The second batch of DLC

So the map theme for the battle where you can earn Ike is Eternal Bond. Yet another implication that Eternal Bond truly is Ike's theme. :o But that's definitely okay with me, it's my favorite FE song ever and has been ever since before I even played FE. <3

Also, can't wait to find out more about all these new maps. I'm just dying for this game! It's only too bad it isn't on Gamestop's pre-order list yet. xP

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, you're still here?

Oh, I didn't realise that. But I know, from the promo movie, that the map itself has the Annas to the far north, enemies in the middle and you're at the far south, so I figured that they were talking about the Annas being far away.

Holsety is now available through SpotPass, and the Anna DLC is out. Not sure whose face is on this one; we'll have to find out, but there's definitely another character to get here.

Well, I was playing it on Normal, with my ridiculously grinded team where every character has Limit Breaker. 5-star maps aren't designed with Limit Breaker in mind, so it wasn't difficult like this. Cleared it in 3 turns.

The character this time is, strangely enough, Catria. Again. She's a LV20 Dark Pegasus, with Lightning Speed, Dual Attack+, Lance Expert, Magic Expert, and Astra.

I should mention that this map didn't seem as fancy as the previous one, and the boss was a regular Corpse Soldier - as opposed to Border which had Algol from the main story, as well as some sort of hypermode Soldier with a fancy new battle model.

Does she have a new artwork or just one of her old ones?

It's new. Has those same glowing feathers as in Est's art, and her outfit now seems to be loosely based on the Dark Pegasus outfit, but in blue. Interesting.

Edited by Othin

Huh....

That sounds... interesting.

I guess it's safe to say that Paola will be the reward character for the next DLC maybe.

Edited by Ein

Yeah. Then Minerva for the last, I guess.

Like in the other Series 2 maps so far, the enemies have fancy custom skill sets, and get more skills as the difficulty level increases. Their stats seem about the same level as in Est's map.

Hm. Copious amounts of Lightning Speed = finished in 2 turns. The art style looks familiar, but I don't know who...

Mods are Best: SPD, Worst: HP.

It can get really bad if you let it drag on too long. Looks like it's forcing a 3-turn limit through numbers... Seems like they ignore your units to aim at the Annas.

Turn 4: 2 Griffons + 1 Dragon on the left, 3 Tricksters (Renewal, Acrobatics, Pass) on the bottom, 3 Dark Pegasus

Turn 5: 3 Griffons, 2 Sorcerers (Slime + Crimson Curse, Axe/Lance/Bow Slayer), 3 Dragons

Turn 6: 3 Griffons, 3 Tricksters (1 has a random added skill. Lucky 7 and Move+1 so far...), 3 Dragons

Turn 7: 3 Griffons, 3 Dragons

Turn 8: 3 Griffons, 3 Dragons

Recruit condition: All Annas must survive. (Had 1 die and no reward)

OK, stopping after 4 runs...

Edited by Remnant Sage

Huh, that makes it sound a lot better than I had first thought. I'll have to check that out on Lunatic or something. I'm really getting to like these Ultimate Training maps.

(Tagged for size)

hgaoq.jpg

Anyone knows who the artist might be?

EDIT: Nintendo has the official artwork, artist is Shinnosuke Hino

dlc0830_img.jpg

Edited by Jave

Fun fact : you can clear the map in one turn (with enemy phase) without Limit Breaker if you use all the Cry skills and have a team full of Lightning Speed wielders and wind magic users...

I don't know in which difficulty it is though...

So, does that mean DLC Triangle Attack ?