Last Hope is hopeless

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he didn't reveal them all, then you can't judge either, it goes both ways.

And again, why not call it off? What do you gain from pestering me?

But he did reveal he used Ephraim, which goes against your "So Much for Fliers and Mounts" comment.

And who's pestering you? I know I'm not. This is how I normally debate, but you're the only one that has ever had a problem with it.

And who's pestering you? I know I'm not. This is how I normally debate, but you're the only one that has ever had a problem with it.

Everyone here is getting on my case.

And I restate my question, give a REAL answer.

I gave you a real answer, as I feel this is worth debating and I will keep debating if I feel the other side is wrong.

If you feel this is pestering, well I guess that's too bad, but I haven't done anything that counts as an attack, an insult, or any form of disrespect, nor have I broken any rules in the forum.

:facepalm:

Looking at averages, and enemy stats. . .looks like the usual suspects, Ross, and Gerik will do pretty well. Ross isn't doubling the faster sword units unless he's on some sort of special juice, and most likely only the slower warriors, but anything he doubles will hurt (he's not ORKOing the Generals with a Hand Axe unless he crits). Gerik's got a bit more Speed to his name, so he'll be doubling more often. If the Swordmasters are being stupid, I'm pretty sure a sufficiently leveled Joshua/Eir can do something about them (Sieglinde hurts squishy fast humans, too).

I gave you a real answer, as I feel this is worth debating and I will keep debating if I feel the other side is wrong.

Not really, though I guess you have now.

But it really ISN'T worth debating. Again, what are we getting out of this? Nothing, we aren't finding out anything new or learning anything at all whatsoever. So, why not stop?

Not really, though I guess you have now.

But it really ISN'T worth debating. Again, what are we getting out of this? Nothing, we aren't finding out anything new or learning anything at all whatsoever. So, why not stop?

I like to debate and I find this fun to debate about. If you want the whole thing to stop, why not be the better person yourself and YOU stop posting?

Because it seems to me that all you want to do is to have the last word REGARDLESS of whether you're right or wrong.

Fun, really? THIS crap is fun to you? Well, I'm sure I can suck all the fun out of it if necessary!

How about no? I didn't do anything wrong, you all just jumped down my throat. If you think it's "Being the better person" then why not take that honor yourself?

Oi, oi, who jumped down whose throat again? The worst thing prior to this, I restate, was a little hyperbolic sarcasm from Cam, who is known for doing only that.

That doesn't excuse it.

And it WAS you lot! I just offered some advice but NOOOOOO, you guys just had to get on my case!

And it WAS you lot! I just offered some advice but NOOOOOO, you guys just had to get on my case!

That's exactly what I did, and precisely what you did to me.

And quit saying shit like "you lot" - I didn't get into this thread until this morning, well after the prime drama - and I sure didn't "jump down your throat" or even act aggressively at all until you, sir snapped at me.

Crash, you're taking this way too seriously. Myrrh COULD do the job but just about anyone with compatent defence can do it better if they can ORKO from 1-2 range. The more units you use on killing enemies (and myrrh needs help with range) the more can grab keys and loot the treasure quicker.

So doesn't that mean it's hypocrtical to get on my case for doing what you did?

Again, WHY NOT JUST STOP?

Excuse me? What did *I* do, now?

As long as you're insulting me, damn right I'm not going to stop this. Just like almost everything you say, it's easy to reflect: you're making a fool of yourself, why not just stop? You were wrong about Myrrh being the best for the job. It was proven. It's over. And yet, here you are, continuing to pick fights with everybody who talks to you. Remember how I was actually nice in my first post of this thread, and how it was to you, and how you immediately snapped at me? Grow up.

Time to cut the drama and get this topic back where it's supposed to be. Crash, if that means you need to stop posting, then stop posting.

I guess I can't argue with this, can I just ask if that means they have to stop too?

Rescue-dropping can help units reach Riev quicker.

Since the TC was asking for help, and he's finished the chapter, it should probably be closed. I don't think either side will acquiesce.

If it'll help, here's the team I used in this chapter. Everyone except Colm is promoted.

Eirika/Valk!L'arachel

Ephraim/Myrrh

Innes/Hero!Gerik

SM!Joshua/Bishop!Natasha

Zerker!Ross/Sage!Lute

WK!Tana/WL!Cormag

Tethys, Colm, Rennac

Josh had Audhulma, Ross Garm, Tana Vidofnir, Innes Nidhogg, and Lute Excalibur.