If you could rule/serve any country in Fire Emblem what would it be?

Gold Vanguard

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ostia, advise Hector to build up an army of mages and archers and tell Bern's dragons to suck eggs or just pay Jaffar to finish the job, while Nino is distracted training a mage army.

Edited by HongLei

Either Nodion or Freege. That way I could have one of 4 of 5 of my favorite female characters of all time as my queen.

Or I could make sure that Celice has an accident and rule Grandbell. A Yuria is more than fine too.

(I'd just pull a Zelgius and serve all of them at once with different alter-egos)

I'd rule Bern because It's so freakin messed up, and serve the old Grado because Vigarde would be cool to serve.

Edited by I don't play for turns

I'd serve Crimea and join Ike and his mercenaries. I totally love Ike (basically as an idol and someone I'd follow anywhere and be a friend to for life), obviously, so yeah. ^^ I'd also convince Ike to pursue a relationship with Elincia and vice versa and support them both to the end.

I wouldn't mind being a Royal Knight either, though, so I could get Kieran's attention (he's the one I'd have an actual crush on, not Ike. Kieran's not just handsome, I really admire his bravery and courage and his loyalty and...well, everything about him! If not me though, then Kieran can have Marcia. :D), and teach Geoffrey the Boring how to be a REAL leader.

Edited by Anacybele

teach Geoffrey the Boring how to be a REAL leader.

That's the spirit! Teach him to put his life on the line for his men, to lead from the front, to break enemy assaults with earthshattering charges, to lead by EXAMPLE.

Oh, wait.

also are you really being like "WELL I TOTALLY LOVE IKE BUT I WOULD /ACTUALLY/ GET A CRUSH ON THIS GUY BECAUSE ROMANCE WORKS THAT WAY"

i'm finding that hard to credit

That's the spirit! Teach him to put his life on the line for his men, to lead from the front, to break enemy assaults with earthshattering charges, to lead by EXAMPLE.

See the chapter you rescue him, and the defeat of Crimea by Daien, and THE CAPTURE OF KIERAN A SUPER HIGH TIER UNIT; obviamly Jeffers needs improvement in that game as a commander. Can't really think of much to criticize him for in FE10 though.

Edited by L1049