Theatre Mafia GAME OVER

Snike

Someone unvote before we get a majority.

I think (?) Manix is L-1 (not sure what hammers are in this game); if scum quickhammers, then they're dumb.

Manix. Answer the question.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Self-voting is never a townie thing to do Manix and you know it. Even if the next twelve hours end up at your lynch anyway, that's 12 hours of discussion you're trying to get us to skip by trying to get yourself hammered.

Welp. There goes any doubt I had about Manix. Bad claim, bad play, and now self voting. Would vote, but not going to hammer. Day phases are far more useful for town than night phases, especially when we can't talk during the night. I'd like to be able to continue talking about stuff here for as long as possible.

Self-voting is never a townie thing to do Manix and you know it. Even if the next twelve hours end up at your lynch anyway, that's 12 hours of discussion you're trying to get us to skip by trying to get yourself hammered.

You know that people don't follow he standards of townie and scum very strictly.

Unvote

Something about this selfvote is troubling me, I want to think more about it. My reasoning is going agaisnt my instincts and I want to clear my head a bit.

MArth did you seriously just say that SB is all I've been focusing on? If i remember correctly SB had upwards of around 3 votes on him at one time so obviously I wasn't the only person who found him scummy. And I still think you are scum cause I didn't like that post but that's just my opinion.

Whatever. Manix self vote is weird he did it in BCM to try and abuse self meta which is silly, thinking he's most likely scum.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Serious Bababas

I'm just gonna go back to this since we don't want to lynch manix and I don't frankly want to be the person to lynch manix. Also pretty much no matter what I'm willing to think paper is town now because of Manix's claim even if he is scum...but he is known to do some silly things with his scum buddies.

Requesting votals please

Votals (hey fuck you shinori this shit takes time okay)

Manix 6 (Weapons, Prims, BBM Paperblade, Iris, SStSSS, Rapier, Manix)

Serious Bananas 3 (Shinori, Delirium, scorri, Shinori)

scorri 2 (Iris, Paperblade, BBM, Bluedoom)

WoMC 1 (Scorri, Shinori, Aere)

BBM 0 (Aere)

Aere 0 (Delirium)

Prims 0 (Manix, Shinori)

Bluedoom (0) (BBM, Shinori)

Edited by Strider

Weapons, are you reading my (other) posts? like how aere isn't reading yours This was a response to Shinori when he asked who I would suspect if Manix turned out scum or town. I already stated earlier that Manix is my strongest scumread, and I would be very surprised if Manix turned out town, thus making me insecure about my other reads.

That's not the point. The point is you dragged it out.

And Manix has reached policy lynch territory. We have:

-"why aren't you lynching me already?"

-picking at points against his scan choice; he is not wrong here, but scum tend to focus on something trivial they are in the right in instead of something significant when almost lynched

-self-vote, which should be enforced as a policy lynch; town who does it just opens the door for scum to emotional appeal their way out of a lynch

SB lynch is fine (he needs to vote someone), but we need consensus opinion to get things done. If no one is willing to hammer, I will devote and wait for L-1.

Weapons: We were all kinda just going to wait for end of phase. It's pretty clear who our lynch target is at this point, but we have 12 hours in which we can continue to talk and enjoy each others company and quite possibly have someone slip in a way that provides a handy target for any possible vig or if there is no vig then a lynch target for tomorrow.

Weapons: We were all kinda just going to wait for end of phase. It's pretty clear who our lynch target is at this point, but we have 12 hours in which we can continue to talk and enjoy each others company and quite possibly have someone slip in a way that provides a handy target for any possible vig or if there is no vig then a lynch target for tomorrow.

I feel like the momentum is fragile (see: Rapier). I suppose Manix will be lynched because of the deadline, but really that shouldn't be happening.

Why are you not voting him now?

I don't really want to bring him to L-1, or hop on the Bananas wagon atm. I'd rather allow more discussion than possibly stop it.