Theatre Mafia GAME OVER

Snike

I'll need to do more rereading in a little while (dammit, why can't I get reads in this game?), but this is what I think so far from claims and current interactions:

If Marth and BBM are both scum, they're doing a good job distancing from one another.

If Marth is town mayor, then I'd have to believe that scorri and BBM are scum.

I'm inclined to believe Prims' claim. If Marth is truthful and he is really mayor, then unless he has an additional function that scans him as town instead of scum, he has to be town.

I thought maybe Marth could be scum mayor, but I doubt he'd be both scum mayor and scan town. So ... :/

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think I'm fakeclaiming, we can have a test. We'll have three votes on me- you, Boron and Scorri. I don't want Prims to vote because I think he's town and I don't want scum to hammer. Under the current conditions, I'm not supposed to be lynched. In that case my role is what I say it is, and I'm most certainly not scum.

Rapier got lynched because he waffled on the Manix wagon and that waffling did look really bad. When Manix looked so obvious as time progressed all Rapier did was doubt about it. Unvoting just to hammer later didn't look good in my book. And yes when you don't come on to explain what you did its annoying.

By flip-flopping I mean- Your vote from Manix to a prod vote on me to a vote on Scorri, your vote on me in D3 to a vote on Core after a Weapons attack, and your shift from Scorri to me(as scum read) when all you've got on me is my vote on Rapier and a claim. When honestly Scorri's actions are more questionable IMO. Sure that Iris interaction makes her look better, but that really is the only thing that makes her look ay better. Also agree I did say you were tunneling earlier on: Tunneling SB during D2. As I said, I've honestly thought that calling out SB and mainly doing that looked like feigning townish behavior at that point, and sure you called out Scorri, but you later dropped her case. Only to begin that in D4. What happened in between? If anything you should've noticed my case on her in D3 a lot earlier if you really thought she was scummy. Anyway point is you mainly focused on manix and SB in D2, pretty much bad in my book.

And yes there really was no need for you to stick up to Rapier. Honestly that still puzzles me.

Bleh ... if I trust my gut instinct (like I did in Xenoblade mafia), then I have to say that at this minute, right now, I'm leaning town with Marth and I'm almost certain Prims is town. (If he isn't, oh boy, were we played.) I'm town, so that would leave BBM and scorri as scum. I don't like that I can't really back up my statements either, aside from "gut instinct." But that's just what I'm going for now.

Also, BBM, I'll pull up the exact statement later if you want me to, but what exactly makes you so confident that my player slot is town? You said so yourself to Prims: "while I'm pretty sure Strawman is town, I don't like your reasonings for assuming that slot is town." From what I saw of Strawman, he barely existed to get a read on him.

Boron, BBM and I can't both be scum. I don't think a scumteam would have two godfathers in it.

Also would like all three vanilla claimers to state who they'd want to get lynched and why they themselves should not be lynched. basically, justifying your actions.

Boron, BBM and I can't both be scum. I don't think a scumteam would have two godfathers in it.

This was a bunch of assumptions I was running through my head. If you were scum mayor, then it's possible we could be in LYLO with only you as the remaining scum. But I doubt that theory. So I'm pretty sure it's only one of you.

Also would like all three vanilla claimers to state who they'd want to get lynched and why they themselves should not be lynched. basically, justifying your actions.

I think I ninja'd you. Look up. As for why I shouldn't be lynched, uh ... all I can give you is my claim. I can't explain StrawSloth's thought process so I can't speak for him. And since I got subbed in at LYLO ... I, don't have much to offer other than my word.

I stuck up for Rapier because he could have been a power role and I'd rather I, a vanilla, got lynched, than someone who could easily be a power role, especially as the case against him looked really weak.

I mentioned the test earlier but I didn't do it to be safe. If you don't mind it I have no issues.

##Vote: Marth

The only thing is that I'd rather have Prims vote than Boron because Prims has by no way proved his role, and I didn't really like his stance on Rapier either. But if more people think Prims is better than StrawBoron, Boron can vote instead.

Another reason I'm sort of wary of Prims and would prefer he vote instead of Strawman- his reasoning for inspecting Shinori N2 was because he expected Shinori to survive longer, and thought he might be a useful clear in a lategame situation like this. But if he didn't expect to survive to lategame himself, what was the point of looking for lategame clears, especially if he wasn't going to out his scans? Why not scan whomever he thought was scummiest, in the hopes of possibly nabbing scum before dying?

I thought Shinori made sense as possible scum since he avoided the Manix wagon most of D2. If he wasn't and I survived to endgame without a town scan on him then that was a bonus, this combined with him generally being Shinori made him a good scan target.

I still haven't re-read Boron since I haven't been mafiaing most of today, sorry. I don't see reason to doubt or test Marth's mayor claim especially if it's going to possibly result in a quickhammer, so not interested in voting him. The only way scorri is town FMPOV is if we're dealing with scum!Boron (which I really don't expect to be sold on even after re-read) so I would much rather lynch her and find the Godfather in LYLO.

Again I'd have expected scum!Boron to try to counterclaim me somehow if she felt it'd endanger her win.

I would also prefer it if Boron voted since I have been finding that player slot scummy. However, with respect to Marth, I don't find him the most scummy. Honestly, my bet is that BBM is the godfather, and that Boron is fakeclaiming vanilla since it's a relatively safe claim.

Claiming vanilla is indeed rather cheap, but if you really are vanilla then what can you do? Also, if you guys find my player slot scummy ... well, at this point there's not really much I can do to explain myself. Since I can't explain what StrawSloth was thinking, nor have I really done anything other than claim.

I'll be sure to do another reread before phase end, but at this moment all I really have to go off on are the claims.

Boron: Are you willing to do this mayor test or not? I'm willing to do so, but if you aren't then there's not much point. I don't trust you, so I'd prefer if you voted before me. However, if others want me to vote before you, I will.

scorri: there's literally no reason for Boron to vote before you unless you think her and I are scumbuddies (which wouldn't change me quickhammering after your vote).

Oh ok. Well, theoretically right now, if Marth is telling the truth about his role, four votes are needed to lynch someone. However, if he's lying then three people will lynch him. So, if we get three votes on him then we will see if he's telling the truth or not.

Okay, I get it now. Sorry, took me a while to understand that. So, sure, now that I understand what it is this is a good way to prove Marth's role.

##Vote: Marth