Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's obviously working on the creative liberties version first, rather than the actual tale implementation.

So it's a time paradox where Lucius and Nils take over the world? Because that would be awesome.

It's an issue. Everything else is perfect, but then something looks out of place, ruining everything. and that's not the only part either in the sceenshot

E: How do I delete a post? :c

Edited by moneymatchKalle

The river looks really funky at multiple points, and there are chopped colours like that two tiles higher too. The mountain four tiles up and two right from Lucius looks odd too.

Edited by moneymatchKalle

Well the rivers are really just IS' fault, there's no way to fix that without giving totally new graphics (but > hacking).

And that hill thingy, I don't really mind that. It gets boring when i use the same tile for that over and over, so I don't have much of a choice.

I fixed the other mountain thing, though.

Figured as much - you wouldn't deliberately make a map with a partly mismatching tile setup, haha. :D

Maybe I should make some new snowy river tiles.. But then again, I never use that tileset anyway so meh.

someone needs to make a tutorial on how the animation data for tiles and map sprites works, and maybe just on how tilesets work in general... no I don't wanna!!!

Does anyone actually know enough about how tilesets work in detail to write a tutorial on the subject?