Etrian Odyssey Mafia - Game Over

Grace

*sigh* There's a difference between Cam saying "hey guys, don't target me, it's a bad idea" and him saying that doc doesn't work on him, inspect is a bad idea too, that he has a secondary ability as well, and then role fishing at elie.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the other shit he said is dumb but if you passively screw with night actions you are supposed to claim this asap. Vig should probably shoot Cam since he is implying that he can be killed with that Doc bit.

##unvote, ##vote: Elieson

Your vote is kind of an easy out

also I'm pretty eclipse is playing but has yet to post

Right, so I should have been more clear in what I said, you're right. I do think him saying that people shouldn't interact with him at night is a good thing. I think that any more then that is bad and I think that pushing for anymore then that is bad. So yeah. Cam: in the future if you're a PGO or Nexus or some such role, tell people targeting you is a bad idea, and then don't give any more info. If they keep pushing for more, yell at them.

##unvote

(realized I was still voting Cam and don't really feel that vote anymore)

There's not much of an excuse for "I might have missed a vote" this early. Really, there's no effort involved in control+f. Also fun fact: Iris was the second to vote cam, not third. Not only did you not miss a vote, you put one in out of nowhere. Interestingly, you are the third person to vote Iris (though Paper unvoted). Seems like a pretty opportunistic use of a double standard to me! Slight scum reads.

##Vote: Iris

*cough* probably should have unvoted, but whatevs

In other news: I have got votals for soon. But I have a question to the players while I'm here:

Would around this time be good for deadlines? (I'm thinking more along the lines of 1000 GMT+10 (ie: midnight GMT), which is 45 minutes from this post)

The reason I poked at Cam more is because I don't want a hypothetical town inspect, vig, or w/e there is to call a bluff and risk dying for nothing. PGO is equally town as it is scum (as is bomb, etc), and would like to have something other than "don't target me" as a reason.

To further this thought, see Paperblade's post. I'd quote it, but my phone is being an ass.

Excuse me for being cautious.

Reference; Bizz in Shining Force. Her role, (though not to her knowledge), screwed over town. I'd like to prevent another that.

Ok, role fishing is bad. I get shit on in most games for doing it. Maybe more like, this is a bad time to be doing so.

Still, what do we have to go on as far as claims go. Shinori and Cam. I think it's foolish to simply ignore two open vagueclaims as to keeping attention off, and Shinori justified himself before I posted.

I assume you mean two or three days from now plus 45 minutes

That's a good time, IMO

yeah, something like that. I'm hesitant to say midnight 8/15, because that cuts down the time in the phase, although it could be done, depending on request. I'm more inclined to say midnight 8/16 (which would be 72 hours 40 minutes henceforth).

Here, have some votals (now with player voting history; just so you don't have to look back to figure out where they jumped in what order)

Votals:

Iris (2): Paperblade, Shinori, Aere

Shinori (2): Helios, Rapier

Aere (1): Elieson, CT075

Rapier (0): Aere

Delirium (1): Strider

Strider (0): Iris

CT075 (2): scorri, Iris, Elieson

Elieson (1): Paperblade

Not voting: scorri, Delirium, eclipse

Voting History:

Paperblade: Iris > Elieson

Helios: Shinori

Elieson: Aere > CT075

Aere: Rapier > Iris

CT075: Aere

Strider: Delirium

Iris: Strider > CT075

Shinori: Iris

Rapier: Shinori

scorri: CT075 > Unvote

If there are any mistakes, let me know. OP is going to be updated with links to votals everytime, so yeah.

And I'm making the phase end time midnight GMT, 8/16 (just over 72 hours from now). Chop chop!

Also; if you give me reads and thoughts in your Role PM (like some people have <3 ), it makes it easier to determine what you're doing for postgame. Not required, but useful.

Edited by Manix

Hey guys, hey guys. I have this awesome idea where we *don't* all start dropping hints or claiming D1. I've heard that it turns out to be really helpful for the town when the mafia doesn't have all of our roles by then end of D2. But you know. Maybe not.

This.

Yeah it'd be so much better if people ran into a nexus or PGO or whatever the fuck Cam is

Nexus is harmless. PGO isn't, but I think he'd say he's PGO if he truly were one. Either way, he just didn't need to be too specific about it.

Also:

Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

Dude, role fishing is bad. I'm glad to know you realize that, but I'm not comfortable to know you still did it knowing it is bad.

@Manix: That is an amazing time and you are awesome to your East Coast players. C:

Info has been provided and we have already gotten reactions it's not really RVS at that point in time she also hasn't stated if it was an RVS vote or a legit vote.

Why does it matter whether it's a RVS vote or a legit vote? If you still really want to know, it's the former w/ a contrived reason, but really, Shinori.

Also, not feeling the need to go after Cam.

##Unvote

long stuff elieson said

(1) PGO scum is actually a horrible role. :/ Little bit irrelevant, now, though.

(2) I hate to bring up outside things, but Psych didn't tell his checker about Bizz's gamebreaking ability. Anyways, I trust Manix and Prims to be a good host/checker. otp\

I think Elieson's reasoning is weird, but not sure if scummy.

I don't like bringing up inactives, but iirc Paperblade said something about eclipse not posting yet, but that probably has to do with her timezone or whatever. :F

There's not much of an excuse for "I might have missed a vote" this early. Really, there's no effort involved in control+f. Also fun fact: Iris was the second to vote cam, not third. Not only did you not miss a vote, you put one in out of nowhere. Interestingly, you are the third person to vote Iris (though Paper unvoted). Seems like a pretty opportunistic use of a double standard to me! Slight scum reads.

I didn't really read the thread thoroughly. Interesting to see how you responded, though. Why are you voting Core?

##Unvote

Eclipse hasn't been online yet...just saying.

I'm slightly weary of Aere for "missing" something so early in the game. Not just that he missed it, that he made it up to help back up his vote, and then asked for reasoning that was already explained. Rather a waste of time, really.

Lots of null elsewhere, though.