Fire Emblem Hack

Dandragon

dan do you have an idea for the location of the first few maps so they can be made by me or any volenteers also if you do decide to do a map say so to ensure people arent all doing 1 map

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ziose

Class:Paladin (Jeigan archtype if needed, more proned to use swords.)

Personality: A young knight captain who's luck and charisma on the battlefield has seen him through many hard times and help him

rise quickly within ranks. Charismatic, yet the perfect soldier, always willing to follow orders to his grave.

Growths:

Hp:80%

Str:40%

Skill:40%

Spd:40%

Lck:55%

Def:40%

Res:30%

Edited by ziose0

Name: Matt

Mug:(this is in FE8 colors, when you decide what game you are hacking let me know so I can change it if necessary)

mattformated.png

Class: Myrmidon (if you want Navare/Nabal archtype if you want)

Personality: Is brave and clever but gets reckless when people are in danger, also makes a lot of mistakes.

Afinnity: Ice

R info: A wandering myrmidon. Called the Silver Raven by friend and foe.

Growths:

HP-45

Attack/Magic-55

Skill-65

Speed-65

Luck-40

Defense-45

Resistance-15

Should the description we want for our character (the one that shows up with the R-button)?

Edited by Matt Snow

dan do you have an idea for the location of the first few maps so they can be made by me or any volenteers also if you do decide to do a map say so to ensure people arent all doing 1 map

i have an idea for the first few maps. i know i want the first one to take place in a small town.

Name: Breezy

Class: Shaman

Personality: Doesn't like talking to other people, very distant.

Growths:

HP- 45%

Magic- 50%

Skl-30%

Speed- 40%

Luck- 35%

Defense-20%

Res- 45%

Name: Zevain

Affinity: Fire

Appearance: Semi Long Red Hair, purple/white clothes.

Personality: A do-gooder, who plays by his own rules [think robin hood] he leads a small band to help the people in danger in his home town [this could be helpful for making a chapter] A bit of a hot head and doesn't think everything through clearly and gets in some disagreements but when his friends are in peril he gets his act together.

R Info

"A hotheaded yet kind Freedom Fighter for his home village of Justemoon"

Growths [feel free to alter these later]

LCK to be added later

HP 60%

STR 60 %

SKL 40%

SPD 45%

DEF 35%

RES 55%

Edited by Jedi

If you mean Full custom I'd suggest against it. Splicing is a whole lot easier than FCing, especially for some one with no experience. Any attempt at FCing with no prior experience in spriting will end badly

[spoiler=trust me]

zeromug.png

If you actually happen to be fairly good at drawing beforehand you can churn out decent FCs right away. It's rare but it has happened

Certainly, as I understand the time consuming effort it takes to make a hack in the first place. Now lets see here...

Name: Guardian Acuta Oculos (or X the tenth guardian of mysterious places)

Class: General

Story: One of the ten guardians that guard mysterious places, the placehold of legendary weapons and the sort.

He is silent and still, but his eyes ever awake as the stars in night, watching and guarding the treasures from unworthy hands.

Base Stats:

Lvl 16

Hp 45

Str 22

Skl 23

Spd 19

Def 27

Res 17

Luk 0

Growth:

Hp 30%

Skl 65%

Spd 70%

Def 80%

Res 55%

Luk 5%

Well I have an update in accordance to the story. It's a general plot.

Soldier who fly a blank, black flag attack the continenet of ???????? (still thinking a name for it and no i'm not using an already existing continent I NEED TO BE ORIGINAL) and my character (along with the rest of the cast, hence me trying to get characters from the people of serenes) are caught in the middle of the affair. As a result, they are eventually hired by the kingdom of Elgaire to fend off these strange attackers. But all is not well inside the castle walls either...

Streotypical, I know, and I may make changes to it, but for right now, this is gonna be the general plot.

Archer

August

Male

Appearance: ibhoPhiSdgEhGc.png

Also, I'd be willing to help with the graphics part of the game. Just wondering if you need a helper. I'm not the best, but I can still do some stuff.

YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT GOOD WITH ENGLISH.

Read the instructions. They say that you need a character name, personality, appearance, base stats, and stat growths. They were simple instructions, and you failed MISERABLY at them.

Try to be more specific as to what the character's information is, otherwise I doubt Dan will accept it as a character.

Read the instructions. They say that you need a character name, personality, appearance, base stats, and stat growths. They were simple instructions, and you failed MISERABLY at them.

Try to be more specific as to what the character's information is, otherwise I doubt Dan will accept it as a character.

...Damn.

Sorry, what I meant was

...DAMN.

You know, just because someone is mean to you doesn't give you the right to be mean to someone else. I think you're a horrible person.

Fine, IRC Drafting has convinced me.

Character

Sharps

"The Lucky One"

Class-Warrior

Growths

HP-95%

Str-80%

Skill-75%

Speed-70%

Luck-100%

Defense-90%

Res-50%

A Axes, A Bows

PRF 1-2 Range MAster Axe

Bases

lvl/hp/str/skl/spd/lck/def/res

14/45/25/18/23/18/22/15

I'd be an Arran/Samson archtype that joins in one of the last 5 chapters, and as a recruitable enemy.

Est archtype recruits me!

I'm also a bit eccentric and all.

OK, I'm a bit of an idiot, but without any malice or stubborn attitude.

Blame the growths on the "potion" given by "the mysterious doctor"

Edited by The Gentleman

Im surprised it hasnt been bombarded with requests of everyone asking to be Swordmasters lol

at least people have realised how much swordmasters suck

at least people have realised how much swordmasters suck

you say this and yet my favorite class IS swordmaster...

as i said i would balance out stats as i see fit if things are too uber/godlike

Sorry...I was short on time and I forgot about all those things.

His personality is usually calm, but can get crazy before a battle. He's also quite stubborn.

He used to be a thief, but realized he was on the wrong path and ran away from his gang. He now travels around as a mercenary.

Base stats:

HP: 18

STR: 6

SKL: 4

SPD:6

LCK: 5

DEF: 1

RES: 3

CON: 5

MOVE: 5

Growths:

HP: 60%

STR: 50%

SKL: 40%

SPD: 55%

LCK: 55%

DEF: 30%

RES: 15%

Comes with an iron bow and vulnerary, at level 1 or 2.

By the way, August was his name if any of you are wondering.

Edited by A Bowmaster's Tale