wagon, I could care less what you say.

Also who says I didn't lie about my role. Supposedly I'm a vanilla to everyone else here.

I could have just been gambiting and you just admitted all of that shit yourself. Or I could be attempting to screw with mafia. but I don't like your response, specifically these parts here:

I don't like Xin Li's recent switch to Core because it makes her Manix vote and even her current vote look more like a votepark than scumhunting. Again, how does Manix just posting instantly clear him of suspicion?

I don't want to lynch Manix. Nothing wrong with his post Shinori disliked and "I will fuck you up hard" is a legit response to somebody looking like they're about to line up a mislynch on you.

Also:

I kind of want to be an ass and sub out because ever since Marth got lynched over Core this game has been awful.

When are you not an asshole anyway? Lol.