Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How pissed would you guys be if I told you that I developed a system of randomized weather just to fuck with the LTCers?

Zealot's Tale is gonna be a blast, man.

How pissed would you guys be if I told you that I developed a system of randomized weather just to fuck with the LTCers?

Zealot's Tale is gonna be a blast, man.

That would be ASS. Zealot's Tale is already difficult enough.

That would be ASS. Zealot's Tale is already difficult enough.

Too late.

Zealot's tale is gonna go through some beta-testing, so it might get nerfed, but I made sure that it was difficult. Difficult, but (hopefully) fair.

Oh yeah, it's like...96% complete, at the moment. And that's your status update for the day. No pics.

Edited by Arch

I had Mage Knight 404 make a video out of his beta-test. All of Zealot's Tale, with minimal little glitches (no space-time continuum rips like what usually happens when I code things...).

Edited by Arch

The tale is already finished. I'm unsure of when I'll be making the next public patch release. My current goal is to have an alpha build of the final patch (essentially, everything sans Creative Liberties and the finale) completed by the start of the Nintendo Community Fangame Convention to show off the project's progress (which, by the way, we are entering). At the moment, there are only two more maps which need to be coded: 5-2 and the Final. Other than that, it's all Creative Liberties and bonus content, and tying together all of the little odds and ends that still remain untied.

I'm closer to the finish line than I realize :P:. But still, it's a long slog to the end. I don't know when the patch is coming, but I know that we're closer to a final product than ever before.

• 4 weeks later...

Modify the hand axe animation.

Magic Brigands? Bring-and it on.

That was horrible. But anyways, all you need to do is actually do what I did with Hawkeye. Kill the "Wait for axe to come back" command on the Hand Axe animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Mage Brigands?! Not that! Anything but that!

LOL sounds pretty interesting. Modifying the hand axe animation to do so could be pretty challenging for whoever's up to making it though.

I'm going to take Arch's lack of updates as a sign he is spending all his time hacking/coding/amazing and not giving us updates.

*crosses fingers*

I wish I had something amazing to show. Unfortunately, all I've got is this sub-par Windows Movie Maker trailer for the Nintendo Community Fangame Convention. If only I had the video editing skills to pull off something glorious

Watch. Enjoy. Do stuff.

Oh yeah, the "coming soon" at the end means it's actually coming soon. So...yeah.

I'm interested in both of these actually, forgot to mention that. I asked him that because he dropped by in this thread. Anyway, I should probably move that question to the other thread.

Edited by Ryan7556