Last Hope is hopeless

Super Amelia is actually the best for the job guys. Joins in Chapter 5 and gets ridiculously good later on.

Edited by Refa

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Efficient? We're not turncounting here ZM.

And didn't you see how TC found her helpful?

Yeah, TC used Myrrh as backup which is something no one denies she's helpful for. TC still used several other units to help around, including a MOUNTED unit to kill Riev (funny how you completely ignored that part).

Yeah, TC used Myrrh as backup which is something no one denies she's helpful for. TC still used several other units to help around, including a MOUNTED unit to kill Riev (funny how you completely ignored that part).

And I never denied backup, WHICH I STATED MANY TIMES?

Why not just give this up? It's not helping anyone or going anywhere?

Actually Ross can literally 1RKO everything down there (cept maybe swordmasters) and do it faster than Myrrh and on EP thanks to Hand Axes. I've done it with a supreme Ross a few times.

Hell, if you want more playlog links, five turns no dancer no healer no warp with four units all using only axes. Five turns is enough to loot most (all?) of the treasure if you're actually using other units, and that team I guarantee had less support than Myrrh would need to push through to Riev.

EDIT: As an aside, don't mean this as any kind of flamebaiting:

Why not just give this up? It's not helping anyone or going anywhere?

The same can be reflected: why not just admit that you were wrong with your original claim of "myrrh is best for the job"? Keeping up the fight isn't helping anyone or going anywhere.

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

Actually Ross can literally 1RKO everything down there (cept maybe swordmasters) and do it faster than Myrrh and on EP thanks to Hand Axes. I've done it with a supreme Ross a few times.

Which are most of what you face down there, whoops!

The same can be reflected: why not just admit that you were wrong with your original claim of "myrrh is best for the job"? Keeping up the fight isn't helping anyone or going anywhere.

Because I don't need to admit ANYTHING, why not just stop it anyway?

Because I don't need to admit ANYTHING, why not just stop it anyway?

My point, mate, is that unless you're completely and unquestionably right (you're not atm) you can't pin all the blame for continuing the argument on other people. You've been keeping it going just as much as they have.

Which are most of what you face down there, whoops!

1: cool job ignoring the log which basically says "ross can do it obviously as well as myrrh and arguably better"

2:

Turn 2: 2 Swordmasters and 1 Great Knight from the south west (right stairs)

Turn 3: Warrior and Sniper from the north east, Mage Knight, Warrior, Ranger and Paladin from the south west (left stairs), and 2 Swordmasters and Great Knight from the south west (right stairs)

Turn 4: 2 Heroes from the north east, Mage Knight, Warrior, Ranger and Paladin from the south west (left stairs), and 2 Swordmasters and Great Knight from the south west (right stairs)

Turn 5: Warrior and Sniper from the north east, Mage Knight, Warrior, Ranger and Paladin from the south west (left stairs), and 2 Swordmasters and Great Knight from the south west (right stairs)

Turn 6: 2 Heroes from the north east, Mage Knight, Warrior, Ranger and Paladin from the south west (left stairs), and 2 Swordmasters and Great Knight from the south west (right stairs), Thief from the west (outside the treasure room), and Thief from the east (south of the treasure room)

Turn 7: Warrior and Sniper from the north east, Mage Knight, Warrior, Ranger and Paladin from the south west (left stairs), and 2 Swordmasters and Great Knight from the south west (right stairs), and Thief from the east (south of the treasure room)

Turn 8: 2 Heroes from the north east, Mage Knight, Warrior, Ranger and Paladin from the south west (left stairs), and 2 Swordmasters and Great Knight from the south west (right stairs)

Turn 9: Mage Knight, Warrior, Ranger and Paladin from the south west (left stairs). and 2 Generals from the east (south of the treasure room)

Turn 10: 2 Warriors from the east (south of the treasure room)

Turn 11: 2 Generals from the east (south of the treasure room)

Turn 12: 2 Warriors from the east (south of the treasure room)

That doesn't look like "the majority" to me, only a solid amount. Note, also, that every Swordmaster comes from the right (Riev is on the left) so the things that you NEED to 1RKO to get to Riev are ...the 1-2 range things like "Mage Knight, Warrior, Ranger and Paladin from the south west (left stairs)," which Myrrh won't be 1RKOing because range.

My point, mate, is that unless you're completely and unquestionably right (you're not atm) you can't pin all the blame for continuing the argument on other people. You've been keeping it going just as much as they have.

Actually, I can. I'm just defending myself, they had no need to get on my case, especially since the TC ending up taking a route that was more similar to my suggestion than theirs but mostly because there's just no need to do that kind of thing.

Actually, I can. I'm just defending myself, they had no need to get on my case, especially since the TC ending up taking a route that was more similar to my suggestion than theirs but mostly because there's just no need to do that kind of thing.

You're kidding, right? This started perfectly civil, dude. You were the one who made it something more. If you're really going to apply your hilariously broken "counters don't count" philosophy here, at least apply it properly.

And anyway, "civilly disagreeing with you" EDIT: note: this is what zm and cam were doing, even if cam was being a little snarky /EDIT does not constitute the flamebait that you seem to think it does.

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

Actually, THEY started that. They could have just left my statement alone and it would've been fine.

Crash, kid, you remember when you thought I gave shitty advice and you spoke out against it? That's exactly what happened here with the roles reversed. Don't try to take the righteous high ground.

I honestly wished I would never meet a person who actually thought speaking out against perceived falsehoods was a bad thing but here you are.

more similar to my suggestion than theirs

WHAT

Myrrh is the best for [rushing]!

Myrrh helped a lot with the initial blockading, but it obviously wasn't a solo act; otherwise, she'd have no dragonstone left.

You may have had a point except that blockading is not rushing. And don't even pretend that's what you meant; you explicitly referenced Myrrh ORKO'ing everything including Riev.

Now, I don't want to come off as an arrogant prick, but:

If you can get blockades set up on the right lower stairs

Hero Gerik blocked the swordmasters and great knights
you can focus the main part of your force on the left lower stairs and break through to Riev.

everyone else split up and handled the ... southwest.

There was a difference on the method up north, but compared to your "advice"

more similar to my suggestion than theirs

You are well and truly full of it, Crash.

someone else can field this one because you're so full of bullshit i'm not even going to bother going back and refuting that

edit: oh hey

Edited by CT075

Reading back on the whole thread, Crash's first posts definitely implied soloing that entire section with Myrrh. In fact, he completely ditched any unit that was a flier or a mount.

I'm also pretty sure that it's impossible to reach Riev with Myrrh or any unit alone that can't hit at 2 Range. Since the Mage Knights attack at range, Myrrh will get blocked at some point reaching Riev, forcing her to use PP to kill the blocking unit and then be blocked again on EP. Myrrh's Dragonstone would probably lose half its uses by the end.

You are well and truly full of it, Crash.

Nope, you guys suggested mounts and fliers over Myrrh. He used Myrrh and a GROUNDED FOOT UNIT for it.

Reading back on the whole thread, Crash's first posts definitely implied soloing that entire section with Myrrh. In fact, he completely ditched any unit that was a flier or a mount.

Nope. If I meant that I would've just said it.

Nope, you guys suggested mounts and fliers over Myrrh. He used Myrrh and a GROUNDED FOOT UNIT for it.

He didn't tell us all the units he used. He also used Ephraim, but you chose to ignore that AGAIN.

He didn't tell us all the units he used. He also used Ephraim, but you chose to ignore that AGAIN.

If he didn't reveal them all, then you can't judge either, it goes both ways.

And again, why not call it off? What do you gain from pestering me?