Fire Emblem Hack

Dandragon

Sorry...I was short on time and I forgot about all those things.

His personality is usually calm, but can get crazy before a battle. He's also quite stubborn.

He used to be a thief, but realized he was on the wrong path and ran away from his gang. He now travels around as a mercenary.

Base stats:

HP: 18

STR: 6

SKL: 4

SPD:6

LCK: 5

DEF: 1

RES: 3

CON: 5

MOVE: 5

Growths:

HP: 60%

STR: 50%

SKL: 40%

SPD: 55%

LCK: 55%

DEF: 30%

RES: 15%

Comes with an iron bow and vulnerary, at level 1 or 22.

By the way, August was his name if any of you are wondering.

Eh, It's fine. What I said earlier may have come off as a hostile tone. I'm sorry if you took it that way.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt ask for what level you come at or the equipment

in fact i never asked for base stats in the first place

base stats mean timing, and unless you're planning for every character to be an est, then this may really screw up any chapters i may plan

i didnt ask for what level you come at or the equipment

in fact i never asked for base stats in the first place

base stats mean timing, and unless you're planning for every character to be an est, then this may really screw up any chapters i may plan

Well, I don't mind you changing my character around.

you do realise that 30% def is more than sain and kent most armor knights have around 40%

You do realise that a base of one is less than, like, anything?

yes i do and it would be wise for him to fix that as well or make himself have be a great dodge tank though most people dont let thier archer get hit or use them at all so it would be good to switch sharpy and his growths cus archers need buff and should have better range or more common longbows

Edited by Cyron

well this character definitely seems balanced

COming really, really late and breaking the game, but having a PITA recruitment on the harder of 2 routes. oooh yeah.

:P

We can all dream.

Make me a recruitable enemy that your Est type unit can recruit!

Character: L1049

Class: Wyvern Knight

Personality/Backstory: See wikipedia article

Bases:

Level: 10/0

HP: 49

Str: 10

Skill: 4

Spd: 9

Luck: 10

Def: 4

Res: 9

Growths:

HP: 104%

Str: 9%

Skill: 104%

Spd: 9%

Luck: 104%

Def: 9%

Res: 1049%

COming really, really late and breaking the game, but having a PITA recruitment on the harder of 2 routes. oooh yeah.

:P

We can all dream.

Make me a recruitable enemy that your Est type unit can recruit!

so you either make him pay cam to make a route split

or make him make you an est

i agree this unit is realy unbalanced

L i get the gimmick but the stats suck your not damaging anything and that much skill is useless considering how enemy evade sucks and fe7 weapon hit rates its not really a character that is viable and that requires a custom animation good animators in are hard to come buy and not many would do a single use animation like that

Edited by Cyron

hes siad reward for the harder of two routes and as far as i know there arent many people that can get route splits to work that being cam and blazer a few others like arch might know and cam does things for pays unless he finds the hack promising

watch this

IFYN 0x01 EventID //example, you can use any condition you want, doesn't have to be IFYN

ELSE 0x02

MNCH RouteAChapter

ENIF 0x01

MNCH RouteBChapter

ENIF 0x02

I take cash or credit card

Edited by eJubs

im not even gonna do a route split...

and how many times must i say it STOP GIVING BASE STATS

You just said you didn't ask for them, and implied you'd probably have to change them, not that it was bad to suggest them.

L i get the gimmick but the stats suck your not damaging anything and that much skill is useless considering how enemy evade sucks and fe7 weapon hit rates its not really a character that is viable and that requires a custom animation good animators in are hard to come buy and not many would do a single use animation like that

Honestly, I think that if the bases were used, a unit that joins with 49 HP, 9 spd and even only 4 def could be moderately useful. And if a 1049% growth is even possible, gaining 10 res a level might make it circumstantially useful.

Regardless, it should be obvious that it was just a suggestion, and the creator is absolutely empowered to say "f that piece of ****" and ignore it.

Edited by L1049