The second batch of DLC

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping that Future of Despair DLC can tell us something about Mark and how he/she got amnesia ... I just hope it's not that Mark got amnesia 'cause a turtle fall on him/her! ... okay maybe rock would make more sense but whatever.

Hot springs? I wonder who's going to be the character that tries to sneak a peek.

I imagine Azure and Vake.

Edited by December Knight

It's more out of principle than anything. Actually, I am thankful that Eliwood didn't get a crappy redesign like Eirika or Ike. But, why should FE7 be the only game without proper representation? Lyn does barely anything during the main game, so she's not suitable to be the only FE7 rep the same way no one was expecting Elincia to be the only FE9 rep. And why was Eliwood excluded when he's objectively one of the more important lords? If IS doesn't include something for him then they're proving they have a vendetta against him and FE7.

I suppose it depends on ones view-point. I was looking at it as the major players from each continent as opposed to each games primary lord. If I look at what they did with Judgral and compare it with Elibe, it seems they wanted the "hero" of the continent, and then one side-lord whom had their own tale. Roy and Celice defeat the final boss of their respective games, while Leaf and Lyn have their own little adventures in a localized area of a bigger continent.

I can definitively see why you'd be upset about the lack of Eliwood. I'm not even saying it makes sense for him not to be present, just pointing out the fact that he is still in the game.

It's also worth noting that they refused to have either father/son pair in the process of this: they used Celice but not Sigurd and Roy but not Eliwood. Seems like they figured even the different classes weren't enough.

I f'n knew it. I knew they would continue making DLC. Thank you God. For once i predicted something right.

I want this game so bad. I wonder if all this will be included when it comes to the usa. It could just be for japan only. I expect this. I was wondering why it would take so long to make this game come out in the usa. Hopefully there will be alot more dlc coming. And hopefully we'll get more characters.

Edited by Angel Valentine

^So Lucina is naturally flat and not just bound?

I approve! Wonder if this will be commented on in the hot springs thing.

Another reason why they should have included Krom x Tiamo.

I'm hoping that Future of Despair DLC can tell us something about Mark and how he/she got amnesia ... I just hope it's not that Mark got amnesia 'cause a turtle fall on him/her! ... okay maybe rock would make more sense but whatever.

I imagine Azure and Vake.

I think they will include a story for Mark, I want to know more about him.

The way things are going for him, I won't be surprised if future Mark isn't there at all (especially if it's some kind of "default" dark future, rather than one based on the player's support choices - but I hope that isn't the case)...

Edited by NeonZ

I wonder if the Children used in the popularity contest and the the advertising for this DLC are considered canon in terms of parents/hair colour.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe so since IS wouldn't just choose the hair color out of random.