Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erk is the new being in tales champion?

I hadn't thought about this when I added him, but potentially he is.

Erk appears in Tale 4, 4x, 5-1 and 5-2 (that's still three tales if we count 5-1 and 5-2 as just one).

Bartre & Karla appear in 2x and 6, Sain appears in 2 and 7. These are the only other characters to appear in two plot-lines (not counting gaidens with this metric). Erk's got them beat by that standard.

In terms of playability, I haven't exactly confirmed that he's an ally in 5. Currently his playability is on-par with Sain and the other characters who appear in a main tale and a gaiden.

Interesting stuff. Erk, the "King of Tales." (I don't even like him that much, to be quite honest. At least I've never felt any attachment to his character. Interesting that he wound up with that distinction.)

Edited by Arch

nochoices_zps6a97dc6a.pngnotice_zps319da8cd.png

erkyerk-1_zpsd26e509a.pngarcardfuckoff_zps51095ac0.png

Merry Christmas, have a screenshot dump. We've got a recently Nihvamped Raven, modifying Dei's original sprite based on BwdYeti's drawing (this one's a crediting nightmare). Then we've got the explanation for those forts, an enemy Erk, and crossing your fingers to hope that Arcard doesn't get a 16% hit.

So in your tale Erk dies?

BARBARIAN!

Who ever said that?

YOU PROBABLY DEFINITELY DON'T TALK TO ERK WITH PRISCILLA. THEY DEFINITELY DID NOT HAVE A THING IN FE7.

A decent hypothesis. You'll have to test it when you get your hands on the patch ;):.

Wait. Arcard, as in Arcard/Arucard, the boss from FE6?

The one and only. No two people ever have the same name in this FE universe, silly.

Given that Arcard appears in FE6, he won't die when you "kill" him I'm going to assume. Also, will he be getting a new portrait since he should be 20 years younger here.

Edited by Ryan7556

I love the Priscilla mug! I think it suits her pretty well.

dem erk stats

That may be... but when it comes to faces... Just like certain bosses...

ElibeandFaces.png

I believe this is relevant.

but what about the Harolds, there's 7 of them!

Have Erk become a genuine enemy since he's still bitter about Priscilla leaving him for Heath.

The update is much appreciated. now I cant wait for the next update. ^^