Elibean Nights

Arch

morelegault.png

Anyways, I knocked out Legault's tale pretty quick. Now I've just got to mend that ending event to stop it from crashing :P:.

Nice work, I'm excited to find out whom that Hero is... one of the new characters I presume.

Fun fact: I found a tile error on your screenshot!

weeetileerror.png

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

Actually, I still can't find them. I'm having characters stand on different grass spaces and trees, but nothing's showing up. Am I being an idiot, or is my luck bad because the items are randomly found?

Bad luck. It took me five turns to get the old rusty sword. I thought I had the wrong light patch or something.

Arch could be canonizing Lloyd being the one murdered and Linus being the one who sought revenge.

Just throw in a case of "Thought you died." and "Nope, I was badly injured, but a nearby village found me and nursed me back to health."

Except they both died...

That'd be the shoddiest way to bring back a character for fanservice. What is this, FE3? :P:

Let's look at this, if I'm canonizing Ch24A (Lloyd's), that means that Geitz is technically non-canonical. Wallace still exists without 24A, but Geitz is not a factor in the plot if 24B is made to be non-canon.

C'mon guys this tale was part of the v4 release, how is there speculation on who these characters are?

Edited by Arch

Except they both died...

That'd be the shoddiest way to bring back a character for fanservice. What is this, FE3? :P:

*cough*Ephidel*/cough*

Also I might add that the Black Knight in FE9 was both beaten and had a freaking castle dropped on top of his head. Yet they found a reason to have him back in FE10.

Also I might add that the Black Knight in FE9 was both beaten and had a freaking castle dropped on top of his head. Yet they found a reason to have him back in FE10.

This was also one of the bad parts of FE10 :P at least imo and I'm sure a lot of others agree, including Arch.

Just to quell everyone's silly guessing, it's not anything you've suggested before, and it's not a character directly mentioned in FE6/7. This character had already been shown before in EN! So come on folks, this shouldn't be that hard.

This was also one of the bad parts of FE10 :P at least imo and I'm sure a lot of others agree, including Arch.

Just to quell everyone's silly guessing, it's not anything you've suggested before, and it's not a character directly mentioned in FE6/7. This character had already been shown before in EN! So come on folks, this shouldn't be that hard.

Raven's the only other playable hero, so...

Oh wait, it's not. Nevermind. :P

Eh, we'll see 'em when the next patch comes.

Edited by Esme

[spoiler=Guess]

Shen from FE7x?

I should just cut this off, but it's too much fun...

guessagain.png

If anyone guesses one of the three (the Hero, Mage Knight, or Sniper), I'll reveal them all.

Edited by Arch

Had to double-post for this occasion.

Hmm

Hero: Everett

Sniper: Opal

Mage Knight: Erk?

Halberdier: Stephaeo

[9:05:58 PM] President Archibald: OHSHIT

[9:06:02 PM] President Archibald: SOMEONE REMEMBERED THE FACT

[9:06:05 PM] President Archibald: THAT I INTRODUCED OCS

[9:06:06 PM] President Archibald: HOLY SHIT

[9:06:09 PM] President Archibald: HOLY SHIT

[9:06:10 PM] President Archibald: HOLY SHIT

[9:06:30 PM] President Archibald: YES

[9:06:31 PM] President Archibald: THANK YOU

That was, until...

[9:06:53 PM] Sassy Gay Trent: it's Nayr

[9:07:06 PM] President Archibald: FUCK YOU NAYR

[9:07:11 PM] President Archibald: GODDAMMIT

[9:07:12 PM] President Archibald: RUIN MY FUN

[9:07:14 PM] President Archibald: FUCK YOU

You already know the answer and post it anyways. You suck. Monkey dick. To the max.

Also, what the fuck. Erk? Really? You remembered that the other two were OCs, and just throw fucking Erk in there?

jesus.pngfucking.pngchrist02.png

Edited by Arch

Had to double-post for this occasion.

That was, until...

You already know the answer and post it anyways. You suck. Monkey dick. To the max.

Also, what the fuck. Erk? Really? You remembered that the other two were OCs, and just throw fucking Erk in there?

jesus.pngfucking.pngchrist.png

WE ARE THE HARBINGER OF YOUR FUN'S RUIN!

Well I remembered Nando being a rogue for some reason. So yeah, only Mage Knight I could think of was Erk.

Well I remembered Nando being a rogue for some reason. So yeah, only Mage Knight I could think of was Erk.

Fuck you.

yep you are just so badass

please tell us all about that time you totally rebelled against the teacher in physics by not doing your homework two days in a row

Fuck you.

You know you love me. :p

Well it took me a while to figure out it was the OCs. So I didn't know until I looked over a few times.

yep you are just so badass

please tell us all about that time you totally rebelled against the teacher in physics by not doing your homework two days in a row

I think the only time I ever skipped homework was in second grade. One night, I didn't fell like doing my math homework, so I didn't.

Edited by Harbinger