Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to double-post for this occasion.

That was, until...

You already know the answer and post it anyways. You suck. Monkey dick. To the max.

Also, what the fuck. Erk? Really? You remembered that the other two were OCs, and just throw fucking Erk in there?

jesus.pngfucking.pngchrist02.png

The sheer manliness that is Everrett. All will fall to the Manly Mustache. Also Hrunting. That's...What is that anyways? I remember a sword of the same name being a poison sword in Castlvania: Aria of Sorrow. Maybe it has a poison effect here?

The name Hrunting stems from the name of Beowulf's sword in, well, Beowulf; that is, as with most special weapons in FE, a mythological reference.

EDIT - Also, Arch, whyyyyyyyyyy does Gandiva have my terrible, old fletching style on it? I thought I removed all of the fletching from icons to keep them more in line with the normal FE standard?

Edited by Lord Glenn

The name Hrunting stems from the name of Beowulf's sword in, well, Beowulf; that is, as with most special weapons in FE, a mythological reference.

EDIT - Also, Arch, whyyyyyyyyyy does Gandiva have my terrible, old fletching style on it? I thought I removed all of the fletching from icons to keep them more in line with the normal FE standard?

Ah that's right. I had completely forgotten that Beowulf's sword was called Hrunting. Many thanks Glenn.

Hey there! I love the concept of Elibian Nights and I'd like to respond to the Arch calling for the whole "plothole"thing (still it's just a observation of mine and i'd like to know the response)

[spoiler=observations]My point is that making Kent the steward of Caelin by Hector is little risky. Wouldn't it be considered as favoritisim and just give the nobles of Lycia a reason to start a bloody rebellion? Perhaps a more subtle move by the marquess of Ostia would be in order. What's more-Hector self-deciding the position of such importance does sound a little off. Still I love the hack very much :D Maybe just change the conversation in the end of the chapter to indicate that Ostia is calling all the marquesses to decide the Caelin ruler. Just my thoughts really :)

P.S Not seen the endings for FE7 for 4 years and i just go and babble :P Sorry Arch ;)

Edited by Scyllus

Hey there! I love the concept of Elibian Nights and I'd like to respond to the Arch calling for the whole "plothole"thing (still it's just a observation of mine and i'd like to know the response)

[spoiler=observations]My point is that making Kent the steward of Caelin by Hector is little risky. Wouldn't it be considered as favoritisim and just give the nobles of Lycia a reason to start a bloody rebellion? Perhaps a more subtle move by the marquess of Ostia would be in order. What's more-Hector self-deciding the position of such importance does sound a little off. Still I love the hack very much :D Maybe just change the conversation in the end of the chapter to indicate that Ostia is calling all the marquesses to decide the Caelin ruler. Just my thoughts really :)

[spoiler=response]However, Hector does get to decide the Steward of Caelin because Ostia has just absorbed that territory, as per Lyn's wishes. "Lyn entrusted Caelin's rule to Ostia and returned to the plains of her birth." Then, following Kent's ending, "after Caelin was placed under Ostian rule, Kent became its steward." Thank you for the observations, though. I'll try to refine the dialogue to make this clearer. Thanks for keeping me on my toes!

*eyes rolled back* you don't say........ lol

please tell me you aren't also implying that you think a fucking Disney song was the inspiration for the title

please tell me you aren't also implying that you think a fucking Disney song was the inspiration for the title

wtf?! i was just being sarcastic! jesus smh

and no im not implying that at all!

Edited by Troll22

That's an artifact of the old build, definitely. I'll go take care of it ASAP.

Also, I'm back from my 3 days Serenes exile :P:.

Oh, and I managed to fill all 100 Sound Room slots. v4 capped the soundtrack at 88 tracks, so we've got quite a few more this time around. 26 new (as-in, imported from other FE's) tracks in total.

Also, I've been feeling the Ravenspiration as of late. Getting back to work on Tale 5's second part, Tale 8 is 100% complete.

bastards.png

Arcard's unhappy.

Edited by Arch

Hmm, so tale 5 pt.2 takes place on the same map as pt.1. Looks like we might be fighting Arcard too.

Unless this is simply an extra cutscene in pt.1. Which is cool none the less.

Edited by Superluigi

Hmm, so tale 5 pt.2 takes place on the same map as pt.1. Looks like we might be fighting Arcard too.

Unless this is simply an extra cutscene in pt.1. Which is cool none the less.

Extra cutscene. I have the map inserted for pt. 2, but I haven't evented anything because I'm just writing out the script.

tallestmapofyourlife.png

It's the tallest map of your life, though. Like, the minimap can barely handle it.

Edited by Arch