Elibean Nights

Arch

Hey! I was looking forward to this! Now I can look forward to it some more!

If you actually released something on the 9th, I could give this to my siblings for their birthday

The 9th of January? You might want to bundle it with something else, but I'll do my best :P:.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, looking forward to EN's finale :O.

The finale is FE6.

Looking forwards to the stories and hopefully we'll think of non-violent says to coerce you into working on it :)

I'll be waiting on January 9th... to 12th.

But do your schoolwork too. NAGNAGNAG.

With all due respect, it looks like Priscilla was done by a spriter who has a very different style than most of the other sprites in the game (...it looks like Mage Knight 404's, but I'd hate to assume and be wrong) and it looks terribly out of place.

And you should know I wouldn't point it out if it weren't a rather significant concern

With all due respect, it looks like Priscilla was done by a spriter who has a very different style than most of the other sprites in the game (...it looks like Mage Knight 404's, but I'd hate to assume and be wrong) and it looks terribly out of place.

And you should know I wouldn't point it out if it weren't a rather significant concern

It's not that either, it's also the fact that she looks younger here than she did in FE7.

Raven looks sexy as always though. This map looks like it's gonna be fun.

I have a hunch I'm going to get a warning for this.

I won't report you :P:. I like some antics now and then. If someone tried to give you a warn for that, I'd fight it.

It's a frickin' ROM hack thread. It's for posting updates and talking about the project, yeah, but ROM hacking is just a hobby. It's supposed to be fun, ya know? It's something I enjoy doing, and hopefully I'm producing an enjoyable experience. It isn't "omgsrsbusiness mods sick 'em." Until shit hits the fan with some tangential argument. But that's another story.

Real deal. It's just a splice, but I think it looks good. I dunno how to make her looks bit older :x I used splice from my other mug works

Sorry no talking or blinking, it's freaking midnight here.

If you don't like splice mugs, don't take it. Just thought I'd help resolve our concern for her mug.

Ubel Engel was here.

Edited by Ubel Engel

Sprite critique (since that's all I'm good for):

1. I can't make sense of the clothing near her far arm.

2. That green sash thingy needs more shading.

3. Can't really tell the hair length difference.

I like the colors a lot, and hope and pray that'll fit into the hack box.