Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And whoever gets lynched at the end, Aere/Helios/Shinori, you guys better be voting, or the town should go after you guys next cycle. Aere especially has done almost nothing this entire cycle.

Ugh. Truthfully I don't like rapiers claim because we can't even use it till next cycle i believe he stated which puts us behind. And if it's flase and no third death happens we can't lynch him until another cycle after that. It seems like a strong fake claim if it is one. But I also do not like BBM's response to the situation. I've been voting people and I unvoted so rapier wouldn't be randomly hammered if he's truthful.

Rapier, why have you idled up until now?

The risk is too big, and since I was absent in C2 I chose to wait a bit more.

I'm not claiming because I think the mafia have enough claims already, and I don't want my claim to force another townie to give up their role as well. I will say that I have no way of proving my role though, so it's unlikely that I will be spared on its basis.

Also, unfortunately, I learnt last minute that I have to go out this night, so I won't be here for phase end. I'll be here for another hour or so, though. For now my vote is staying on Rapier, because I think it's more likely that we don't have a Vig. This is C3, and even though none of the people Rapier found scummy (except Core) have been lynched, he hasn't shot a single person yet. Nor did he claim any sort of restriction to his killing abilities. We don't even know if Rapier has submitted a killing action this cycle. If he hasn't, we'll have to let him off for next cycle as well just so that he can prove his role.

I just hope you don't get lynched and you have a better role than mine.

Anyway, vig shots happen as soon as I answer my role PM, so I think I'll be able to do it as soon as C4 starts.

##Vote BBM

Well he's the other scummy person on my list. I admit my reads have been complete shit lately but I just don't like his response to Rapier's claim and his unwillingness to claim himself. Looks like scum who hasn't thought of a viable fakeclaim yet. I guess it's possible that he's just vanilla and doesn't want to narrow things down for scum though. If I'm wrong about this then I apologize.

Ugh. Truthfully I don't like rapiers claim because we can't even use it till next cycle i believe he stated which puts us behind. And if it's flase and no third death happens we can't lynch him until another cycle after that. It seems like a strong fake claim if it is one. But I also do not like BBM's response to the situation. I've been voting people and I unvoted so rapier wouldn't be randomly hammered if he's truthful.

Hmm, my mistake, I forgot that you unvoted so that nobody could hammer Rapier. Still, Aere's done like nothing and it feels like people have just sort of forgot about him. If I get lynched today, IMO look at Rapier and Aere next cycle. I also have mixed feelings on Helios. Bizz looked pretty townie, but he's said some odd stuff and has kinda lurked (although subbing in couldn't have been easy, so ehh).

I'm the Town Vig. I could prove that tomorrow, but there's no way I can prove I'm not scum just by that.

Never mind, I found it.

I just regret being voted for weak reasons, like Boron's "He was defending me so it's weird imo I'll vote him" and Shinori's one sided opinion of "Lol he was discussing with BBM I don't like it he's scum". I'd rather be lynched for looking really scummy and having a lot of arguments agaisnt me.

If my current reasons for voting you were weak, then my current reason is not. You can't be town vigilante. Not unless, for some unexplained reason, there are two town vigilantes in this game. My vote is clear. It stays.

... This makes no sense, as scum are supposed to mislynch. Why should I be afraid to mislynch if I'm scum? What guarantees you that the last player who voted for Marth wasn't scum? Why would voting Marth make me look scummy? Why would I waste my time voting Core when, as a scum, I'm supposed to be doing stuff and mislynching? This is pretty flawed logic.

wifom

i would totally pull the same trick

throwing yourself onto marth means that you get flak for being on the mislynch wagon - if he's already going to be lynched then why do it

throwing yourself onto core means you get cred for being on the scum wagon - sure why not he's gonna be lynched anyway

I'm the Town Vig. I could prove that tomorrow, but there's no way I can prove I'm not scum just by that.

how many shots

Another reason why I don't like Rapier's claim- he felt "it was too much of a risk to shoot C1/2/3". I can understand not shooting C1 because your action has to be in in the first 48 hours and you might not have developed a solid scumread on anyone yet. But what about C2/3? The best thing about the Vig is not just that he can kill scum- it's also that he can eliminate scummy-looking townies who might otherwise take up the whole Day phase with a mislynch (similar to what is happening with me right now). The town's focused half of their attention on me, whereas if you had decided to shoot me last cycle, they could possible have looked at a possible scum instead. IMO, as a Vig, especially early on when a wrong shot doesn't mean loss for the town, you should shoot as much as possible.

I don't want Rapier to get away with claiming my role, so yes ... I am claiming.

I'm the town vigilante. I have ONE shot, so I haven't used it yet. I was debating whether I should use it this cycle, but I missed the deadline by a few minutes.

welp

just for consolidation purposes let me post this here (tell me if i missed anything)

1. Aere

2. BBM

3. Blitz

4. Camtech - Deathproof

5. Core - Godfather (DEAD)

6. Shinori

7. Manix

8. Kaoz - Doctor (DEAD) <- should be elieson but cbf'd to change my notes

9. Helios

10. Marth - Vanilla (DEAD)

11. Prims

12. Rapier - not vig