The second batch of DLC

Nice nice but wheres the damn Highshcool DLC?

Don't give IS ideas please, its already annoying enough we have a "Beach" episode in Fire Emblem, we don't need to do the other traditional anime trope that would be just plain Odd for fire emblem. But then again.. it is DLC lol fanservice is the point

Future of Despair on the other hand looks great

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the official art I've seen of the kids uses their mothers hair color, so I think that's what they're going to do.

It's kinda bugging me on Dezel's and Azure's part though. Their mothers don't respectively have Black and Gray hair for starters.

My guess is that if the child's mother is paired with someone then the children in the future DLC will have the father's hair color while if the mother is not paired when doing the DLC they will default to their mother's hair color. I'm only really thinking this though because of the fact that Vake is talking to a Wood with the same hair color as Vake in what appears to be the ruined future, though then again Liz is freakin' blonde too so I suppose that doesn't prove much... In any case I believe new conversations will be held in this DLC by the future children and their past parent(s) as well as them and their time-traveling counterparts, based on the part with Cynthia talking to Cynthia that is... Hopefully this doesn't create a time paradox that blows up the univerese but who knows. Anything's possible now I suppose. =P

Doesn't that just support the alternate future theory? Beating the game in Awakening means you changed your own future but the future the kids come from isn't change thus there are two futures running alongside each other. Sorta like how DBZ handled something like this, correct?

Edited by Fanfaire

Or maybe it's compatible with your main game save file and uses the colors of your pairings?

DLC maps are played using existing save files.

I thought the Alternate future theory was pretty much accepted by this point. But, yeah.

I see, however this just proves the other part of the theory that any changes in the past just creates a new future while leaving the old one intact.

..Yeah,

Rehna proved that a while ago.

I'm not so sure he did.

My impression was that he came back at the same time as Gimle and the children.

I am happy to see,that there will be more dlc.

I think it is safe to assume,that the challenge-chapters will all have 5-stars,thus giving us five five-star-maps.

I think that after this set of dlc-chapters we'll have 5 chapters per difficulty.

we'll most likely get another 1-star map(probably the beach-episode),one 2-star-map(the hot-spring-chap?) and 2 chapters with 3 stars as well as one with 4 stars(the otherworld-future-maps)

I'm not so sure he did.

My impression was that he came back at the same time as Gimle and the children.

Which would be an alternate dimension because he dies before the future happens in the main games timeline. If he is dead, he isn't in the future to come back.

So that is at least two alternate futures. Lucina(Or any child character) with Mark as a kid(Lucina going back in time would've had to happen twice for mark to have come from a bad future with Lucy as a mom) makes it three, so I figure it could keep going.

To me, the potential existence of a third future supports that, but you could argue its not cannon, etc. :<

Or do I misunderstand? :v

Edited by L95

Which would be an alternate dimension because he dies before the future happens in the main games timeline. If he is dead, he isn't in the future to come back.

So that is at least two alternate futures. Lucina(Or any child character) with Mark as a kid(Lucina going back in time would've had to happen twice for mark to have come from a bad future with Lucy as a mom) makes it three, so I figure it could keep going.

To me, the potential existence of a third future supports that, but you could argue its not cannon, etc. :<

Or do I misunderstand? :v

The timeline split occurs at the beginning of Ch1. The changes from the original timeline begin at that point with the monsters and children showing up. Some stuff follows similar patterns: Iris fights Perezia and wins, but not before Emelina dies; Krom's group later goes to Varm and fights Valhart, then returns and battles Fauder. However, a number of details are changed along the way. One difference was that Renha originally opposed Valhart, which lead to Sairi's death. In the new timeline, for some reason, things changed so that he sided with Valhart, dying as a result but keeping Sairi alive. In the old timeline, where he survived, it seems he was able to make it to the end when the children were sent back in time and joined them.

Mark does indicate a third potential separate timeline, but there's no evidence that it has anything to do with Renha.

Edited by Othin

Alright.

But... that still means there are alternate timelines, so yes?

Well, there has to be alternate timelines in the first place, otherwise Lucina wouldn't be able go back and change the timeline, while existing...

Uhh. I'm not sure where I was going with this, so nevermind, I guess.

Alright.

But... that still means there are alternate timelines, so yes?

Well, there has to be alternate timelines in the first place, otherwise Lucina wouldn't be able go back and change the timeline, while existing...

Uhh. I'm not sure where I was going with this, so nevermind, I guess.

It should, yeah.

we need some new classes *_____*

Well, we don't know how the bikini and maid outfit will be implemented yet, but they might be technically classes if they don't end up just as illustrations for the pre-chapter conversations...

Edited by NeonZ

I hope they add conversations between the FE13 characters with the DLC/Spotpass characters. Combinations like Sariya/Lute would be hilarious.

I hope they add conversations between the FE13 characters with the DLC/Spotpass characters. Combinations like Sariya/Lute would be hilarious.

Those sorts of conversations already exist in the first series of DLC. The second series is focusing specifically on FE13 rather than past games and will almost certainly not have more.

Those sorts of conversations already exist in the first series of DLC. The second series is focusing specifically on FE13 rather than past games and will almost certainly not have more.

So it will be focusing of the kids then?